Pet geckos at home usually feed on worms or crickets. Is a Tortoise for Sale the Right Pet for Me? Throughout my site in my articles I recommend some products. To show you how a gecko enjoys a snack of live worms, here is a short video: As you can see, live worms are a delight for our reptilian pets. https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Bryon_Zirker/17739, Pets: Reptiles-Amphibians What Do Leopard Geckos Eat in the Wild? Does it have any implications or restrictions? Find out what fruits you can treat your gecko with, and what fruits to avoid. From Novice to Expert, These Are The Two Best Reptiles For Sale, Interesting Facts About Reptiles You Need to Know. Table of Contents. In captivity, geckos are happy to eat juicy fruits, yoghurts, baby fruit blends, honey. Geckos when in captive will also eat meal worms and wax worms. Banana, papaya, melon, some berries, and more. Why You Should Invest In A Beware Of Dog Sign? They seldom create any sound, does not require much attention, has strong survivability and resistance against harsh weather conditions and more. It is a good idea to provide a separate container to the one they live in to feed them their meals. Focusing on what type of reptile pet and the food they consume, let’s talk about geckos. The produce uses dried worms, with no … How Much Does It Cost to Take Care of a Horse? Super worms and meal worms are not recommended (I dont recommend them for any lizard because they can actually stay alive and eat it's way out of a lizards stomach-not a myth, I've … What Do Geckos Eat. Which Dog Breeds Are Best For Small Kids? It is recommended that the insects in question should not be bigger than the geckos’ heads, as they could choke. 0 0. – 5 Worm Meals for Geckos, Bulk Dried Meal Worms – NON-GMO Treats for Chickens Ducks Wild Birds Bluebrids Reptiles, 500ct Live Mealworms, Reptile, Blue Birds, Chicken, Fish Food, 500ct Live Giant Mealworms, Reptile, Birds, Best Bait-Organically Grown, 2000ct Live Mealworms, Pet Food for Reptile, Birds, and Fish, 1000ct Live Mealworms, Reptile, Birds, Chickens, Fish Food (Small) by Rainbow Mealworms, Can My Rabbit Eat That? Almost all geckos are oviparous. This type of reptile feeds on most small critters such as insects, flies or crickets. These cookies do not store any personal information. The pack comes at a reasonable price. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Baby geckos should be fed small crickets or mealworms each day. Your pet can easily spot the worm moving, given that it has a visible size. They like to eat crickets mostly but will generally eat anything they can catch. It naturally attracts their appetite to hunt and eat their foods. Gecko multiply with small breaks all year round. – 5 Worm Meals for Geckos Bulk Dried Meal Worms – NON-GMO Treats for Chickens Ducks Wild Birds Bluebrids Reptiles .