188 talking about this. Who is Jersey McClure? Believe in You 4. Out of an empty grave In the kingdom of light on: function(evt, cb) { Joyful and vibrant, this album tells the McClures’ story of finding their way home when the roadmap fails with songs like “Now I See” and “Only Have One.” The McClures are featured on several Bethel Music albums, including VICTORY with their song “How Great a King,” and Bethel Music En Español singing “Jesus We Love You,” which first debuted on We Will Not Be Shaken (2015). There is no higher name There is no higher name This one has it all. McClure KIDS TV showcases content centered around our kids: identical twins Ava and Alexis, and baby brother Jersey. Just to give us new life Early History of the McClure family. Mom is Ami, dad is Justin, and let’s not forget about Baby Jersey! Sharing Great-Grandma Lala's recipe with pickle fans around the world & revolutionizing the pickle business in the process! You're the King of my life We are the McClure Family. © Copyright 2019 – McClure Enterprise – All Rights ReservedWebsite by Iconic Web HQ. They began leading worship as teenagers in their hometown of High Pointe, North Carolina and relocated to Redding, California in 2011. Click the link to go to our booking form. Forever under Your dominion Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. The McClures co-authored “God of the Redeemed” with Jeremy Riddle, featured on Bethel Music’s Be Lifted High (2010). Subscribe or follow me if you want to watch my life! Now seated alone in glory The McClures. event : evt, 162 likes. (Missing Lyrics). "The Way Home," GMC at 8 p.m. Friday, with repeats at 8 p.m. Saturday and 1 p.m. Sunday Also will be available on DVD in select Christian inspirational stores on October 5 and wide release October 26. I’ll be doing a lot of fun things like playing with favorite toys, learning, and doing fun things with my family! The purity of their worship welcomes others into a deeper experience of God’s goodness and the unity we find in Him as believers. Sing hallelujah to the Everlasting One I'll be doing a lot of fun things like playing with favorite toys, learning, and doing fun things with my family! New posts will not be retrieved. There is no higher name Very Good cast, photography, plot and subplots. In the kingdom of light Enthroned on the highest praise, oh Jesus, You reign above it all Paul and Hannah McClure are worship leaders and songwriters at Bethel Church and with Bethel Music. Now from the lips of the forgiven } This web page shows only a small excerpt of our McClure research. On the cross, the work was finished listeners: [], (function() { Paul and Hannah live with their two children, Ezra and Mae in Redding, California where they enjoy living life with their community, and life has never been sweeter. Here's to moving from Tod, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Creating Content That Makes People Feel Good, Teaching Our Girls About Female Empowerment // The Achievements of Kamala Harris. I have watched a lot of movies, and I'll probably watch a lot more. Sign up for our Family Newsletter and receive a FREE Happy Home Checklist featuring our personal tips for maintaining a happy home! 1. 'Cause Jesus You're alive, oh You sent the darkness running I’m Jersey Tayo McClure, brother to McClure Twins! There is no higher name 2.1m Followers, 643 Following, 884 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ava & Alexis - McClure Twins (@mccluretwins) { callback: cb Now I See 2. There is no higher name [Chorus: Hannah McClure & Paul McClure] With Dean Cain, Pierce Gagnon, Matt Lintz, Sonny Shroyer. Sing hallelujah to the Everlasting One Let all of Heaven and the Earth erupt in song The Way Home marks The McClure’s first studio album recorded at the Layman Drug Company Studios in Nashville. Another 70 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1660, 1807, 1873 and 1857 are included under the topic Early McClure History in all our PDF Extended History … Over the universe and over every heart You reign above it all, You reign above it all Want to book a Bethel Music Collective artist for your event? Let all of Heaven and the Earth erupt in song Over the universe and over every heart Please click "About" to view our upcoming show schedule. Out of an empty grave Hi! God, You poured out Your life [Verse 2: Hannah McClure & Paul McClure] Paul and Hannah live with their two children, Ezra and Mae in Redding, California where they enjoy living life with their community, and life has never been sweeter. Always Good Lyrics: You meet me on the mountain top / You see me in the valley low / There is no home without You here / I find You in the crowded thoughts / … Now seated alone in glory Boy VS Rollercoasters // Jersey is an Adrenaline Junkie. They began leading worship as teenagers in their hometown of High Pointe, North Carolina …. Oh, You sent the darkness running Enthroned on the highest praise You sent the darkness running You reign above it all, You reign above it all Subscribe or follow me if you want to watch my life! Only Have One 3. Hear an anthem arise window.mc4wp.listeners.push( [Bridge: Hannah McClure, Hannah McClure & Paul McClure] The McClures co-authored “God of the Redeemed” with Jeremy Riddle, featured on Bethel Music’s Be Lifted High (2010). [Chorus: Hannah McClure & Paul McClure] } You sent the darkness running I’m Jersey Tayo McClure, brother to McClure Twins! Now seated alone in glory Music You Listen To. The troubling tweets show Justin McClure making jokes about black women The Way Home The McClures. But the values that are woven into this movie are what make it a beautiful tapestry to behold and enjoy. Jesus, You reign above it all, Now I See (Live) As we bring awareness to things we care about, we hope to teach our kids and the world about how to live with strength, decency, and compassion. Out of an empty grave Directed by Lance W. Dreesen. Paul co-wrote “For the One” with Jenn Johnson, recently featured on the Johnsons’ solo project After All These Years (2017) and the live album Starlight (2017). [Chorus: Hannah McClure & Paul McClure] })(); To all the other NON braiding moms out there. In 2016 their song “Faithful to the End” appeared on Bethel Music’s Have it All (2016). Jesus, You reign above it all } You reign above it all Enthroned on the highest praise Out of an empty grave With our family complete, and perfectly blended, we strive to make content that makes people feel, while also entertaining. Now seated alone in glory Enthroned on the highest praise forms: { } You probably know Identical Twins, Ava and Alexis. ); Hi! Subscribe to my channel if you want to watch my life! Jesus, You reign above it all The reign of darkness now has ended Follow Jersey and his family on Instagram to stay up to date on all the exciting things they have going on. Jesus, You reign above it all You're the King of my life Paul and Hannah McClure are worship leaders and songwriters at Bethel Church and with Bethel Music. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { I’ll be doing a lot of fun things like playing with favorite toys, learning, and doing fun things with my family! Over the universe and over every heart You reign above it all, You reign above it all [Verse 1: Hannah McClure] An inspirational true story about how a rural community rallied around a distraught family to search for their missing two year-old boy and through doing so changed the lives of many of those involved.