I love Disney!!! Fucsia wants to learn to do magic just like her father, and so is pleased as pu... Storyline The Willards from Terre Haute, Indiana travels abroad for the once-in-a-lifetime vacation in Paris, France. A bright college student applies his newly-acquired knowledge of hypnotism with some near-disastrous results. Our whole family enjoyed it. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019, I’m an Annette Funicelo fan, so this was a super fun family movie to watch.
Love sunday nights watching the wonderful world of disney. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones is a wonderful funny movie that everyone can enjoy!!! Sign in to see videos available to you.

Please enable it to continue. Release : 1976-05-03 Genre : Runtime : Company : Cast Bernard Fresson as Georges, le pre C... Storyline What would it feel like to be a bird and fly over the trees and housetops? Vardhan, a influential politician and un... Storyline Innovative and enchanting adaptation of this well-loved children's story. Kirk is Merlin Jones, the gifted but slightly oddball student who, accompanied by his girlfriend Jennifer (Funicello), sets out on a series of comic misadventures. From trying to solve what appears to be a horrendous burglary and murder plot to having a chimp-napping charge pinned on him, no one is exempt from Merlin's wacky sense of oddball adventure! The Misadventures of Merlin Jones Tommy Kirk Annette Funicello Leon Ames (1964) A wacky college student (Tommy Kirk) reads his girlfriend's (Annette Funicello) mind, then the mind of a judge (Leon Ames) who is not what he seems. Harry Willard believes... Free Watch The Misadventures of Merlin Jones (1964) Online HD, Free Watch Jack and the Beanstalk (1974) Online HD, Free Watch Mords pas, on t'aime! "The Misadventures of Merlin Jones" is a Disney classic that the entire family can enjoy.

Tommy Kirk and Annette Funicello star as the sweethearts of Midvale College in this wacky, laugh-filled campus romp. If you like Disney movies than, you will love this one. Find out where you can buy, rent, or subscribe to a streaming service to watch Spiderman: Homecoming on-demand. Storyline After being dismissed from his employment as a newspaper editor, for writing against S.K.

Sep 24, 2016 - Misadventures Of Merlin Jones, The 1964 27x41 One Sheet United States To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free, Old Yeller 2-Movie Collection (Old Yeller / Savage Sam)... (DVD), Mickey Mouse Club - Best of The Mickey Mouse Club (DVD). They spe... Storyline You'll be captivated as you track the legendary Lobo through an amazing Southwest adventure. Our story begins with Lobo as an ... Storyline After the 1715 defeat of the clans, one of the highland leaders, Rob Roy MacGregor escapes, has lots of adventures, gets married, ... Storyline The German-language CG-animated fantasy Urmel voll in Fahrt concerns a winged baby dinosaur who inhabits an island in the middle o... Storyline Great adventures can hatch from the smallest eggs. I grew up with these sweet funny family movies, weekend evenings were very special family time in my family. I grew up with these sweet funny family movies, weekend evenings were very special family time in my family. Funny, scientific and clever! Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2017. Video availability outside of United States varies. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Best times!!! Travelling or based outside United States? I hate to use the word "charming" but this movie was. The Misadventures Of Merlin Jones Tommy Kirk and Annette Funicello star as the sweethearts of Midvale College in this wacky, laugh-filled campus romp. Find the cheapest option or how to watch with a free trial. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones 1963 MISADVENTURES OF MERLIN JONES, THE - A bright college student applies his newly-acquired knowledge of hypnotism with some near-disastrous results. The cast (especially Tommy Kirk, Annette Funicello, Leon Ames, and the chimp) is a perfect ingredient for the formula that is classic Disney nostalgia.
Fun throwback to a more innocent time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 10, 2015. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones is a 1964 Walt Disney production starring Tommy Kirk and Annette Funicello. We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I watch a lot of horror movies, it's nice to have a change of pace sometimes and this certainly was. A boy named Willy finds out when the Sparrow Guardian t... Storyline After the death of the mother that they hardly knew, three half-brothers, aged between 8 and 17, meet for the first time. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones - Rotten Tomatoes In this Disney family film, brainy college student Merlin Jones (Tommy Kirk) invents a mind-reading machine, but the consequences of … Movie details Jack and the Beanstalk Release : 1974-... Storyline Movie details Mords pas, on t'aime!

Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2017.

A gifted, and more than slightly oddball teenaged student (Tommy Kirk), joined by his friend Jennifer (Annette Funicello), experiences a series of comic misadventures. Just log on to your Verizon account and watch the latest shows online. Among other equally ridiculous things, he is charged with "chimp-napping," and gets into trouble by using hypnosis and creating a mind-reading device. I have not seen this sold in stores, so I was happy to be able to order it off of amazon, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020, This was not one of tommy kirks best movie but was ok, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018, Really enjoyed the movie, great for the whole family, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2020. i like the 1960s look. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

The Misadventures of Merlin Jones was a great, funny, and a good family movie. Nov 16, 2011 - 1964 The Misadventures of Merlin Jones is a great movie, a must see. Select the department you want to search in. Watch the full length movie of The Misadventures of Merlin Jones online or on the Fios Mobile app.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Does Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Peacock, and 50+ streaming services have Spiderman: Homecoming?

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I saw this at the theater when I was a kid so Im sure there's some nostalgia. It is a fun and whacky (did I actually use that word?) This film led to a 1965 sequel, called The Monkey's Uncle.

Excellent Movie!

"The Misadventures of Merlin Jones" is a Disney classic that the entire family can enjoy. We played board games, ate popcorn then settled into watching Walt Disney presents.

film that is easy to just sit back and relax-while-you-watch. The Merlin Jones was always put to jail and in court for things that he didn't even do! Kirk is Merlin Jones, the gifted but slightly oddball student who, accompanied by his girlfriend Jennifer (Funicello), sets out on a series of comic misadventures. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019. Kirk is Merlin Jones, the gifted but slightly oddball student who, accompanied by his girlfriend Jennifer (Funicello), sets out on a series of comic misadventures.

am so happy to have this DVD now in my home library. Funicello plays his girlfriend (and sings the film's title song written by brothers Robert and Richard Sherman).

Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.

Also very entertaing. Merlin has developed a helmet capable of recording mental activity that could change the way humans look at the World and how the mind works. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Kirk plays a college student who experiments with mind-reading and hypnotism, leading to run-ins with a local judge. We played board games, ate popcorn then settled into watching Walt Disney presents. (1976) Online HD, Free Watch Willy The Sparrow (2004) Online HD, Free Watch Je vous aime tres beaucoup (2010) Online HD, Free Watch The Legend of Lobo (1962) Online HD, Free Watch Rob Roy, The Highland Rogue (1954) Online HD, Free Watch Impy's Wonderland (2008) Online HD, Free Watch Fuchsia the Mini-Witch (2010) Online HD. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones (1964) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. After inventing a special mind-reading helmet, college student Merlin Jones (Tommy Kirk) learns of a crime a local judge (Leon Ames) is secretly plotting to commit. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

the movie is funny and easy to watch. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones is a wonderful funny movie that everyone can enjoy!!!