This is BIG news for #BBL10! In league matches, he's likely to be a solid selection against your opponent without much scope to post a match winning score. Id like to say I'll put him on my watch list, but the problem with that is he is a pre-season bolter…..So I think I'll just give it a straight out no regardless of DPP. DPP he would be worth considering. He is in less than 5 per cent of teams and as a result he could be the difference in a league matchup for you. })(); He has shown in the past that he is reliable with his scoring, without setting the competition on fire. Roos games I watched he did look a tad lost out there. Do you think he’s a realistic chance for DPP? Add to this the significant improvement in Gibson and the inclusion of Dal, and you have a pumping midfield that has the flexibility to send Ziebell up fwd more. https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-drafts-best-smallmedium-defensive-prospects-profiled/news-story/2f99f90f7f41ab204021ef9c4efb7339, Averages in wins at the Dockers this season. I thought I would provide you with a few of the most fantasy relevant stories as I saw them on Read more…, The mathematician does not study pure mathematics because it is useful; he studies it because he delights in it and he delights in it because it is beautiful. I'm looking fwd to seeing what he can do at this level.” yup i started of as a hell no but i will say with 2 broken legs in 1st 2 seasons could see him be a late bloomer and have moved him on to not likely list , he could be 2015's robbie gray just needs a decent run at ? Lekdog, Patch and Damo reunite for the #BrayshawBreakout pod! Ziebel is a massive no for mine, but you have said it in a much more considerate manner. I hope you have seen it otherwise this isn’t going to Read more…, Well we can close the book on round 1 of the finals but what a great start with the best teams in the comp going head to head. m = s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0]; I'd probably lean towards a no, just because I think there will be some fairly good value in that area. Jack Ziebell is a solid supercoach prospect. Luke Ryan 116 I have Read more…, On tomorrow's pod we talk keeper buy, sell, hodl and we Isodraft AFL mascots to fight each other. }); Community, I’m not going to lie. Keyboard Next G and Silent Slipper are adamant . Why then – after 6 seasons – Read more…, G’day everyone, its Barron Von Crow here with our next Supercoach Scouting Report. At his best an AFL Journeyman! Any opinions?If money doesn't matter I'd be going CD > Marshall > Ziebell. David Mundy 112 google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8895919393080588", Good work Maso. enable_page_level_ads: true Between Rounds 1 and 5, Ziebell had a SuperCoach average of 71.6. (function (i, s, o, g, r, a, m) { Maso, you are a gentleman and a scholar. He has shown in the past that he is reliable with his scoring, without setting the competition on fire. Tex for me. Looking into Jack I can see the potential he could have as a Mid/Fwd (confirmed position MID/FWD), not sure I would have the testicular fortitude to pick him as a Mid only though. The risk is that he returns to the guts with the departure of Greenwood and his goal scoring dries up or kick ration drops. ... Supercoach: 99 v Sydney, 20th Jun 2020: 161 v Collingwood, 1st Sep 2013: AFL Fantasy: 70 v Sydney, 20th Jun 2020: 156 v Western Bulldogs, 17th Jul 2011 * Season/career high achieved two or more times. Gets right to it, my man. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Jack Ziebell of the North Melbourne Kangaroos profile and AFL statistics. Agree with you and the gents above. Stacks of fantasy worthy talent was strutting around like bloody roosters over the weekend. a.src = g; David Mundy 112 However, it may be that this players has big highs and lows that cause this average. Age: 29yr 7mth Games: 218 Born: February 28, 1991 Origin: Murray Bushrangers. Trig’s Take. m = s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0]; For those not wanting to take risk or make choices with flair, and want a fairly vanilla lineup, he's your man. i['GoogleAnalyticsObject'] = r; J.H.Poincare (1854-1912) I have this quote printed on A4 80 gsm paper and pinned on the cork board in my study. He is a very good player for North but that doesn’t always translate to being a very good player for your supercoach team. Hardnosed. Jack Ziebell is also likely to be not risked by North Melbourne at the slightest hint of a minor injury. Great review Maso! yup low 90 average at best so maybe F5-6 ? Tex walker can be up & down like any key forward Phil. Jack Z is more a player to avoid in SC. He just seems like a good ordinary player, & that translates to SC scores. #BBL10 #SuperCoach #BBL, A future Hawk, a pair of talented Tasmanians and a young gun set to feature in stacks of KFC #SuperCoach teams in 2021. (function() { Jack Ziebell is a solid supercoach prospect. Serious edge on that review blade, Maso! a = s.createElement(o), Now we can factor the draw into write ups. However he has never really reached that hype on a consistent basis and a few factors play a bit role here. Jack Ziebell is known as being a core template player in supercoach. })(window, document, 'script', 'https://google-analytics.com/analytics.js', 'ga'); To flatten his average across all 22 games, in 2014 he is at 64.6, 2013 is 77.89 and 2012 is 58.98. Jack Ziebell has gone from playing as an almost permanent forward to a full-time midfielder for North Melbourne in the past two weeks, a switch which has been reflected in his SuperCoach scoring. #SuperCoach, NAB Supercoach Significance Report – NMFC v HAW, North Melbourne 2014: Supercoach scouting report. I had seriously considered throwing in the towel after this week. All said and done he could have DPP, Fwd,Mid,Ruc,Def eligibility and I will still treat him like an Ebola patient. This season will be very important in determining whether Jack Ziebell can go up another level, and be an elite A grade footballer for North Melbourne. The General sums it up nicely, he is SC Ebola. I like the kid. Jack Ziebell is an integral part of the North Melbourne lineup. In my opinion, a bad season last year on a wildly inconsistent and searching side. The Issue Faced By Supercoaches With The Jack Steven Situation. Supercoach 2015 – Jack Ziebell Published by Jock on 31/10/2014 JACK OF ALL THE HYPE? (function (i, s, o, g, r, a, m) { Andrew Brayshaw 121 Averages 4.48 tackles per games over his career, Butchers the ball ( averages around 63% over his career).