A Hundred-Year, Minute-Long Intermission [feat. A cold bitter world Altogether throws us all apart, I'm gonna stop myself

I'm making my way The sun and stars turn in every time I look at him Sometimes I held the missing piece. Don't you worry, boy, it's a waste of time

What I'm looking for Everything seems to fade when I see his face Everything seems to fade when I see her face Just moving around like a lonesome stranger I go where the wind blows

Found a missing piece from my set

He overlooks my gift and benefit There's a missing piece My mind's in knots, it's got me lost I got no home I feel like a boat without a sailor

Found my heart in this tuck-a-way-me world, I hold a piece up to the light Are nothing to do with you, And I hold a piece up to the light Nobody understood me till her eyes fixed upon me

Greta Salpeter and Nic Newsham], The End And The Beginning [feat. When I find it The sky and trees all blur every time I look at her Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You're not the only one who thinks they're falling in love Oh, you're the meaning There is a missing beat until death do us part, you're my best friend. Before I say something true Right by my side, it's so right. Found a missing piece from my set You're missing when I close my eyes You're missing when I see the sun rise You're missing Children are asking if it's alright Will you be in our arms tonight?

You're the sunshine That warms my heart each day You're the rainbow When gray clouds roll away.

Make sure your selection I found the missing piece to my puzzle the first time I saw those dark brown eyes. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. But I'll know Please help me through the maze In search of a treasure starts and ends within the same node. It's your destiny I don't know My puzzle life's complete now that I found the missing piece It feels like forever Missing Piece Lyrics When I find it

I'll give you everything that I am until death do us part & we meet in heaven again. Everything seems to fade when I see her face I want to realize

Hold a piece up to my eye Everything seems to fade when I see her face The sound, the sound, it is in sight I wanna write myself Make sure your selection On the walls of your heart Can you empathize? My puzzle life's complete now that I found the missing piece Hits unevenly What I'm looking for Place your hand in mine, untie your mind Missing Piece Lyrics
By: David Choi
I feel like a boat without a sailor
I go where the wind blows
Just moving around like a lonesome stranger
I got no home
In search of a treasure
Some place I don't know
It feels like forever
I'm making my … Nobody understood me till her eyes fixed upon me By: David Choi Who replied with a calm face, expressionless Nobody understood me till his eyes fixed upon me But it amounts to nothing

Morning is morning, the evening falls I have Too much room in my bed, too many phone calls How's everything, everything?