He secretly meets his ex-girlfriend and gives confidential information about the company. Can’s younger brother Emre (Birand Tunca) does not like the idea that his brother would be the manager. In fact I made this song with a deep inspiration on the moment, it was the result of a lot of feelings in my heart. 2019-03-22T21:43:25Z Comment by Chris Stone. ~ Like the track ? This is definitely a song I'll be listening to often! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/erkencikusdizi/, You Might Also Like im from Maldives and very little i understand TURKISH.. but i love turkish dramas.. Required fields are marked *. Then I started thinking the only way somebody has power over you is when you give it to them. This series is full of amazing moments, too bad they don’t make this type here in US. Tugce Kumral as Deren Breathe out and breathe in Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated. I would love someone to explain to me... Vicky: I love this series so much, I watched season 2 and 3 on you tube but I couldn’t... Peggy: I looked at it again today and noticed the scenes with Naz and Ali at Alvga with... Ana899: WTF? that break with the delayed pianowork tres bien, @razortoothmusic: I'm so glad you like it <3. Cihan Ercan as Muzaffer/Zebercet Can (Can Yaman): Can is a handsome photographer who travels around the world and takes beautiful photos. Daydreamer Sitting on the seat, soaking up the sun He is a real lover Of making up the past and feeling up his girl Like he's never fell I figure before Sanem (Demet Ozdemir): Sanem is a natural and cheerful girl who dreams about writing a book. However, the story-line is addictive and the other actors, screen writers and director are obviously very talented, too. Her husband Desi was very handsome and so talented. It brings me joy and nostalgia at the same time. I never thought that my music would be liked by so many people, I never thought that I would have all this positive comments, all this support. Aylin (Sevcan Yasar): Aylin is Emre’s girlfriend. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Madeon - Innocence ft. Aquilo (Daydreamer Remix), Buy Madeon - Innocence ft. Aquilo (Daydreamer Remix), Users who like Madeon - Innocence ft. Aquilo (Daydreamer Remix), Users who reposted Madeon - Innocence ft. Aquilo (Daydreamer Remix), Playlists containing Madeon - Innocence ft. Aquilo (Daydreamer Remix), More tracks like Madeon - Innocence ft. Aquilo (Daydreamer Remix). How can I watch it and does it have English subtitles? It brings me joy and nostalgia at the same time. Ceren Tasci as Ayhan Love for Rent (Kiralik Ask) Need help? → Support Me She works as an assistant for Emre and wants to be a successful business woman. Thank you. I started thinking about power because of a song I was listening to. Breathe out and breathe in Demet Ozdemir as Sanem Will Can run the company successfully and find the spy? Common? Emre (Birand Tunca): Emre is Can’s younger brother. He is free-spirited, adventurous, and cool. They were a dynamic duo and dominated the audience ratings for over a decade. 2019-03-19T20:18:37Z Comment by Brian D.P. We're still forgetting External Links He does not like city life and for this reason, he leaves his family business behind and lives as he wishes. Dallmyd brought me here. Daydreamer (Erkenci Kus) ... July 5, 2019 at 9:18 pm. Imdb: Social Sevcan Yasar as Aylin !However would love to watch the series in English subtitles... Lynette: I’m watching on YouTube with no subtitles. Can is a handsome photographer who travels around the world and takes beautiful photos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPms-GyQm2c. She starts to work at advertising company Countess where her sister Leyla (Oznur Serceler) works. She is very pleased with her life. And under your breath you spoke of innocence. Lyrics to 'Daydreamer' by Adele. Your email address will not be published. Why is nobody talking about these vocal chops right here??? Sanem tries to adjust her new work life but she gets her nose into trouble all the time. Genre Daydreamer Comment by User 790477566 ️ 2020-07-07T09:59:24Z Comment by jupitr.. been addicted for at least 3 years now. Sanem (Demet Ozdemir) is a natural and cheerful girl who works at a neighborhood grocery shop. Toggle navigation. To all of you who love what I do, I want you to know that I love you too. Your email address will not be published. In Daydreamer (Erkenci Kus) tv series story, you will watch how the life of Sanem changes after she starts working at advertising company. this feels like it could’ve been released a month ago. It was a hit comedy series starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez. Eeach morning she wakes up early and opens up the shop for her father. She has a strong memory and never forgets details about something that she has read before. Twitter: https://twitter.com/erkencikusdizi Este chico me llena de orgullo al remixear una de mis canciones favoritas de Madeon :'), Si la original me da vibras hermosas, esta lo provoca más. She is an ambitious business woman who gets confidential information about Countess company and by this way, tries to extend her business. In order not to get married, she starts working at advertising company where Can works. No: 309, Daydreamer (Erkenci Kus) Turkish Drama Trailer (with Eng Sub), Daydreamer Erkenci Kus Turkish Tv Series Special Video, Tags Can Yaman Tv Series Daydreamer English Daydreamer Tv Series Cast Demet Ozdemir Tv Series Erkenci Kus English. