In the United States, it has been certified Diamond by the RIAA with more than 10 million copies sold. another bad design aspect, great.. guess ill toss that on, jesus. Killing the blobs that spawn give you soul so you should have no problem using spells during this fight. I need help with the Lost Kin. You may only get in one or two attacks at a time so the Quicky Slash charm is not very effective for this battle. 13 comments. save hide report. LK honestly is by far the easiest of the 3 main Dream Bosses. Once he’s defeated you’ll be rewarded with 300 Essence. tbh i feel like this makes my case that te ghost were artificial difficulty but.. moving on, thnks. Once he’s defeated you’ll receive 300 Essence. When he jumps towards you this gives you a chance to dash underneath. So what am I doing wrong? I need help with the Lost Kin. During the fight blobs of infection will spawn and chase after you. (Note: After all, these … Once the Lost Kin has been defeated you’ll be rewarded with 400 Essence. He has 1200 health and slightly more difficult attacks. 5. The Failed Champion is a buffed version of the False Knight. Use Quick Slash to hit him repeatedly while he tosses the dung. Grey Prince Zote doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing and is constantly falling over. ive got his moveset down but having ghosts SPAWN ON ME AND INSTANTLY HURT ME B4 I CAN EVEN SEE THEM? There are probably better charms for him, but I found these easy to use. Standing in one of the corners may give you a chance to heal, especially if you have the Quick Focus charm equipped. yeaaaahhhh thats not cheap.. forget dodging and all the maunuvering youve learned just equip these trinkets.. Bad Design, look it up if its unclear to you that this is the case. All rights reserved. If you’re close to him the dung won’t hit you. Zote has 1200 health for the first battle. When he "rests" you can't hit him or he'll reset and you'll have to make him "rest" again. Defeating Failed Champion, Soul Tyrant, Lost Kin and White Defender is not required to access this pantheon. The Soul Tyrant has 900 health in the first phase and 350 health in the second. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. During the fight blobs of infection will spawn and chase after you. You can often get in a swipe or two after each shockwave. Use the Dream Nail on the corpse to initiate the fight. var today = new Date();