But to our surprise, it’s just one baby boy.”, “We put in multiple embryos and the doctor basically said, ‘Look, even with multiple embryos, you have less than 15 percent chance of getting pregnant,’ ” Winter adds. She even had a baseball autographed by one of the players. I feel awesome because I’m going, ‘You know what? “If anyone told you you had a 15 percent chance at anything, you would never believe it.”, Says Sanchez, “It’s been up and down … the journey to conceive [our son] started two years ago, and I have been basically pumping my body with hormones for six years on and off.”, RELATED: Eric Winter Reads from His New Book – Inspired by Daughter Sebi! But I had fun, so don’t miss it when it comes out in June,” she continued. We lost [the other baby] very early on,” she continues. They’re making miracles happen and they’re [helping] women like me who want to be moms so badly. Though it’s been a long and challenging road for the couple, they can’t wait to welcome their little boy to the family. “I just finished in New York so now I’m back to Los Angeles for a few hours because then I’m going to Vancouver with the family,” she said. The couple has been married since 2008 and are already parents to daughter Sebella Rose Winter. Roselyn Sanchez has undergone Plastic Sugery and this photo was published here on 30 July 2014 in the category Plastic Surgery. “I can’t tell you the result, just that it was a trip. “We did artificial insemination. “We tried [to conceive naturally] for at least three years [before Sebi] and it was a shock,” says Devious Maids star Sanchez, 44. “I knew it was going to be my last attempt because [of] my age,” she says. Roselyn was a frequent member of the US Top 1000 in the early twentieth century until it dropped off the charts in 1954. The Latina beauty, who’s married to actor Eric Winter, loves to share photos of their beautiful family which also includes their seven-year-old daughter, Sebella Rose. You can pick up a copy of their new book "Sebi and the Land of Cha Cha Cha" and get it signed by Eric and Roselyn in person. “I have four siblings … my mom is very fertile.

If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Actress Roselyn Sanchez on Getting Pregnant at 44 After More Than 6 Rounds of IVF: This Was 'My Last Attempt'. According to People en Español, the baby has been named Dylan Gabriel Winter. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The 44-year-old Puerto Rican actress recently gave birth to a baby boy and shared the amazing news on Instagram. Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter. It’s brutal, mentally and emotionally, when you go, ‘Why is this happening to me when I take care of myself? “Thank God that we have human beings that dedicate their lives to be fertility doctors. “I take care of my body, I’m very clean, I’m very healthy. It’s possible — we’re doing it. Roselyn Sanchez’s baby boy is not a happy camper when his mommy leaves to work. The couple got married in November 2008 at a ceremony in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and welcomed their first child together in January 2012. The name pretty much averaged around position #770 on the charts (which means very few early century baby girls were named Roselyn). Thank you to my beautiful friends for the love! I knew that I had endometriosis, but with me, it wasn’t an indication that I was going to have a problem with conceiving because my tubes were clean and my ovaries were clean. Agrees the Witches of East End actor, “You spend your whole young part of your life going, ‘Okay, don’t get someone pregnant — don’t get someone pregnant.’ And then when it’s like, ‘All right, let’s get pregnant,’ you’re like, ‘Please get pregnant, please get pregnant.’ ”. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Baby boy is perfect…” the actress, 44, wrote on Instagram. Just last week she posted a carousel of pictures and a video of her first time at an L.A. Dodgers baseball game. Actors Roselyn Sanchez and Eric Winter have welcomed their second child.

Just a day before Roselyn was in New York City for a quick appearance on $100,000 Pyramid. @roselyn_sanchez: “No words to explain what an outstanding father my handsome husband is... I’m speechless everyday…” 'Bachelorette' Clare Crawley Addresses Engagement Ring Speculation, Kim Kardashian Breaks Down Talking About Paris Robbery 4 Years Later, Convicted NXIVM Founder Keith Raniere Speaks Out in 'The Vow' Finale, Keanu Reeves Shares a Sweet Kiss With Girlfriend Alexandra Grant, Best Pajama Sets from SKIMS, Nordstrom, Savage x Fenty and More, Adam Levine Reveals Gender of Baby No. Sanchez explains that the process toward conceiving Sebella and her soon-to-arrive brother was “pretty intense and pretty brutal,” beginning when she was about 38. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter. By signing up, you agree to our Sanchez and Winter announced they were expecting their second child in July. "This little one had a life changing experience the last two days. I think it’s a wonderful thing.”, “If I have any advice, it’s don’t wait until you’re 40-something. It hasn’t been an easy pregnancy for actress Roselyn Sanchez, who at 44 is having her second baby with husband Eric Winter. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. The mom-of-two has been doing a lot of traveling for work lately and jet-setting from one destination to the next. Roselyn Sanchez Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos. The 44-year-old actress and her husband welcomed their second child, a baby boy, earlier this week, and took to social media to share the news. The 44-year-old actress and her husband welcomed their second child, a baby boy, earlier this week, and took to … A post shared by roselyn sanchez (@roselyn_sanchez) on Jun 18, 2017 at 9:09am PDT When it comes to parenting, these two have a very hands … Big sister watching out over the world for her little brother. Congratulations are in order for Roselyn Sanchez. It’s not that easy. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, Casey Goode Opens Up About the Hardest Part of Son's COVID Treatment and His 'Emotional' Homecoming, Robert Redford Is Mourning His Son James' Death with His Family: 'The Grief Is Immeasurable', Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Are 'Not Back Together' But Are 'Really Happy Co-Parenting': Source, Kelly Osbourne Is 'So Excited' to Host 2020 CinéFashion Film Awards: It'll Be a 'Great Evening', See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Her first born was all-smiles as she posed in photos next to her papa and one of the team members. “I came to do $100,000 Pyramid, a show with Michael Strahan.”, MORE: Roselyn Sanchez had a tough day in NYC – find out why. ® & © 2020 CBS Studios Inc. © 2020 CBS Television Distribution and CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more about Roselyn Sanchez and Eric Winter’s journey toward expanding their family, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.