"Here's a free week-end with "free" entertainment and maybe a "free" meal & you just stop by and let us tell you about our "wonderful" program. The stay was good could have gotten 5 stars if the communication was there . While I am fully capable of owner at this time I chose not to, but would strongly consider them having stayed in a few of their resorts. They are liars and deceivers. Oh, and if you don't get this "discounted offer" this time, the next time you come to a presentation the discount offered just this once won't be offered again.

Skipped that.

We're disappointed to hear about the frustrations with your room.

Despite their promises, these never last less than two hours and are generally high pressure. There is no daily maid service unless you request it. Got to know the management and staff people well.

Wyndham time share resorts depend on modified Ponzi schemes. At no point did I feel as if I was being misled. 4. Copyright © RCIVIP.COM. The king size bed in the master bedroom was comfortable as were the pillows. Many travellers enjoy visiting Two Rivers Mansion (4.0 km) and Clover Bottom Mansion (7.2 km). They throw around numbers and hundreds of thousand points to take you “anywhere in the World”. There is also a washer and dryer in the room (which is a game-changer for me because I pack the bare minimum and prefer to wash clothes in the privacy of my room).They have a decent size indoor pool that leads outdoors through a fiberglass window that you can swim under to go outside. Remember your 1st apartment or dorm room? So during the stay you either had to sit behind the pipes or in front of the pipes to sit on the beach . We're always improving and will forward your concerns to the appropriate team. We love Westwinds because it is a smaller Wyndham resort with all rooms facing the beach.

I would like to see some statistics on how many people purchase a membership just because of the pressure applied by theses sales people.

I was even called by a nice lady to confirm my stay a week earlier and give us some thoughts on some sites to go see.

It looked as if it was a race issue.

After 2 hours, we are finally out of there. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.

No thank you!! Therefore, learn how it works.

Our room looked nothing like the model. Came to this resort in December as part of the Discovery program. People have lost their mind... Then when we said NO, they did the obvious, T. O. There is a washer/dryer unit in each suite. I am a happy owner for more than 10 years. We are leaving.

Club Wyndham July 23rd, 2019 by Drew Faithful Brokers , Complaints , Experiences , Ownership , Timeshare Revealed , Timeshare Reviews , Timeshare Scams I don’t have enough time left on this earth to document all the bad experiences we have had with Club Wyndham. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. The layout was a little strange with the giant jetted tub the the bedroom and a sink with no door, yet connected to the regular bathroom with a shower by a door? Not user friendly. I would not be able to afford it during peak season. Unsubscribe easily.

It was vague as far as information and obnoxious. We are certain our partners at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts will be happy to assist you further. FWIW, last 2 weeks in May are not quiet times in Myrtle Beach. 5 stars for the location. Room was clean ,newly remodeled and well stocked .No complaints there .

That is 3 lies so far this company has said to us in order to induce a purchase. They were most helpful and accommodating! I knew from the beginning it was a horrible idea but they conned us in with promos and tickets, blah blah blah. The food credit was for $50 instead of $75. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. So, thinking I could use 4 airline tickets over a 2 year period, I decided reluctantly to go to a 2 hour tour of a nearby Wyndham resort. Hound this person. However the negative reviews I have read are all kind of unrealistic. Then the sales person was going to "price out" my future vacations... this is so off when it comes to numbers. 2) What are booking windows? Tried to make us feel guilty for not taking enough vacations. Our only negative was the 10am checkout.

Lisa Ann Schreier has been involved in the timeshare community since 1998.

They also come very close to making you feel guilty if you don't do this for your family. Available Properties: Nearby attractions include Clearwater Beach (0.10 miles), Beach Walk (0.1 miles), and Pier 60 (0.2 miles). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Then you have a full kitchen, a little dining table that comfortably seats 4 and could fit 6+.

Finally, after three hours of hard core sales tactics, the manager signed off on all of their offers and we were free to leave. It's our goal to provide the best accommodations and service to make your stay as relaxing as possible.

Frustrate them with all the details you want or need to know. We were not advised about motorcycle week when we booked our stay. My husband at that point had it and said we are done here. What a horrible and abusive tactic to swindle two hardworking Individuals into signing up for a huge life changing investment.

They start with #1 a gentleman or lady, Then comes #2 high pressure and usually unpleasant. The nostalgia alone plays a HUGE part in my personal experiences. Which room amenities are available at Club Wyndham Nashville? The activities are numerous and varied, indoor and outdoor. Such a joke. Hah. Years ago I got involve in this timeshare thing which I regret dearly. They will tell you something and you will realized it was all a lie.

We want to make sure we're providing great service and accommodations in the best locations so that you can enjoy more of the beach. I just wanted to get the ** out of there! You cannot give your membership back at any time like we were promised and if you try to they basically laugh at you. Asking personal questions. There is no restaurant on site but the well equipped kitchen is the perfect complement if you enjoy food prep. Never being told that we can ONLY use the points on every odd year.
See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. What are some restaurants close to Club Wyndham Nashville? If you proceed with the credit check, you'll get a sales manager; this is where the real pressure starts. We were on the fence, so the "big boss" came over to help us make a decision. Some questions you should ask are: 1) Do the points renew?

She knew my situation, recently widowed, but proceeded to tell me I needed to upgrade my contract to “save on Maintenance charges”. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community.

The water was freezing though, but it was nice to walk around in t-shirt and shorts to look for shark's teeth and shells. Wth. That we completed our end of the deal by coming here and we said NO.

I look forward to staying at another Wyndham location again soon! The most relaxing place to be with friendly staff , and great views. Pipes ,pipes and more pipes down the beach . ORLANDO, FLORIDA -- Never Wyndham again for my family! He seems pretty reasonable, but mentions that the gifter for Westwinds is out until Friday. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. 1st time staying at this property on our annual Memaws bday trip . Event the senior sales representative said we were wasting his time because we did not update. If we can provide any additional assistance, please give us a call at 855-670-0758 (option 1) and a member of our Owner Care team will address your concerns further. The dining table seated eight. It's the same every time.

Explained that they keep increasing each year and I would be responsible for them for the rest of my life and then my children would be responsible “in perpetuity”.
Wyndham has turned our life into a nightmare.

Afterwards, we went on a tour of the local resort (which we happened to be staying at, so it wasn't the most beneficial use of our time). Your feedback regarding the suite and sales staff has been documented, and will be passed along to Resort Management. I’m paying the price right now. We said that we were not interested we're not going to purchase, therefore the "tour" of the property was not necessary.

Then bad guy comes in and tells us we have to sign and we had enough time. During the off-season, I can afford to stay here. Telling us that the points will roll over automatically if not used, that we can book any associated hotel literally while you are in the parking lot and use points towards it. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There is no way I was going to jeopardize my home for some crazy time share. A few of the destinations we could stay with friends a few night, so that in itself saves money. The "pitch" to get me there was that I had won 4 airline tickets in a drawing for a car at a local shopping mall.