Bringing the Casper community the Taste of Casper, with the best local restaurants to choose from.Locally owned and operated by a family of Veterans. The bacon and pepperoni are equally balanced with the other ingredients.

My husband and I shared the Veggie deep-dish...and to order the food it is separate spot from the bar, you then have to go to the bar to order your drinks. Well, we decided on a pizza to get and told the lady behind the counter three times. After an incredible long waiting time, we picked up the pizza, just to find out that they made the wrong one... As we were hungry, we decided to take the it anyway. Windy City Delivery is Casper's Premier Delivery Service. {{orderCtrl.s.validated_delivery_address}}. Neat bar and drinks. If you're worried about your diet they have other great options. Get quick answers from Windy City Pie staff and past visitors. We had some issues processing your order. The old Chicago's by the Key Arena (coliseum) was very good, Testa Rosa and Kylies-excellent are now gone. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Great staff.

I didn't feel sick after eating such a heavy style meal but I did appreciate the walk back to our accommodation. Will wear a mask whilst on premise, excepting whilst eating/drinking. Lying to a customer is outrageous! In-house delivery is in beta! I was really disappointed when the old location closed down. View menu and reviews for Windy City Pie in Seattle, plus popular items & reviews. Get Windy City Pie for delivery & pickup! I am from New York so I have a pizza snub and I can say this place...has solid pizza. We stopped in here for a lunch meal of delicious Chicago deep dish style pizza and were totally impressed! Demanded father remove 4 year old child from building. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! We've updated your service time to {{orderCtrl.s.service_time | MinutesToPrintTime : orderCtrl.s.service_type}}. was delicious, as was the pizza. Getting back to my Windycity pie, it was very good, a nice flavorful sauce, ample toppings, nice spicy sausage, generous amount of cheese. The previously selected service time has expired.

WINDY CITY PIE in the Phinney Ridge neighborhood is quite the happening place for dinner on a Friday night. Will maintain a safe distance from our crew. Their Classic is just that and the one with meatballs is out of this world. {{orderCtrl.s.customer_name_first}} {{orderCtrl.s.customer_name_last}}, {{orderCtrl.CONFIG.SERVICE_TYPES[orderCtrl.s.service_type][0]}} on {{orderCtrl.s.date_string}} at {{orderCtrl.s.service_time | MinutesToPrintTime : orderCtrl.s.service_type}}, {{orderCtrl.s.validated_delivery_address}}{{orderCtrl.s.delivery_address_2 ? For some reason, the restaurant doesn't cut slices but you need to get a special slicer for a $5 deposit. It is a very large pizza that easily feeds several people.More, I was on a trip from Chicago and I wanted to try a pizza like Pequod's Pizza so my wife and I went to Windy City Pie. We are located inside Clock-Out Lounge at. This place is better. That made getting our pizza easy when we got to Phinney.

We will attempt to make any changes requested, but please do your due diligence to check the order for correctness! Bringing the Casper community the Taste of Casper, with the best local restaurants to choose from.Locally owned and operated by a family of Veterans. I make a pretty decent deep dish too. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? We wanted to get one big pizza/pie with two different toppings on each half. just one half/half), which is pretty stupid. Why don't they just cut it?! Are actively monitoring for any possible COVID-19 symptoms and have not had any. To sum it all up: taste and size is very good - service, honesty and simplicity of the whole order process is very bad!More, We're glad you enjoyed your food. There was an error submitting your order. The taste of Chicago brought to Virginia Beach.

Check out the artwork. Seattle has had a number of such places come and go. salad. It was very filling and super satisfying. tried every type of pizza in Chicago over the years and there is always room for more great pizza.

Please check your input and try again. Sign in. The lady told us that this is not possible and if they would do it, we would have to pay full price for each topping (the price of two dishes for...just one half/half), which is pretty stupid. ", " + orderCtrl.s.delivery_address_2 : ""}}. Since starting Windy City Pie, we’ve had the opportunity to make a lot of pizza for a lot of people. Submitting order! Don’t go to Windy City Pie expecting to order anything other than pizza. We decided to eat in and although they said it would be a 35 minute wait the dish came out more quickly and the relax vibe of the restaurant felt comfortable to wait in.

The crust was crisp especially the carmelized cheese edge. It was very filling and super satisfying. 5918 Phinney Ave N. Be one of the first to review.

