Wealth, or net worth, is essentially a total of all your assets minus your liabilities. var seconds = { } else { text += (text.length ? loop_range = seconds['hour']; A fresh take on sports: the biggest news and most entertaining lists. The American actor is well known for his role as Doctor Greg Pratt on ER and the feature length film adaptation of Shakespeare's Othello "O". var increment = 1 * '-1'; With almost no previous experience whatsoever, Mekhi out-acted nearly 1,000 other applicants for the role thanks to his rare charisma and Harlem-streets know-how. abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; You may be in the background for a bit until you get your break. Fact: The U.S. dollar is the most commonly used currency in the world. } else { Mekhi Phifer's Net Worth comes in at $8 million. He is the son of Rhoda Phifer, his mother who raised him alone while working as a high school teacher. The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.8%. Phifer followed that up with light hearted spoof High School High. text += (text.length ? Following his breakthrough success, Phifer appeared in the 1995 TV movie, The Tuskegee Airmen, starring opposite Laurence Fishburne. } else { }; He is 45 years old and is a Capricorn. Much of his debt, roughly $1.2 million, is made of up back taxes owed to the IRS. He then married Reshelet Barnes in 2013. var large = ! function updateCountdown() { Mekhi Phifer is an American actor. Personal: Mekhi Phifer was born in the Year of the Tiger, and his birth sign is Capricorn. President Woodrow Wilson was pictured on the front. 7. diff = start2 - today; I have helped over 5,000 people... __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"f1c04":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"f1c04":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"f1c04":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"62516":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"62516":{"val":"rgb(9, 10, 9)"}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, 10 Best Books to Read When You Want to Quit, 10 Motivational Books To Get Your Day Started, Mekhi Phifer is a famous black actor. Speaking as of second half of 2020, authoritative sources have estimated that Mekhi Phifer’s net worth has a negative balance of $1.3 million of … He was a regular on the Fox crime show Lie to Me in the role of Ben Reynolds, before season three, and also starred as CIA agent Rex Matheson in Torchwood: Miracle Day. var large = ! 4. if(diff <= 999) { Mekhi Phifer is married. } He starred as Agent Collins in the series White Collar. Net worth is calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); Many people ask this question about the money Mekhi Phifer makes from Facebook. Mekhi Phifer was born on December 29th, 1974 in Harlem, New York City. Known best for his role as Dr. Greg Pratt on the NBC medical drama ER and for his regular role on FOX’s Lie to Me. According to internet, Mekhi Phifer's height is 1.75m. Net worth is calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. You want to be strong and have your presence felt out there. if(increment < 0) { years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 You have to know your place in life. – Mekhi Phifer date of birth countdown on BirthdayCelebs Mekhi Phifer is American TV Actor with an estimated net worth of $100,000 - $1M. for(i=0;i seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { } else { } !seconds[display[i]]) { var increment = 1 * '-1'; It's not just taking whatever shot is open, or pointed out by others. His height is 5 ft, 10 in and weight is Under review lb. } var loop_range = ''; while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { if(diff < 0) { } else { } The New York City native is estimated to have a net worth of $ } var text = ''; diff = (start2 - today); var today = new Date(); delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ?