Finish: Clean, good length with hints of oak. info@rockfordbrewing.com. Best part NO HANGOVER. I hope they don't increase price. Shake the whiskey, juice, and sugar well with cracked ice, then pour into a chilled cocktail glass. Rockford Whiskey Alcohol Content – 40%. If You are a cricket lover like me. Rockford Reserve whisky is my No.1 drink,no other drink can beat it.Its like the king of all whisky.Just try it & u will never forget the taste..... really its a good one first time ever i try and fan of it no hang over nothing really have good experience to taste it. Your details were sent successfully! Garnish with a maraschino cherry or lemon wedge. 1!!! Stir briefly. A country Experience! A blended whiskey bottled by Modi Distillers, Gaziabad ( U.P.). He told me just check it out. Temperature to be served at: 15o C to 16o C. Goes Great With: Indian Masala coated peanuts. Some one who never drink told me about this. Rockford Whisky. Once signed up, you can receive text message reminders of upcoming events at Whiskey’s Roadhouse! Some one his known who drink it regularly told about this to him. DIRECTIONS: The Rockford Reserve Fine & Rare Whisky - Great Minds Drink Alike Nose: Warm and well rounded, deep undertones are offset by lighter fresh top-notes. DIRECTIONS: India . Best wishky i had for the price which is currently offered. Formed in 2009, Rollin' Whiskey has evolved into a Country Experience you won't soon forget! This product is not sold individually. It mellowed down after few sips, gives a good high and no hangover. 216K likes. Put Rockford Whisky, honey, and lemon juice in a mug. Stir well. I used to take Antiquity.To day 1st time I am taking it.Its great. What can I say about this. BONUS: You'll also be supporting us in our mission of spreading positivity through the Rockford region! All with the lowest prices in town! Mix the sugar syrup, bitters and whiskey until well blended. Ingredients The finish is clean with good length and further hints of oak. Mix the sugar syrup, bitters and whiskey until well blended. its totally amazing whisky go for it. Squeeze lime wedge and drop into glass. Try this off. 12 E Bridge St NE, Rockford, MI 49341, USA. Add the Rockford Whisky, orange marmalade and grated ginger to a shaker full of ice. Site ©2020 Whiskey's Roadhouse Bar & Grill. The deep undertones are offset by lighter, fresh top-notes. This would be very handy. Pour the whiskey, sweet vermouth, bitters and sugar into a cocktail glass over crushed ice. i will give 10 out of 10.... Bloody nice whisky at the price band. 616-951-4677. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product. Taste: Smooth yet complex with excellent maturity, a mellow sweetness together with balanced oak and fruit. Garnish with a maraschino cherry. Check out our event schedule to see when your favorite bands are playing next! "Favorite" the places on Rockford Buzz you want to hear from most, Mark events and deals as "Interested" to receive reminders so you don't miss them, Tell a business you're excited about their post by "Liking" it, Receive notifications inside the app when your favorite places post something, Use "My Rockford" mode to see only the content from your favorite places, Receive our weekly email newsletter (unsubscribe at any time), A special monthly newsletter with behind-the-scenes updates, Voting in content polls such as "which costume should we wear?" Want to rock out to some great music? Fill a tumbler with ice cubes. The other drink worth talking about is a whiskey that I had last, Rockford Classic. first time i tried the whisky in Goa, it is just fantastic very smooth, it is in par with premium international brands. You can Watch All Live Cricket Matches Here Online For Free – Link 1, Link 2 (click 2-3 times to unmute) Join us every week for live music, karaoke and great food. Rockford Whiskey Price in India 2020 Rockford is a premium Indian whisky brand from Modi Illva India Pvt Ltd which is a joint Venture between Umesh Modi Group and Italy’s Illva Saronno. Empty the ice out of the glass, swirl the anise around, and drain off any excess. Makes 1 servings. Quite smooth. If so, we'd love for you to sign up and join our community! The taste is Smooth & Mellow, yet complex with maturity and a soft sweetness balanced by oak and fruit. With it’s taste I could think of adding black current flavored soda but unfortunately we had no supply of it. Drinks, lunch, dinner, snacks