Yet ultimately, who was the prey? Waving his fists, a team leader replied from afar. Yeah, this was my chance! But he is a really good guy. One entry per line. I had to take the initiative instead of being passive. Another Lv 60 third advancement mage’s mana shield was also shattered. He yan hates him so much until the end. Its four paws leapt off the ground, leaving a flaming path as it swept past 2 archers on the enemy side. You can find hundreds of english translated light novel, web novel, korean novel and chinese novel which are daily updated! [This is a translated novel. Unfortunately he is so obsessed with her and kill her child with he yan’s husband. Bathed in the light of the sword, the tip of my blade suddenly pierced through the bodies of the two swordsmen! He yan hates him so much until the end. Looks like [Vanguard] is not invincible, just one single Xiao Yao Zi Zai could make you guys so pitiful. What annoys me more then anything is when the female lead can’t do anything and she’s gets picked on by everyone. As I quickly retreated backward, I turned to look at the ground behind me. Fushen Thousand Blade raised his staff as he unleashed [Mountain Strike] and [Put Down The Knife] yet again on Flaming Tiger God. All Novel | Sitemap | DMCA | Privacy Policy | Book seeking, A ruthless man, an indomitable soul, and an entanglement that was wrong.Four years ago, she sent him to jail and was only appeased when he was executed.Four years later, he dragged her into hell. However, things were way more complicated than she thought…. The FL, I don't think there's a normal person out there that's like her. Is terrorizing the weak the way you treat other players? written by Michael Crichton , the same author of Jurassic Park , an author wich heavily rellies on Techno thriller to make intense stories. Description . (I think that’s the name). 1) We want to change the bad rep that Chinese romance novels and manhwas have, among English readers. Fushen Thousand Blade holding his staff, raised a fist, and said in anger, “Xiao Yao is really crafty. Thank you, A ruthless man, an indomitable soul, and an entanglement that is wrong everywhere. His current battle tactics and decision-making have grown a lot since I first saw him. I found this raw chinese novel. We have to get rid of him; otherwise [Misty Palace], [Ruined Bones] and [Winds of Battle] will see us as a joke!”, Fushen Thousand Blade coughed, “Actually, we, the 28 main members of [Vanguard], grouped together to kill Xiao Yao Zi Zai and only have 6 members left now. Links are NOT allowed. I'm not gonna rate this...I just don't have the heart to. © Copyright Novelhall.Com. I furrowed my brows, as there was an even greater problem. As for drama version based on novel… The male lead change and not fu. Who Is the Prey (The Controllers) Romance Author:贝昕. Look behind, don’t expect the heroine to let go. Adapted from https://www.lewenn.com/lw19370/]. Looking at my skills window, although the first three skills of Mohist Five Scrolls were green, denoting that they could be used, it was something that could not be helped since I lacked the necessary materials to activate them. 411 411 Guardians Please Use The Map 6 days ago. OMG IM SORRY I SLIPPED THE RATING, DIDNT MEAN TO RATE IT 1 REALLYY, I ITENTED TO BE 3. Despite seeing her hurt, his resentment was not subsided. A ruthless man, an indomitable soul, and an entanglement that was wrong.Four years ago, she sent him to jail and was only appeased when he was executed.Four years later, he dragged her into hell.