He went on to release the music “Dem Boy Paigon”, a music that was said to be a mixture of Afro-beat sound with lyrical rap by Ajay Rose. Here are some of the best highlights of J Hus’ career: “Lickle spice for the winter season. He’d then drop his Daily Duppy which is currently just under 10 million views on Youtube. He was raised by his single mother in Stratford district, London where he was born. Hours. As a result, J Hus net worth has skyrocketed. In 2016, he released another single named ‘Friendly,’ which was positively received by the critics. Days. Momodou Jallow, better known by his stage name J Hus, is a rapper and singer from London. It kept getting better, and better, and better. He was able to acquire this much through his career as a rapper and singer. J Hus net worth is estimated to be roughly $150 thousand as if 2020. Your email address will not be published. He has over been in the music industry for a few years now and has made a name for himself with his music singles as well as an album. He was raised a Muslim by his Ghanian mother and Gambian father. The next time they see me in the flesh, I be camouflage”-. In 2018, J Hus album “Common Sense” won the VO5 NME Awards 2018 for the category of Best Album of the Year. The song was a success and got over 10 million views. If you enjoyed this post on J Hus net worth, check out other net worth articles I’ve done on different artists such as: As always be sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed this post and equally if you thought there was anything I missed out. It currently has over 7 million views on Youtube. However, Sometime in September 2014, J Hus was advised by his childhood friend, Moe to try and music and concentrate on chasing a career as a rapper and singer. “I didn’t really have any expectations, but I had certain goals that I wanted to achieve. J Hus became a household name in England as many of his songs like ‘Liar Liar,’ ‘Playing Sports,’ and ‘Solo One’ became hugely popular among music lovers. J Hus is British by nationality and of Fula and Akan heritage as he is a Muslim by religion. They don’t wanna see us win, they wanna sabotage. Not long after he would go on to release ‘Dem Boy Paigon’, which was a mix of Afrobeat and rap. Undisclosed Upcoming Birthday. He gained popularity in 2015 following the release of his song ‘Dem Boy Paigon’. J Hus will celebrate 25th birthday on Wednesday, May 26, 2021. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Today we are going to look at J Hus net worth. After a thorough review of J Hus net worth and all that is to know about his career so far, below is some notable lesson that is to be learned from him and his success story. I am text block. In 2017, J Hus would once again collaborate with a big name in the form of Nines. Currently, J Hus is 24 years old. At the age of 15, J Hus was expelled from school, according to him, it was because he started getting into a bit of trouble. Music is the greatest communication in the world. He went further to explain that while he was in secondary school he does buy a pack of doughnuts and sell them one after the other to get profit, which brought about the word Hustler. Below is J Hus won award; VO5 NME Awards ( Best Album – 2018) J Hus Net Worth In 2020. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Did you see what he did? So now, it’s like there’s no limit.” – J Hus, “Yeah, I guess so cause everything that I’m influenced by I just put it in the music and create a new sound using different vibes. He included that he was not going to feature anyone in his upcoming album but stating his intentions of wanting to collaborate with 21 Savage and also Burna boy. As of 2020, J Hus Net Worth is estimated to be about $150 thousand. We aim to give detailed information about celebrities about their success and failures so that lives can be impacted, propelled through challenges being faced on a day to day scenario. Still, in 2017, J Hus released the lead single for his debut studio album Common Sense titled “Did You See” which peaked #9 on the Uk Singles Chart. J Hus would go on to leverage his connections to make songs with big up and coming names, particularly Mostack who he is now great friends with. After serving 2 separate prison sentences, Hus decided to give it a shot. J Hus Net Worth. He came into the limelight in 2015 after the release of his song titled ‘Dem Boy Paigon’. Emmy has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. J Hus is a perfect example of that you can achieve anything you want. Even if people don’t understand the language that you’re singing in, they still know good music when they hear it. J Hus's nickname on Instagram is ‘theuglygram.’ The musician served time in prison in 2014 and in 2015. It wasn’t until 2014 that he was encouraged to pursue music by his friend Moe. Your email address will not be published. Below we countdown to J Hus upcoming birthday. Session. Record labels: Black Butter Records. Make ’em repeat it. J Hus, although he has still had run-ins with the police, has managed to turn his life around. He’s also known for the mixtape The 15th Day. She also said that it was capable of turning any dance upside down. Jallow was kicked out of school due to getting in trouble a lot. In 2019 J Hus would be present in Dave’s new album ‘Psychodrama’ but the joy was short-lived as J Hus would be arrested and sentenced to 8 months in prison. You have seen this paperwork and you rollin’ within, I wanna fix the world, don’t know where to begin They ain’t see me in so long, they like, “Where have you been?”.-, “I don’t wanna make friends, I don’t wanna break the ice…I think about my life and I analyze The gunman was aimin’ at me but he wasn’t precise. During this period J Hus also released a single under GRM Music which he titled “Daily Duppy”. It will be interesting to see what he does next. He came into the limelight in 2015 after the release of his song titled ‘Dem Boy Paigon’. In 2017, he released his debut album ‘Common Sense,’ which had a hit track titled ‘Did You See.’ The album, which featured artists like Tiggs da Author, MIST, Burna Boy, and MoStack, was received positively by fans as well as critics. According to his Official Chart profile, J Hus has 3 top 10s, 12 top 40s, 16 top 75s and over 122 weeks in the top 75. Momodou Lamin Jallow, better know by his stage name J Hus, is an English rapper who was born in London. He would start to gain some notoriety, particularly when he collaborated with GRM Daily and BlackBox. He began selling marked-up doughnuts in a nearby playground after getting expelled from his school. Your chicken needs a lickle season (Yeah). I grew up on all different kinds of music, I just used that to influence my own music.” – J Hus. Hus used to have a tough childhood and sell doughnuts on the streets of London. Minutes. Emmy Wallin is a writer for Wealthy Gorilla. According to Wikipedia, J Hus has been nominated for awards five times and won one. J Hus debut album “Common sense” was released on the 12th of May 2017. In 2015, J Hus worked in collaboration with MoStack in the release if “Westwood Crib Session”, and later on, still in 2015 on the month of May J Hus released the hit single titled “Lean and Bop” which featured DoccyDocs. We are continuing on our mission to inspire and motivate people around the world. He had recorded and released online, several freestyles which include GRM Daily freestyles, StreetHeat freestyles, and Bl@CKBOX freestyles. J Hus is friends with many musical artists and collaborated with many of them. J Hus Net Worth: J Hus is a British rapper and singer who has a net worth estimated to be around $150 Thousand. J Hus grew up listening to his mother and stepfather as they would often play African music and songs sung by the popular Jamaican singer, Beenie Man. The following year, 2016, J Hus song was nominated for the 2016 Mobo Awards, a single which he had released earlier that year titled “Friendly”. As of 2020, J Hus' net worth is approximately $150 thousand dollars. In addition, sometime in December 2019, J Hus made an announcement saying that he has no intention of going on tour for the next three to four years. That’s some new shit, they’ve never seen it. As of 2020, J Hus’ net worth is roughly $150 thousand dollars. Net Worth. Anything in life. In 2018 he would drop his EP ‘Big Spang’. This was shortly followed up by the release of his song ‘Lean And Bop’ which was a big hit. Welcome to our community, and we are so grateful to have you here with us. Not long after his release, he would appear on stage for Drake’s tour in London. J Hus’ net worth is $75K. 2017 was another great year for J Hus, he had featured in various renowned rappers albums including Nines album titled One Foot Out in the track “High Roller”, In Stormzy’s album Gang Signs & Prayer on the track “Bad Boys” which reached #22 on the Uk Singles Chart, and finally J Hus featured on Dave’s song “Samantha”. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Earning money from recording sales, contracts and live appearances. There song ‘High Roller’ was to feature on Nines up and coming album ‘One Foot Out’. Momodou Lamin Jallow, better known by his stage name J Hus, is an English rapper who was born in London on the 26th May 1996.