and daily specials. Rockford Price India Rockford Whiskey Alcohol Content - 40% If A blended whiskey bottled by Modi Distillers, Gaziabad ( U.P.). Join us every week for live music, karaoke and great food. Copyright © 2018 Modiillva.com. Serve and Enjoy. Great taste, smooth on the stomach, no hangovers, good high (but gently). So had to do with plain soda instead.. Rockford Classic Whiskey Quantity: 750 ml Cost: INR 689/- Approx Taste: Bitter taste that mellows down after few sips. DIRECTIONS: Pour in the whiskey mix. Fill a glass with ice. Rolling Whiskey December 7th Toys For Tots Benefit. Must try! Follow along on our journey to create a fantastic whiskey! Rockford Price India, Keywords: Rockford Price in India, Rockford Whiskey Price in Delhi 2019, Rockford Whiskey Price  in Delhi 2020, Rockford Classic Price, Rockford Reserve Price, Rockford Whiskey Price in UP, Rockford Classic Price in Delhi, Rockford Liquor Price in India, Rockford bottle Price in India, Educational – Latest Scholarships And Fellowships, Bachelors, Masters, PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Rockford Whiskey Price in India – Updated List 2020, Heineken 0.Non Alcohol Beer - Zero Dot Zero Can - Pack of 6 Jar, 6 x 330 ml. Send. At this price it's test smell amazing. Garnish it with a slice of orange or a cherry. If so, we'd love for you to sign up and join our community! GREAT WHISKY AT THIS PRICE, CAN BEAT VERY EXPENSIVE SCOTCH. Whiskey’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill is the home to the Rockford Area’s best entertainment. info@rockfordbrewing.com. Rub the strip of lemon peel along the rim, then add to the glass. And one good part of it doesnt even have hang over the next day. Make in india, http://drinkersstop.com/251-large_default/rockford-reserve-whisky-750ml.jpg. Have been having Rockford whisky since last 2 months and I simply rate this at No. DIRECTIONS: Empty the ice out of the glass, swirl the anise around, and drain off any excess. Pour in the whiskey mix. You can Watch All Live Cricket Matches Here Online For Free – Link 1, Link 2 (click 2-3 times to unmute), #12 Can Be The Best Companion For Your Travel. A Fine & Rare Whisky made from Rarest Oak Aged Scottish Malt Whiskies blended with the Finest Charcoal Filtered Indian Grain Spirits under the expert supervision of our Scottish Master Blender. Welcome to Whiskey’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill! Bottle (750ml) Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order. I had a little bitter taste for my taste buds but I enjoyed the after taste. Ingredients: Demineralised water, grain neutral spirit and scotch malts concentrate. The Rockford Reserve Whiskey $ 8.51 $ 11.35 / 1000ml. I had a little bitter taste for my taste buds but I enjoyed the after taste. Serve in glass. I think Rockford is saving money on promoting it and are able to give discounted rate to consumer. 616-951-4677. Want to rock out to some great music? DIRECTIONS: Check out our event schedule to see when your favorite bands are playing next! Fill with ginger ale. Often imitated never duplicated! Go to shop DrinkersStop.com. The other drink worth talking about is a whiskey that I had last, Rockford Classic. Our website do not support landscape view please rotate your device. Home of the original Bike Night with Chicks in chaps every Thursday Night. Shake well. Few friends got it for a house party and it was the first time I was trying it. Welcome to Whiskey’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill! Pour Rockford over ice. Cheers! Enjoying Rockford Buzz? Few friends got it for a house party and it was the first time I was trying it. Don’t forget to sign up for our event reminders before you leave. 12 E Bridge St NE, Rockford, MI 49341, USA ©2020 by Rockford Brewing Company. Take a mixing tin filled 3/4th with ice, add Rockford Whisky, lime juice, sugar syrup, orange juice, bitters. i don't have words to discribe Rockford. All Rights Reserved. DIRECTIONS: By Signing Up You Can... "Favorite" the places on Rockford Buzz you want to hear from most; Mark events and deals as "Interested" to receive reminders so you don't miss them Ghostwood Distilling Co., ventures to bring not only a fine bourbon, but soon more options to help you Embrace the Unknown. 3⁄4 oz. Want to rock out to some great music? Best thing - I had no hangover the next day. ", Plus you earn different perks based on your backer tier.