Neotheater World Tour Part II (2020) (Cancelled due to COVID-19) Everything Everywhere Tour (2020) (Cancelled due to COVID-19) A Night In Your Car With AJR (2020) AJR has opened for Fifth Harmony, Lindsey Stirling, Hoodie Allen, Train, Fitz & the Tantrums, Andy Grammer, We the Kings, Demi Lovato, Ingrid Michaelson, Sammy Adams, American Authors, and Melanie Martinez.

It was like a full broadway show and they thought of EVERYTHING!!

AJR is a great group that was very personable and musically/technically perfect.

It comes in continued support of the band’s third album, Neotheater. Get an ALERT when new shows are announced near you! AJR tour dates and tickets 2020-2021 near you. Catch them live by checking out the tour dates and concert ticket information below on Stereoboard. The band is made of three brothers – Adam, Jack, and Ryan and their initials form the band’s name. AJR is currently touring across 1 country and has 1 upcoming concert. They were incredibly forefront about stopping the show until everyone was okay!! View all concerts.

11/16 — Boston, MA @ Agganis Arena

Not even kidding!!! Maybe they'll even make it to Idaho! When I'm at an AJR show I don't feel stupid for flaling around, expressing every emotion their music brings out of me because when I look up onstage I see the same. Fri, May 29, 7:00 PM.

Next concert: Charlotte, NC, US Last concert: 2 months ago. It’s evident from the way the boys work so tightly together that Adam, Jack and Ryan, the boys that make up AJR, are in fact brothers. I was certainly not disappointed. They make you feel very involved. Throughout their entire journey to popularity they have stayed authentically AJR. Max had an energy that is rare for an opening act. Find information on all of AJR’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021. They had a message of their dad talking, which was awkward in itself, but then the dad dropped an f-bomb and these hoards of children were there to hear it. Registered in England & Wales - Company #: 06931695 |, AJR Confirm UK And Ireland 'Neotheater' Tour For December.

Prices are set by sellers/promoters & may be above, below or at face value.

I know it wasn't the location, either, because I saw The Wombats a couple months ago at the same place and it was fantastic. The opening bands were great as well and super supportive of AJR. These guys are extremely talented multi-instrumentalists who write, produce, and mix all their music by themselves. I appreciated Jack’s effort in not taking his winter hat off even though he was sweating up a storm. 06/07 — Vancouver, BC @ Queen Elizabeth Theater 11/19 — Buffalo, NY @ Shea’s Performing Arts Center Not to mention their energy was just so off the charts! 03/27 — Santiago, CL @ Lollapalooza Chile

Their indie pop music grabbed me the first time I heard their recordings, with the almost barbershop techniques that they use, harmonising flawlessly together to create a really original sound. Hence the demand for their album tour to continue on into next year. I get that most concerts tend to be similar to this, but I guess this is just my opinion.

They had so much fun on stage and it made it that much more entertaining. They felt genuinely in touch with the audience, and tried to interact which I appreciated. Throughout their entire journey to popularity they have stayed authentically AJR. Since I saw AJR in Dallas at the Southside Ball room last year I was hooked. View all concerts.

They had great transitions from song to song and they had great performance skills. The show was amazing! The “Neotheater World Tour Part II” stops in often overlooked cities like Jacksonville, Florida; Cincinnati, Ohio; Portland, Maine; Green Bay, Wisconsin; and even Syracuse, New York. AJR is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 1 concert across 1 country in 2020-2021. I hate that AJR name was so small on sign when to me there a better band then the headliners. The poppy alt-rock band took the radio by storm earlier this year with the song “100 Bad Days”, which sounds an awful lot like fun. It was fantastic. 05/08 — Charlotte, NC @ Metro Credit Union Amphitheater Then Max got the crowd pumped up. Only complaint: the venue was WAY too small for the amount of people. They do it in their living-room which is also an improvised studio. It was just disappointing, especially since it was so hot inside and outside; which goes on to my next complaint. 06/05 — Edmonton, AB @ Jubilee Auditorium I definitely recommend giving AJR a listen. I went as an 18 year old college student, and found myself in a room full of eleven year olds and their parents. They tell it how it is as they tell their story and share their music. to track AJR and get concert alerts when they play near you.

Explore AJR tour schedules, latest setlist, videos, and more on livenation.com These guys are young enough to reach out to young people but have some skin in the game that they can communicate a good level of maturity for people older than they are so the music can be enjoyed across generations. If you are willing to listen to all of it, the music, the words, the vibe, the talk, the moves, everything, then you will hear it, the message, their purpose to the world. ive listened to some of the other songs on The Click but i never really cared. I was surprised by the enthusiastic crowd that was in concert with the performers. 05/22 — Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica There are a few reasons this might happen: You reached this page when attempting to access https://www.vividseats.com/concerts/ajr-tickets.html from 66.23.230.154 on 2020-10-20 07:36:15 UTC.

No AJR tour dates, events or tickets listed at the current time. Oh, well. Neotheater is AJR’s third studio album. Additional information is available in this. Yeah, it was about 90 degrees out there, but right off the bat it became fun, the band was interacting with the fans and joking around. 302,352 fans get concert alerts for this artist. 05/24 — Birmingham, AL @ The BJCC It was a nice small venue.

03/27 — Buenos Aires, AR @ Lollapalooza Argentina It is incredibly important to get involved and support BIPOC communities. Buy AJR tickets from Ticketmaster UK. 1 Source For Breaking Music, Film, and TV Headlines, Q-Tip, Idris Elba, and Little Simz join James BKS on new song “New Breed”: Stream, 50 Cent Endorses Donald Trump Even Though "Trump Doesn't Like Black People", More than 80 firearms and three skulls found in Cannibal Corpse guitarist's home. I need a ajr shirt in a 3× or i will have to make my own.

They opened their set with I’m Ready, and got everyone singing along and clapping to a beat they provided in the penultimate chorus. so there ya have it!!!