There's a problem loading this menu right now. Great movie, subtitles on this edition are awful. The movie doesn't slow down and keeps the viewer hooked, especially if you're a The Departed fan. Directors Lau and Mak keep a tight rein on the proceedings, and the result is a film of incredible tension. Loyalty. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Runtime: 101 min Rated: R Released: 12 Dec 2002 Director: Andrew Lau, Alan Mak Writer: Alan Mak, Felix Chong Actors: Andy Lau, Tony Chiu-Wai Leung, Anthony Chau-Sang Wong, Eric Tsang DVD release: 07 Dec 2004 Box Office: N/A Company: Miramax IMDB link Tomato user meter: N/A% Tomato consensus: N/A. Full stop. AKA: Подвiйна рокiровка, Infernal Affairs 1, Mou gaan dou, Non-Stop Way, I Want to Be You. I do recommend it. Also, it seems they passed some sort of darker filter in this version which makes things harder to see. The bluray set of all three films is great, all the extras appear to have been carried over from dvds except from an English dubbed soundtrack from the first film. Note: there are two sequels to Infernal Affairs; both are very good but cannot capture the freshness f the first. Honor. "Wait. This trilogy is now legendary and having it in a Blu-ray set is really super for collectors. Not my usual cup of tea, this is the original and best of the `Infernal Affairs' series of films and is also far better, in my opinion, than the slower and overblown Scorsese Hollywood remake, `The Departed'. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 15, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Scorsese remade the film as The Departure, and both films are terrific in their own way. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. What a terrific film for the genre. All three films then are in cantonese with English subs and the same gos for the filmmakers commentary. Infernal Affairs subtitles English. ", Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2008. Infernal Affairs. One of the greatest thrillers. I actually watched the Departed [countless times] not even knowing it was based off this masterpiece. The movie is fantastic, the subtitles are awful. Helpful. Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Lau Kin Ming, a young mafia member, infiltrates the police force. Subtitles for YIFY movie Infernal Affairs II. It's a cat-and-mouse game between two men with a catch: both men are the cats and both men are the mice. When the existence of the moles becomes apparent to both sides, it's a race to see who will uncover whom first. I also recommend the other two films in this trilogy, because Andy lau is such a great actor and in this film he shows just how good he is, don’t turn away from this film , order it ASAP and you will love it and watch it many times over in the next year. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2014. Betrayal.. Chan Wing Yan, a young police officer, has been sent undercover as a mole in the local mafia. 2003. Lau Kin Ming, a young mafia member, infiltrates the police force. Directed by Andrew Lau, "Infernal Affairs" is a slick and subtle portrait of what can happen when ruthless honesty meets ruthless corruption--each hiding behind the guise of the other. Loyalty. Honor. 2002. Subtitles for YIFY movie Infernal Affairs. Honor. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2012. The police have planted a mole in the mob, while at the same time the mob has planted a mole in the police. Betrayal.. Chan Wing Yan, a young police officer, has been sent undercover as a mole in the local mafia. The Original Classic Film that was remade as The Departed. AKA: Infernal Affairs 1, Mou gaan dou, Non-Stop Way, I Want to Be You, Подвiйна рокiровка. It shows the skills of both directors and writers that they have similar story-lines, but very apparent differences that make each film their own. Yes this is a very good film, it’s the original film that the departed was based on I really recommend this film to anyone who likes thrillers with a twist. At the same time, for both men living such a lie for so many years has taken its psychological toll. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Excellent blu-ray transfer. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Film is identical to the Hong Kong release, in cut and quality of transfer, but with "improved" subtitles. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2016. Loyalty. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2019. Read more. The movie is fantastic, the subtitles are awful. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 16, 2009. 18 people found this helpful. Infernal Affairs subtitles. Ironically, the two moles are assigned each to uncover the other. Lau Kin Ming, a young mafia member, infiltrates the police force. I first saw this movie in Hong Kong and have owned various vcd and dvd versions over the years, the English subtitles either miss entire sections of dialogue, or are poorly translated. Infernal Affairs subtitles. Select the department you want to search in. Infernal Affairs revitalised the ailing crime thriller in Hong Kong, and the American remake looks to do the same for the American crime thriller. I will be the good guy in the story. I first saw this movie in Hong Kong and have owned various vcd and dvd versions over the years, the English subtitles either miss entire sections of dialogue, or are poorly translated. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 15, 2005. Runtime: 119 min Rated: Not Rated Released: 01 Oct 2003 Director: Andrew Lau, Alan Mak Writer: Alan Mak, Felix Chong Actors: Anthony Chau-Sang Wong, Eric Tsang, Carina Lau, Francis Ng DVD release: N/A Box Office: N/A Company: N/A IMDB link Tomato user meter: N/A% Tomato consensus: N/A. Infernal Affairs II. Excellent film. Sign in to see videos available to you. This is down to, not set-pieces, gratuitous sex or violence, or ridiculous overblown budgets, but very well drawn characters that earn our sympathy, even the 'bad guy' characters and also an incredibly well-written, twisting and consistently exciting story. AKA: Non-Stop Way, I Want to Be You, Подвiйна рокiровка, Infernal Affairs 1, Mou gaan dou. Video availability outside of United States varies. An award-winning crime thriller in the intense tradition of HEAT and RESERVOIR DOGS ... critics everywhere have hailed INFERNAL AFFAIRS for its gritty action and international superstars. When I found out I immediately got it and I am upset at myself for having not seen it sooner! Travelling or based outside United States? Influenced by the Buddhist culture of Hong Kong and deeply rooted in the ingenious concept of two undercovers: one a cop become gangster and the other a gangster become cop, each trying to find the other from within their very uncomfortable frameworks. Excellent film in many ways a modern classic, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 1, 2018. Betrayal.. Chan Wing Yan, a young police officer, has been sent undercover as a mole in the local mafia. Also, it seems they passed some sort of darker filter in this version which makes things harder to see. Crime, Drama, Mystery, … That everyone knows by now. The inspiration taken from this movie by Scorsese is quite obvious, but it was nice to see I wasn't simply watching The Departed all over again.