Interestingly, what “Abandoned by Disney” uses as its springboard is a discussion of a Disney property called Treasure Island — but not the one in Florida. “Please……..I don’t want to be a murder” I just stood there dumbfounded and all I said was

An island located in Bay Lake, Florida, it was purchased by Disney in 1965 while Walt Disney World was still in the planning stages. It's also worth noting that Dave Smith, who's the archivist for the official Disney fan club known as the D23 Club, had this to say when someone wrote in asking whether the rumors of a Treasure Island resort in Baker's Bay were true (emphasis mine): However. I swing around to be faced with a kid. In the '70s, it was opened under the name Treasure Island (we'll talk about why that's interesting in a little bit) as a sort of Disney-run zoo in the decades before Animal Kingdom arrived; later renamed Discovery Island, it remained in operation until 1999. But for an odd reason, all of the bodies had a stick pinned where their kidney and small intestine would be.

“God? River Country's remains. Meant to embody the feel of an ol' fashioned swimming hole, it utilized Bay Lake for its main body of water, with a dam creating a man-made lagoon that looked surprisingly natural. Only the submitter may see the status of this Creepypasta. Goddamn pests” I'll be honest: I don't actually know. Yet she disappeared back in 1999 and never returned home or made any calls towards family and that’s not all, she never was seen by ANY of the other fellow employees and even the manager who worked with her wasn’t able to tell us her exact location or even mention anything about her but she was a loyal worker. Next moment the light turned on as Matt rushed into the room with his machete in his right hand ready to attack at any moment and he shouted at me saying They say there were seven people found dead on an island. The island is still there, though — it's just closed to the public.

You can see some photos circa 2009 of the abandoned water park over at the DisBoard forums; they're spooky and beautiful and amazing, like those of most abandoned places. Blog post 2 Submit your own or an existing creepypasta. Their eyes are violently gouged out and their tongues are removed. I shouted at her. I replied as I got up from bed getting dressed and rushing to my car as I drove off into the morning to go buy some equipment and weapons to arm ourselves.

I need a lot of sleep and I don’t mean one hour I need 12 hours of pure sleep due to exhaustion so I’m going to end the blog post for the week. News outlets are stating that the island stopped because of the death of one bird in which we all know is bullshit, even babies can guess about that.

I said worriedly as I followed them, they seem wounded as if someone had cut their shoulders and face. Take Discovery Island, for example. On the lid, in what looks to be marker, it says, "MEAT.". So there has to be something that they are hiding, I know that someone made a creepypasta about this same story but I read it and it makes a lot of sense but I need to see it for myself and I will not let anything stop me even if I see a satanic mickey mouse, I’d shoot that bastard up if I needed to. Anyway I opened the door and yet I was greeted by 3 police officers and I welcomed them into my apartment asking about why they wanted to speak with me, that’s when I noticed that the negative mickey plush had disappeared out of the blue. They all had wounds inflicted by a stick like object. All seven of these investigators reportedly went to an island in the Pacific Ocean over the years 2001-2003. I swear her hands were bloody and had some brains on them as she had just murdered one of the officers and was attempting to kill the second until I had showed up. Several bodies line the walls. I heard someone in here with you!” And that, I would argue, is the main reason “Abandoned by Disney” has convinced so many people that Mowgli's Palace is real. She yelled as she walked eerily towards me

There's a whole line of blood going through it. “Why me?” God… that man… That guy that died ended up to being almost 100 years old “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” “What a day this has been Alex!” “Last words of wisdom, whatever you do never face HER!” !^^ #rpg So I call my partner, and he's a couple miles away from the island, unfortunately. I placed a Band-Aid on my left cheek to stop the bleeding and then I heard muffled screams from my living room, I took out my Beretta M1934 that I had left within my cabinets and I dashed out to the room and saw the officers being attacked by a Disney employee who had her face covered by an Oswald head and when she heard the gun being shot up at the ceiling she stopped dead in her tracks. Once I got the door I noticed a mickey mouse plush without any eyes and was photo negative just staring at me and I swear I thought I heard mickeys chuckle but I was too tired to even think about it like that. While you may already know the answer to this one (hint: You're probably going to be disappointed by it), what makes it so effective is the fact that it has just enough realistic details to make us go, “But… what if?”. Hello, all. “God? Jace said with a worried expression All seven of these investigators reportedly went to an island in the Pacific Ocean over the years 2001-2003. That image up top is of the abandoned Coco Palms resort in Hawaii, which is currently being renovated and scheduled to reopen as a Hyatt property in 2017); the second one was taken at an abandoned resort in the Pocanos. In the big, wide world of creepypasta, there's one I keep coming back to again and again: “Abandoned by Disney.” Written by Christopher Howard Wolf, frequently known by the moniker “Slimebeast,” it does what all good creepypasta should do — have us asking ourselves, "Is 'Abandoned by Disney' real?" But it's in a room marked “CHARACTER PREP 1” that things really go to hell. The officers told me that the grandson had been murdered by the same Disney chick as she went to his place and brutally murdered him and stole his car just to get here. On October 17, 2004, an agency from Brazil traveled to this island. I call bullshit on that, as Disney’s many other theme parks within Florida has many problems within its environment but yet they keep those parks open still and keep adding more content onto it.

Blog post 3. God abandoned us.” I’m going to end one of my daily blog posts here. “Thanks……. You know what is real, though? I turn around and look at the sand. It's said that barely any investigators that journeyed there returned. Creepypasta Land MV Edition is the same old Creepypasta Land but with full new graphics, new items, new secrets, new battle system, new maps,extra stories and a lot of new secret stuff!! WE WERE ABANDONED BY DIS-“ Next thing you know the maniac started running towards us with two axes and shrugged off the cops till he stopped right in front of us and yelled before getting shot in the head by the cops What Lies At Discovery Island? “What happened and what’s going on?” Klein said as he was struggling with what was happening here. “HEY! He licks his bloody fingers with an evil, sickening grin, and he says, "You shouldn't have come here, sir. I headed towards the school grounds of Apopka High and yet there were no cars which was odd since people get up around 6 or so just to beat the traffic and all I saw was police cars and paramedic cars too. There was a lot of controversy behind the island, and it is commonly accepted that it was the reason behind the islands abandonment. My brain began to spin around and around my head as I was questioning the realities of both these quotes from not only the dead Disney employee but the grandson too knew something about this god forsaken place. “I’m- I’m fine uncle really I just heard Oswald here, he was saying that God had abandoned them and he wanted to be blessed.

The mystery behind the island is very intriguing to me, because it was shut down suddenly in ’99.
But what about Mowgli's Palace itself? It closed in 2001, although the precise reason why isn't exactly clear; personally, I suspect it's because the smaller, older park just couldn't keep up with its two bigger, showier siblings.There's another (admittedly not so great) creepypasta capitalizing on some of the weirder, unproven rumors, but again — they're just rumors, and the pasta isn't real.