Cogeco overage charges are appallingly high as well as $2 per GB. It has a number of plans ranging from 15Mbps to 1Gbps, though higher speed plans are only available in certain areas. 206 reviews from Cogeco Inc. employees about Cogeco Inc. culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. There technicians are rude and incompetent. Cogeco is bad in every way possible. I have a triplex where I live and I give my 2 others levels internet. Prices start at $73 per month and you’ll get a rebate on most plans that will vary based on which plan you choose and whether you bundle your services. SkyChoice internet offers a 6 Mbps plan which provides unlimited usage, at the very economical rate of $24.99 per month, while Cogeco is charging almost $30.00 extra. The norm in the internet business is around $0.50 per GB, but Cogeco is charging four times that amount. After allowing such a minimal bandwidth limit, Cogeco implements a … They can’t get the staffs to be on the same pages. 141 COGECO reviews. Cogeco is a reputable telecom company based in Montreal that offers Internet services to residents of Ontario and Quebec. The story … Cogeco is bad in every way possible, there wifi isn’t working great. A year after I signed up with Cocego I suddenly got a letter in the mail stating that they wanted to inform me that they have increased my Internet Speed by double complimentary!! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Can't rave enough about them. 31 reviews of Cogeco "I am amazed by Cocego Internet Service again and again!! Then the other day I called them because I was constantly going over my monthly bandwidth ( 60GB, the highest … It was all good when I started with them 1 year ago and now it’s a problem and they are telling me I need to buy more internet packages.