(edited)

hes' solid and would take him - but they'd ask overs for sure

I don't think any of the ones we're likely to keep will be in for big money.

Christian Petracca was awarded his first All Australian nod and Max Gawn was awarded his fourth ... READ MORE. Quote hes' solid and would take him - but they'd ask overs for sure

Posted June 27

Essendon are notoriously hard to deal with.

With the Bummers,  swap  Bray  for Parish,   plus spare change to round it out. i know he's apparently contracted til the end of 2021, but you can't see kk staying on a reduced list of 35 players Lord Nev Favourite Player(s):Petracca

OMac - 50/50 The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. Diamond_Jim

Posted June 27

5 hours ago, Rednblueriseing said:

Give them what they need inside grunt so Sparrow and a 2 round pick Spargo - Likely keep

It was their only meeting for 2019 and happened at a time when the pandemic was something on the far distant horizon.

by George On The Outer, THERE’S STILL A HEARTBEAT by George on the Outer, GIVEN THE OLD HEAVE HO’ by George on the Outer, A CLANGER IN CAIRNS by George on the Outer, GIVE THE DOGS A BONE by George on the Outer, Free agency - the rich (clubs) get richer.

Link to post 2,112

One of their key forwards might be squeezed out in the future with a tight cap.

1,598 posts Red and Blue Trent Rivers has extended his contract with the Demons until the end of 2023 ... BAYLEY FRITSCH RE-SIGNS Potentially it all hinges on what Daniher decides?

Ham

All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.

The Dees are believed to be weighing up whether to offer 32 year old Isaac Smith a 3 year deal ... READ MORE.

we need to look for a key forward (I think we have a half decent one in Smith but unfortunately he's getting used down back) 

MyFavouriteMartian

Posted June 27 Spargo - 50/50

If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Life Member Hunt - likely keep

Spargo - Likely keep

Hannan - Keep Share

Members

8 hours ago, TeamPlayedFine39 said:

Posted June 27

5 hours ago, dl4e said: Fritsch - Keep

Posted June 27 It’s not that the Demons are out of form, The winner of the game is in the top eight and the loser out. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.

5,065 They started sluggishly, were spe, Having fought back into finals contention, the Demons had it all before them when facing a lowly Sydney in Cairns. Members

we need to look for a key forward (I think we have a half decent one in Smith but unfortunately he's getting used down back)  Hibberd - 50/50 Viney - Keep I'd rather try to offer Brays,  for Ben Brown at North. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to.

1,598 posts 241

Gender:Male we need to look for a key forward (I think we have a half decent one in Smith but unfortunately he's getting used down back) 

Quote kallangurdemon

Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies.