Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019. He is one of the best Bible teachers alive today, and his notes in this Bible will enrich and aide you in your study of God's word. We sent you an email. It can transform your personal time in God’s Word by clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth. There is a comment on virtually every verse of the Bible & so far, after six weeks' use, I can find no fault with any of his interpretation or analysis. Best ever buy. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Volg je bestelling, * De voordelen van bol.com gelden niet voor het gehele assortiment. In particular, I feel that he always exegetes* the passage rather than importing in his own theology. Guest, Complete English Standard Version Bible text, Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from John MacArthur, More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations, Concise articles on “How We Got the Bible” and “Introduction to the Bible”. I also have The ESV Study Bible. Bekijk de voorwaarden. I have learned so much and am always wanting to know more. Lees er meer over in ons cookiebeleid.

Please respond to confirm your registration. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 27, 2015. MacArthur serves as the president of The Master’s College and Seminary, a four-year liberal arts Christian college. to constantly provide biblical references to support his exegesis* and passages which are similar in meaning for extra reading. The study notes are excellent and the leather cover feels nice, but the paper feels a little thinner than other bibles I have and there is no line on line printing so you get a lot of text showing through (see picture).

Accordingly, we have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions in order to comply with GDPR. The cover is has a beautiful outward design.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Registered User

There are footnotes, cross-reference, concordance. He provides useful cultural, historical and linguistic insights into the passage in question to enlighten it and not nullify its meaning. Alle prijzen zijn inclusief BTW en andere heffingen en exclusief eventuele Register. ESV Large-Print MacArthur Study Bible--soft leather-look, brown/cordovan with portfolio design Crossway / 2019 / Imitation Leather $44.99 Retail: $84.99 Save 47% ($40.00) Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Email mij eenmalig zodra dit artikel leverbaar is. What a buy!!!! This all-in-one spiritual library contains John MacArthur’s personal study notes below the full-length Bible text. It is a great tool. Timeless, trustworthy, and relevant, the ESV has become the fastest-growing Bible translation and the trusted choice of millions of Bible readers, students, teachers, and preachers worldwide. It has so many extras that make such a significant difference in your Bible study.

© 2020 Grace to You. Excellent study notes but quality could be better, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 8, 2017. Please note that this excludes the following discounted items: For years, the spiritual lives of countless men and women all over the world have been strengthened with the help of The MacArthur Study Bible.