To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map.

surprise music event. ", She tellingly added: "When you come away from it it does not feel right.". Ed Sheeran's fiancée revealed after marriage rumors, EXCLUSIVE: 'I reckon he just picked up someone off the street to be the witness!' » LisaRaye Was NOT Here For Her Sister Da Brat's B'Day Pop Up…And This Is Why She’s Mad! & Boss Chicks Could Learn From Maxine Waters, » Lifelong Democrat & Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones Crowd Surfed At Trump’s Rally, Now He's Slamming The 'Haters', » Diddy Launches Black Political Party, Chats With Charlamagne About Voting Trump Out Of Office, A Race War, Black Women, Black Insanity & More, » ADD TO PLAYLIST: Sevyn Streeter Drops ‘HMU’ Ahead Of New Album + Tyga’s ‘Money Mouf’ Ft. Saweetie & YG + Teyana Taylor’s Phone Sex Operator Visuals, » Bow Wow Drops New Song Snippet & Mentions A Seemingly Secret Son, » Cowboys Reportedly Set To Place Another Franchise Tag On Dak Prescott After Horrific Injury, » Ex-Washington Cheerleaders React To Vulgar Videos Secretly Made Of Them & Owner Daniel Snyder’s Disgusting Threat Toward Director, » Dwight Howard Wins His First NBA Title & Then Gets Dragged By His Son’s Mother Royce Reed For His Alleged Deadbeat Antics, » BADDIE ALERT!

the musician joked after the hosts of the Channel Ten show asked if the DJ had been at the nuptials between Ed and Cherry Seaborn. The 1Xtra host candidly spoke out about her time on Bear Grylls' gritty reality show, which saw ex glamour model Katie Price pull out of the tough telly test as she wasn't physically ready. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). We took a quick scan of K's page and noticed she made him her MCM recently: Mmmhmm.

However the performer was forgiving about his invite being lost in the mail, so to speak, as he reveals the 27-year-old superstar wanted 'privacy', A team: The DJ has teamed up with Ed on two successful collaborations, Bloodstream and Lay It On Me. 'We end up spending so much time here because you guys have been welcoming. Speaking exclusively to Daily Mail Australia on Thursday, the musician said: 'I think the way Ed's done this, I think he's just thought, "You know what? Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, DJ Locksmith says the rumours of a secret wedding may well be true. Pictured: Ed and Cherry Ed's long-term girlfriend … He has been in one celebrity relationship averaging approximately 5.2 years. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. He was first signed to Black Butter records in 2011. She said: "I feel like Locky had saved my life. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Children of this Relationship.

K. Michelle is letting the world know who her new London bae is.

Punters joke about how they can take advantage of Tier 2 and 3 working lunch... Popular Youtuber, 30, who thought shoulder pain was from arm wrestle with his father dies from rare cancer... Coronavirus deaths rise for FIFTH week in a row in England and Wales with 36% rise to 438 in early October... University of Essex bosses are slammed after charging self-isolating students £220 for 14-day food supply... Mother-of-two lawyer, 45, SUES village trust after 'drug taking, foul-mouthed youths' in the playground... Support for your immune health from an innovative supplement - a story of gut instinct.

They were nominated for a Mercury Prize in 2013, and won several awards including the Brit Award, and the MOBO Award for Best Album. Nicki Minaj & Husband Kenneth Petty Reportedly Welcome Baby! And I reckon he's just picked up someone off the street to be the witness.'.

Wedding bells: Following rumours the English singer, 27, married his childhood sweetheart, 26,  in a secret ceremony recently, DJ Locksmith - whose real name is Leon Rolle - revealed his showbusiness pal likely opted for a low-key and spontaneous wedding.

Rudimental is set to perform at Sydney's Bondi Icebergs on Thursday afternoon at KFC's 'Bucket, Why Not?' Paige Turley left boyfriend trapped in car for 2hrs with no phone signal, Inside Katie and Carl's luxury Maldives holiday with villa above the sea, Strictly's Maisie Smith impresses pro Gorka as she skips lunch for training, Ulrika Jonsson, 53, strips naked and says she's 'reclaiming her body', Melanie Sykes, 50, seen passionately kissing gondolier aged just 23, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No.

We took a quick scan of K's page and noticed she made him her MCM recently: Mmmhmm.

The star's real name is in fact Leon Rolle. />. 'What?' K. Michelle dated Locksmith Rudimental in the past, but they have since broken up. The DJ - who is currently Down Under with Rudimental - who has teamed up with Ed on two successful collaborations, Bloodstream and Lay It On Me. And following rumours the English singer, 27, married his childhood sweetheart Cherry Seaborn in a secret ceremony recently, the DJ - whose real name is Leon Rolle - revealed his showbusiness pal likely opted for a low-key and spontaneous wedding.

It's not a yes and it's not a no.'.

RUDIMENTAL DJ Locksmith went over and above for radio presenter Yasmin Evans as she gushed he proved a lifesaver when she was "broken" on Celeb SAS Who Dares Wins. Pictured: Ed and Cherry. Famous Hookups ©2006 - 2020 Joint Venture 1. "At those points I literally could look at Locky and be like ‘I could marry you right now mate, you’re my soulmate.’". Meet him inside... K. Michelle has been gushing about a new boo for a few months now. src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=2501894830055909&ev=PageView&noscript=1" View our online Press Pack.

In an interview with Reality Titbit and other media, Locksmith shared his personal experience and how he found the two-week training course with Ant Middleton and his team.

DJ Locksmith is a musician best known for being part of Rudimental. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Locksmith Rudimental's Relationships (1) Check out our New "Top 10 Worst Celebrity Cheaters" Relationship Timeline.

DJ Locksmith is a musician best known for being part of Rudimental. Earlier this week, news broke that Ed had supposedly tied the knot with his fiancée Cherry in a secret wedding ceremony.

He teased: 'Not too sure yet, I can't give that away!

No known children for this relationship. » SCAMMER SZN: Pretty Ricky’s Baby Blue Posts THIS After Being Hit With Federal Charges For Alleged Role In $24 Million COVID-19 Fraud Scheme, » Tory Lanez CHARGED With Felony Assault In Shooting Incident Involving Megan Thee Stallion, Faces 22 Years In Prison, » PLOT TWIST: After David Adefeso Files Restraining Order, Tamar Braxton Alleges He Threatened To Kill Her In A ‘Murder-Suicide’.

K. Michelle is currently dating Dr. Kastan Sims.

» FRESH OUT THE BUBBLE! The musician said: 'I think the way Ed's done this, I think he's just thought, "You know what? The twosome met last October at the MOBO Awards in London, and dude seemed quite stoked to finally meet her. The 57-year-old former striker got excessive when he put 32-year-old Rudimental star DJ Locksmith, real name Leon Rolle, in a headlock.

Nope, not Idris Elba. Looks like this guy i her new boo.

Pictured: Ed and Cherry, Oz: The DJ is currently Down Under with Rudimental. ... but didn't tell girlfriend. YBF CELEBS JOIN THE #WEARADAMNMASK CHALLENGE! Pictured performing at the 2014 Future Music Festival in Sydney, 'We've always said it's like our second home': DJ Locksmith also raved about Australia and said the group consider it to be their 'second home'.

No known Affairs for this Relationship.
The group will perform a 'world first gig' in Bondi Icebergs' emptied pool. or debate this issue live on our message boards.

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's 'extremely personal' 418-page deposition about her secret sex life... Career suicide by Zoom: CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin is suspended for 'masturbating during work video... Will it ever be safe to go back in the water?

'Mate, Ed, what is going on, mate!'