} I have already mentioned that, this code is for beginner. Snake Game written in JAVA (Full Source Code) In this article , I'll re-write a simplified version of the very famous game "S nake" in JAVA programming language . } Catch (InterruptedException ie) { Snake. Point[] lbp = new Point[300]; I think canvas mechanism isn’t easy for beginner. Point bfp = new Point(); I want to try to fix no die bug myself, what variable keeps track of the snakes body? This Project contain two file one is Snake.java and other is Main.java which contain main method. } Each player will start their journey from 0, roll Dice and try to win the race by reaching first at WINPOINT. I have rearranged the program into separate classes & methods. i need it, this game is not flexible to create levels for it, if you want to create levels you will make many changes in this game, also there are many other bugs but it is a great job for a student, i have also created a game of snake which is much flexible and bug free. Thread myt;”. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to play the game. if I want to copy it in eclipse what is the different!!? more patorjk.com apps - source code. growup (); tnk u. Later it was brought to PCs. for (int i = 1; i