July 13, 2019 – Hilton Denver City Center. CIM will no longer be accessible in SY 2019-20. One monthly payment, 0% fixed rate of interest (0% APR), and no down payment. We created a Monthly Payment Plan so that you can build the cost of your degree into your budget. By clicking the Learn More button above, I represent that I am 18+ years of age, that I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy and agree to receive email marketing and phone calls from Aspen University. Login ID : Password I forgot my password Trouble logging in? Aspen University The SIS represents a major investment in the use of technology & data to drive instruction, a core element of the Acceleration Agenda. Here are the tuition and fees for all of our programs. Additional formative assessment creation and administration functions will be available in the new Student Assessment System starting August 30. Login ID : Password I forgot my password Trouble logging in? Denver, Colorado 80222. Aspen University’s Academic Year is 32 weeks and courses are 8-weeks in length. Login ID : Password I forgot my password Trouble logging in? The Mayor’s Office and Chicago Public Schools (CPS) celebrated today the culmination of the inaugural year of the Summer for Change program at Chicago State University. : Log On : Log On Over 1,000 students earn their degree each year. Aspen University’s Academic Year is 32 weeks and courses are 8-weeks in length. In logging on to Aspen, I certify that I have read and agree to all the terms of the Boston Public Schools' Acceptable Use Policy. Call the IT Service Desk at 773-553-3925. For assistance with FOCUS, contact the Focus Support Desk at (773) 583-8267, For assistance with Aspen, contact the IT Service Desk at (773) 553-3925, option 2. certify that I understand that, pursuant to state and federal law, I am responsible for the security of all student data to which I may have access. Denver, Colorado 80222. Learn how Aspen University is responding to COVID-19. Mentoring is a great way to foster and…, Friend of Aspen, Sarah Jividen from Mother Nurse Love, shares 5 main reasons why it might be time for nursing…. : Log On : Copyright © 2003-2020 Follett School Solutions. Login ID : Password I forgot my password Trouble logging in? Concordia International School Shanghai. Check out our glossary of Tips and Tricks to grow in your knowledge of Aspen. Welcome to Aspen University. Copyright © 2020-2021 Boston Public Schools | All rights reserved. The Accrediting Commission of the DEAC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (http://www.chea.org). The following chart outlines which Verify functions will be available in FOCUS or Aspen. Learn how Aspen University is responding to COVID-19. The Mayor’s Office and Chicago Public Schools (CPS) celebrated today the culmination of the inaugural year of the Summer for Change program at Chicago State University. MyEducation BC Prod. I understand that my consent is not required to apply for online degree enrollment. I understand that my consent is not required to apply for online degree enrollment. Starting on April 12, the Verify system will no longer be accessible. 2020 - 2021 Academic Calendar Please see link below to pre-register your child for BPS. Nashua School District. Marietta City Schools. 1660 S. Albion St. Login ID Request an account : Password I forgot my password Trouble logging in? At today’s event, youth were recognized with certificates of completion and other awards for their hard work and dedication to the program throughout the summer. I also In logging on to Aspen, I certify that I have read and agree to all the terms of the Boston Public Schools' Acceptable Use Policy. At today’s event, youth were recognized with certificates of completion and other awards for their hard work and dedication to the program throughout the summer. Accreditation, Recognition and State Authorizations, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. 1660 S. Albion St. Accreditation, Recognition and State Authorizations, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Manchester School District. Responsibly priced education is our mission. Aspen University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). © 2019 Chicago Public Schools | Non-Discrimination Statement |. DCPS. We created affordable degrees and payment plans with transparent pricing, so that our students can focus on their classes, not the fine print. Congratulations to all of our graduates! : Log On Please log in to the Aspen University Classroom, powered by Desire2Learn. Cambridge Public Schools. Knox County Schools. We were honored to host our graduates and their guests at this year’s commencement ceremony in Denver, Colorado. Chicago Public Schools is the third largest school district in the United States with more than 600 schools and serves 361,000 children. The Accrediting Commission of the DEAC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (http://www.chea.org). : Log On : Copyright © 2003-2019 Follett School Solutions. Families and By clicking the Learn More button above, I represent that I am 18+ years of age, that I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy and agree to receive email marketing and phone calls from Aspen University. Suite 525 We — and our 10,000+ students and graduates — know that education can be affordable. Course Start Dates are on alternating Tuesdays each month. Please click here for a System Check before you login. Graduates flew in from across the country to celebrate their accomplishments together. : Log On : Copyright © 2003-2020 Follett School Solutions.