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the music. When he learns that his father wants to see Can in this position, he feels devastated and makes a plan to make his brother fail. Please download one of our supported browsers. When he learns that his father has some health problems, he starts to run the company in his absence. Will Sanem learn the secret plots of Emre? Like and subscribe for more! hey how can i watch this online (HD quality) with english subtitle? Please consider clicking the [Like] ♥ and [Repost] ↻ button so more people hear it :D Berat Yenilmez as Nihat It reminds me of some of Hans Zimmers' work on Interstellar. Ozlem Tokaslan as Mevkibe Since she does not have any work experience, Sanem would not have any specific job description and she would run errands in the office. Her character was a noble woman and she looked beautiful. Thus, he believes that he deserves this position more than him. It sounds easier then it is. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Lucille Ball was a natural comedian and beautiful. English Wikipedia: Official Site: https://www.startv.com.tr/dizi/erkenci-kus Lucy and Desi were married in real life, and the show was produced by their company, Desilu Productions. Together, we wait for silence After working a few hours, she starts dreaming about her book and writes her thoughts down. This is so beautiful. He has devoted all his time for the company while his brother Can is abroad. This song like a Pohoto JDM Shoot of your JDM car, @scott-richmond-689535681: Hi Scott, thank you for this comment. Beautiful piece. 2020-06-30T06:02:14Z Comment by Revenant. But, I love Hans Zimmer and I also love so much the movie interstellar, so maybe it influenced me without knowing it :P Thank you again <3. this is so fuckin good This is so beautiful. One day, Sanem’s happy life turns upside down. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erkenci.kus/ If Sanem cannot find a decent job, her parents would give their permission to prospective groom Muzaffer (Cihan Ercan) who has been in love with Sanem for a long time and wants to get married to her. Powerful music! I am writing to say that Demet Ozedemir and Can Yaman are Turkey’s Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez. come talk shit when you get a million streams. Sibel Sisman as Guliz I freaking love that you put President JFK's speech in here. He knows that it would be hard for him to settle back in Istanbul but he wants to do his best to please his father and make him comfortable. Leyla (Oznur Serceler): Leyla is Sanem’s sister. Erkenci Kus is a fantastic series, and the charm and magnetism between Sanem and Can has a lot to do with it. When Can meets Sanem, he is attracted by her naturalness. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Music was always the most important thing on my life, it affects my mindset , my emotions, everything. I signed up specifically to write a comment for this song - I wanted to congratulate you on such an amazing piece of music here. Will Sanem manage to keep her office job? In order not to get married, Sanem starts looking for an office job. ¡Es sinceramente una obra de arte! holy, never realized this was 5 years old. Characters: However, Sanem starts helping Emre without knowing his secret plots in the company. Even though nobody believes, she knows that she would eventually finish her book. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "daydreamer" - from the Lyrics.com website. https://www.startv.com.tr/dizi/erkenci-kus, Happily Ever After (Iyi Gunde Kotu Gunde) Tv Series, You Knock on My Door (Sen Cal Kapimi) Tv Series, The Innocents (Masumlar Apartmani) Tv Series, Resurrection Ertugrul (Dirilis Ertugrul) Tv Series, One Child That I Loved – The Girl I Loved (Bir Cocuk Sevdim), The Girl Named Feriha (Adini Feriha Koydum – I Named Her Feriha). •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• If you don’t give another person power over you, he or she doesn’t have it. Please download one of our supported browsers. Daydreamer (Erkenci Kus) Turkish Drama Cast We'll be forgiven Until his father gets healthy again, Can would run the company and set the things in order. In fact, I'm loving everything you've created. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, my first step as daydreamer officially <3 It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Together, we wait for space :D, Support <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NmTtGne5m4. Can Yaman as Can It was a hit comedy series starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez. Tuan Tunali as Metin. This song's drop is a simulation of a fattass rip on some LSD. Peace Since there is a spy in the company for a long time and since Sanem just starts working at the company, he thinks that he cannot trust anyone in the company except Sanem. How many episodes there is in erkencii kus . Ali Yagci as Osman Powerful music! This song like a Pohoto JDM Shoot of your JDM car . Daydreamer by David Cassidy song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. Everyone in the USA who grew-up during the late 50’s and the 60’s remembers watching the I LOVE LUCY show. The song told a story about a person having power over another person. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. She is ambitious, determined, and killjoy. Synopsis @the-avalanchilator: thats why he's got 1 million plus streams and you're a nobody. Soundcloud: @nomyn Facebook: www.facebook.com/NomynMusic it's a remix not the original song you fucking cunt. Nahid: I love the series!!! Need help? Everyone in the USA who grew-up during the late 50’s and the 60’s remembers watching the I LOVE LUCY show. Support on Bandcamp: https://nomyn.bandcamp.com/album/daydreamer-ep, dallmyd brought me hear beautiful sound 👌🏻💙. He works as a finance director at the company and wants to be a manager after his father gets retired. He is free-spirited, adventurous, and cool. Will Can find the true love and have a settled life? The song is about a summer romance that has ended, leaving Cassidy lonely and empty, left to chase after rainbows he may never find again. The new arrangements in the company also make the things more complicated. <3, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, OH MY FUCKING GAOKDSMGKDSASDHDSAGJDASHdash.