Metal Eyelets - Metal rings are used to reinforce the eyelets for durability. Amazing board feel and flick!! Adidas 3MCs are designed for optimal board feel by combining a vulcanized sole with the ultra-flexible Geoflex outsole and a pointed toe-box for control on technical flips. Got these on sale for $30 and I am extremely happy with my purchase. DS: Probably a Stan Smith !! The 3MC is a skating favourite thanks to its functional offerings, the suede/canvas upper creates a durable finish with structured support thanks to a cushioned collar. SN: Are there other shoes in the adidas catalog, whether it be a classic model or one of their more contemporary models from the 3ST line, that you’d like to get your hands on and design? I do give shit but I’m not one setting trends in wear Hahahha. Adidas 3MC Skate Shoes - collegiate navy/collegiate navy/white in stock at Tactics. Next. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only). They also look really good and I was presently surprised to find that the white color is more white in real life than it looks in the picture. I love them! Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Buy adidas Originals 3MC Skate Shoe and other Fashion Sneakers at Amazon.com. They start wearing through pretty quickly but the feel is amazing. Adidas 3MC ShoesMade with a suede and canvas upper, the Adidas 3MC Shoes have arrived in a signature Daewon Song colourway.

SN: What is it about skate style that has managed to stay so consistent and appealing to non-skaters for decades? Just a classic so I would love to alter one to my liking. His contributions to the sport are a major reason why he’s been coveted by brands, and it’s all led up to his second shoe release with the three-striped brand – the 3MC. adidas 3MC Vulc shoes. ", We use cookies to optimize your experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. A refreshed canvas texture has been added, with a white and blue embroidered design running from the side panels to the heel and also on the tongue. Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service. They are very light and have great grip. Delivery will take 2 business days. Find your adidas Vulc - 3MC - Shoes at adidas.co.uk. Pretty good grip. Low price guarantee + free shipping with $60 purchase. Cleanly designed with navy suede uppers and a checkered weave that sits on the quarter and tongue, this collaborative drop is set to hit select skateshops and adidas Skateboarding on May 9th for $70.