QR Code on every table for customer to scan…. Wedge salad delicious! Unfortunately, I can't comment on how the food is because I have never been waited on. We were warm, comfortable and it was great place to relax off the slopes. Dine in or by a beautiful outdoor fire pit. Get quick answers from Willow Creek Bistro staff and past visitors. The service was excellent and attentive. Truffle fries are amazing . We did not get to see dinner options, but lunch was amazing. Thank you Willow Creek Bistro for accommodating some hungry and dirty hikers.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 21 reviews of Willow Creek Bistro "I was pleasantly surprised by the turnaround of this restaurant.

The food is really good and the customer service is very professional.More. We loved everything about this place. Do not book this establishment unless you are Sh$# faced drunk and you don’t give a damb about the quality you are shoving into your mouth.More, Well you just can’t beat eating outside for lunch with the view any time of year. I understand having a rough day, but I don't appreciate her comments or the language that she used. They hand me a menu, but have failed to follow up even when they are not busy. Both were great and enough for 5 to share.The meatloaf, ribs, burgers are great and large portions for hungry skiers. When we asked for the manager, she knew the general manager had sent our server to put on long sleeves, but never sent anyone to cover for her. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Server never gave us refills to top of the wonderfully slow 1 and a half hour breakfast for only 4 people. I asked for a remake and was provided with the bartender just pouring my drink into an up cocktail glass.

Good food and great service.

Everyone enjoyed the food.

I ordered the pho, which was really good. We were in a group of ten people with 4 kids. Pretty casual feel for a Ritz - we liked that. We did not get to see dinner options, but lunch was amazing. Food was very good, HUGE portions. Then things went drastically down hill. Willow Creek Bistro is where contemporary American cuisine and local ingredients blend with traditional techniques. We are vegetarians and ordered Pho Bowel, Quesadilla and Croissant Bread Pudding. I love the Elk Burger. Our waitress , I believe her name was Senya, was super...loved her! Reserve a table at Willow Creek Bistro, Aspen on Tripadvisor: See 79 unbiased reviews of Willow Creek Bistro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #60 of 130 restaurants in Aspen. The service here is horrendous. I've been here twice now and have been repeatedly ignored by the wait staff. Caprese with grilled peach was very pleasant blend, enjoyed it as well. Our waitress was very nice and did a great job.

Although it was a little slow but the view outside was great so it waa ok.

Despite all the negative feedback. We went for dinner in the off-season of the Summertime. I appreciate that they kept apologizing but needles to say I never enjoyed my lunch. We dropped our packs and ordered a feast...of ground elk and eggs and a cornucopia of other breakfast delights. The Willow Creek Bistro is located in the Aspen Village mountain side, in the Ritz Carlton. Summer is a great time to come in Aspen. We had burger and fries after our appetizers, but it was just too much food and couldn't finish it all. The veggie burger tasted like burnt paper. This little bistro is perfectly postioned at the bottom of the Aspen Highlands ski hill with great outdoor seating options and views. A small menu but everything we had was excellent - onion soup, crostini with onion jam, flatbread and rainbow trout. Everyone enjoyed the food. See all photos from Sandra G. for Willow Creek Bistro. and completely missing the instructions I had meticulously provided. But I can promise you that the 68c tip was a generous X mass gift. American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aspen, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aspen, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aspen, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Aspen. Prices were very reasonable too, especially for a resort town. We order two cocktails at an empty bar. Exceptionally well prepared Cobb salad, Caesar salad, and burger - especially liked the sweet potato fries. Our server was so fun - great energy and sense of humor. Loved sitting out on the patio for a leisurely lunch in a beautiful setting. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Roaring Fork flatbread (with smoked trout) - for me that was absolute discovery and a treat, I'd eat it again and again! Every waiter usually has a great story and the staff is friendly. The food was good. We elected to eat outside on their couches as we did not smell too good and the staff was super hospitable and laid back. The guacamole was delicious as was my hamburger. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Learn more. American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aspen, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aspen, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aspen, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Aspen. The steaks we ordered medium rare came well done! Dine in or by a beautiful outdoor fire pit. Despite all the negative feedback. The Willow Creek Bistro is located in the Aspen Village mountain side, in the Ritz Carlton. We elected to eat outside on their couches as we did not smell too good and the staff was super hospitable and laid back. We have a condo here at the elkhorn lodge ritz and wont be spending another penny at willow creek and we come here multiple times a year and have been for many years.

The staff was wonderful and the food good and not nearly as pricey as you would expect for a Ritz. total bill for four (4) adults and two (2) children was $77, w/o the tip. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca. I had the Latin-style grilled chicken sandwich -- huge flavor and great price.

While I was standing at the bar, an employee named Kathleen proceeded to speak to another employee standing right next to me about how she can't wait for all the people (guests) to go the f*** back to where they came from. I asked for a remake and was provided with the bartender just pouring my drink into an up cocktail glass. Great menu and healthy food options. Very good restaurant.... We had done hours of hiking over the past few days, so we were happy just to see a menu and order. Overheard the table next to us request hot pancakes because they came out cold and the manager just put them in the microwave. The waitress was...More, Skied down to this cute little bistro at the base of Aspen Highlands. They do not disappoint, food is delicious, and the views are perfection! Not impressed, there are better places I would recommend. But I can promise you that the 68c tip was a generous X mass gift. The food is very good and reasonably priced. A casual place with good service, 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Date of visit: April 2018. American, New American, Vegetarian options.

Friendly staff, quick service.Great for lunch and dinner. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.