Open for delivery and pick-up orders to help you get through quarantine! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. We know it's more difficult for you to put a deposit on a slicer (this process is...More, This restaurant is housed in a distillery and the first time we accidentally walked passed the entryway. The estimated pick-up time was pretty accurate, give or take a couple of minutes, which was impressive considering how busy they were.
We tried the 'Meatza' ... liked the thick crust as it held up well to the very very chunky tomato sauce, which was the biggest surprise for us. The crust was crisp especially the carmelized cheese edge. 1.5K likes. Glad to find they reopened! This pizza is an indulgence that is worth the calories and carbs. The sauce is good which is the most important part. But it's the food and the friendly staff that make this place great. Lying to a customer is outrageous! We had just come off a flight from San Diego and wanted to eat somewhere relaxed, tasty and reasonably priced. The sauce is a perfectly tangy and sweet combination. We tried the Meatza and it was so tasty and totally impossible to finish for just us two people and we can really eat!More. Windy City Delivery. Great vibe for groups catching up in and sharing some food. Your place to talk, video chat, and hang out with friends and communities. We had the Meatza. We order online. Our initial menu will be a Chicago and Detroit inspired deep-dish pan pizza with the sourdough we’ve been working on for a year, featuring a blend of mozzarella and Wisconsin Brick Cheese. It may look burnt to those who don't understand what they are getting but don't overlook that delicious part of the pizza. Glad we tried it at least once. The homemade sausage was delicious. The old Chicago's by the Key Arena (coliseum) was very good, Testa Rosa and Kylies-excellent are now gone. Check out the artwork.

This place has a decent amount of seating and takeaway is another option. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Locally owned delivery service for local businesses and the community. That made getting our pizza easy when we got to Phinney.

I've got to admit that the pizza was really good, everybody liked it.

Pizza has been a big part of my life. Windy City Pie. They do not have dine in yet so do not show up unannounced. Call first. Delivery, Take-out, Dine-in at our Virginia Beach location. But it's the food and the friendly staff that make this place great. Please check your information and try again. NoCo NOSH is Northern Colorado's exciting new way to order food! Staff and service were excellent. The cheese is imported from Wisconsin. Amazingly delicious results are what matters above all. Glad we tried it at least once. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Go for it. I've been to Pagliacci's which is crap and Big Mario's which is alright. {{cart_item.pi.price * cart_item.quantity | number:2}}, Discount Code Applied ({{orderCtrl.s.credit.code}}), -{{orderCtrl.s.credit.amount_used | number: 2}}, Sales Tax ({{orderCtrl.CONFIG.TAX_RATE * 100 | number:1}}%), Digital Gift Applied ({{orderCtrl.s.credit.code}}). Credit codes are case sensitive. more, Dave L, Owner at Windy City Pie, responded to this review. This place has a decent amount of seating and takeaway is another option. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. However, when I looked at my credit card payments, I had to see that they didn't reimburse me 50 % of the price. Order delivery online from Windy City Pie in Seattle instantly with Seamless! Food: the pizza is absolutely amazing! Check out our delivery area and place an order below if you're in range. Casper, Wyoming, Discord - Talk, Video Chat & Hang Out with Friends, Cookies help us deliver our services. Their signature burn cheese crust edge was very good, but the flavor and texture of the non edge portion failed to impress me. The caramelized cheese crust edge...was delicious, as was the pizza. Seattle has had a number of such places come and go. Instead of identifying as a very particular style of pizza, Breezy Town Pizza doesn’t limit itself to being exactly Chicago-style or Detroit-style.

The homemade sausage was delicious. This can take a few seconds. Love the eclectic environment.

Third-party delivery is currently handled via Caviar, subject to a limited menu and higher pricing.

Please send us a text message or email so we can look into it. So instead of waiting in the long cue for a table, we opted to call ahead and pick up our food to go. Cool space. has solid pizza. No delivery fee on your first order. Join your crewmates in a multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal! * Gratuity is shared among the entire team. Order food online at Windy City Pie, Seattle with Tripadvisor: See 24 unbiased reviews of Windy City Pie, ranked #1,054 on Tripadvisor among 4,016 restaurants in Seattle.
Currently Delfino's and Patxi turn out a nice pie. East. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. Balance of ${{(orderCtrl.s.credit.amount - orderCtrl.s.credit.amount_used) | number:2}} remains. Enter an address.

Delivery or takeout! They have a good online ordering system via their website. If your favorite pizzas were from Papa Del’s, Pequod’s, or Burt’s our pizza brought back obvious memories and went in exciting new directions. They do not have dine in yet so do not show up unannounced. We order online. Sure, you can start with a small plate of meatballs or a salad, but pizzas are the shining star at the joint. Search restaurants or dishes. The address {{orderCtrl.s.validated_delivery_address}} isn't in our. Order food online at Windy City Pie, Seattle with Tripadvisor: See 24 unbiased reviews of Windy City Pie, ranked #1,054 on Tripadvisor among 4,016 restaurants in Seattle. Too thick, not much taste. This place is busy, order online, but be patient. The cheese works as a great counterpoint to the sauce and the other in tasty fresh parts of this masterpiece. If you do stick with this option, we'd recommend crisping up your slice on a hot skillet, as needed. First foray into deep dish 'Chicago-style' pizza ... just two people. We tried the Meatza and it was so tasty and totally impossible to finish for just us two people and we can really eat! View this post on Instagram . Love the eclectic environment. I make a pretty decent deep dish too. Keeping Casper's Dollars Local! My wife had the All Kale Caesar! Add small plates or beverages to your order. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery.