They also sang ‘If I Were a Girl’, a moderated version of Beyoncé’s ‘If I Were a Boy’. See the quick bio facts about Anna Maynard. Her parents are Gary and Helen Maynard. JUMP TO: Anna Maynard’s biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. Her other brother, Jack, was born on November 23, 1994. Appearing on her brother’s YouTube channel, she has performed several covers with him. People born under this sign are energetic and excitable. Anna Maynard born with Gemini birth sign. If you're curious to see who was born on your birthday, you can use our database to find out who, what, where, when and why. CelebsMoney has recently updated Anna Maynard’s net worth. She sang beside her brother on the song "If I Were a Girl," a slight variation of the Beyonce song "If I Were a Boy. Bio, Birthday, Info, Height Answer these questions and find out. Seven years younger than her brother, she has witnessed his meteoric rise to international stardom and wishes to follow in his footsteps into the world of music. In May 2006, he created his YouTube channel and subsequently posted the cover of Lee Carr’s song ‘Breathe’. Anna Maynard’s birth sign is Gemini and she has a ruling planet of Mercury. She was 11 or 12 years old when her brother’s career began to take off. Her Instagram account has been followed by over 164,000 people, while her YouTube channel, which was launched in 2018, has earned more than 269,000 subscribers and over 5.7 million views as of May 2020. Learn about Anna Maynard (Pop Singer): Birthday, bio, family, parents, age, biography, born (date of birth) and all information about Anna Maynard In 2018, she became the presenter on season four of BBC's Got What It Takes. She is best known for being a Pop Singer. Anna Maynard Quiz How well do you know about Anna Maynard Quiz? Quizzes › Entertainment › Celebrity › Anna Maynard Quiz | Bio, Birthday, Info, Height Family SHARE TO FACEBOOK. Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. Younger sister of pop singer Conor Maynard who has sang alongside her brother on a few of Conor's cover songs. who was born on Explore Anna Maynard's biography, personal life, family and real age. In 2012, he put out his debut single ‘Can’t Say No’. Anna Maynard's birth star sign (Zodiac Sign) is Gemini. Anna Maynard Fans Also Viewed . Some of the popular videos on her channels are ‘Get Ready with Me | 18th Birthday Party’, ‘The Most Important Day of My Life! All Rights Reserved, Anna Maynard is a Gemini and her 21st birthday is in, The 20-year-old English was born in the Millennials Generation and the Year of the Dragon. Her brothers are both famous where one brother is singer and another brother is Youtuber. We will continue to update information on Anna Maynard’s parents. Birthday (iso 8601 format) 2000-06-04T00:00:00-07:00. The iPhone was released. Bio. Learn about Anna Maynard: her birthday, what she did before fame, her family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. ranks 70th in famous people born in England, UK. Anna also has her own self-titled YouTube channel, on which she generally posts “get ready with me” videos as well as beauty tutorials. Details. Star Sign (Zodiac Sign) Gemini. Please check back soon for updates. Learn about famous persons' keys to fame, discover interesting trivia and find out where they rank on several types of charts. Anna She sang beside her brother on the song “If I Were a Girl,” a slight variation of the Beyonce song “If I Were a Boy.” Anna Maynard’s age is 20. Discover what happened on this day. See what Anna Maynard (anaphy330492) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Like many famous people and celebrities, Anna Maynard keeps her personal life private. Her older brothers are Jack and Conor who are also famous personalities. Conor, born on November 21, 1992, is … Anna Maynard's born place was England.