With Ant Middleton, Shaun Dooley, Jason Fox, Matthew Ollerton. The recruits, who include convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby and former controversial Bachelor Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins, will say goodbye to their creature comforts and be pushed to their limits by a team of elite ex-Special Forces soldiers. He said: “I can’t wait to see the celebrities dancing and I’m lucky to have the opportunity to judge. I can’t believe I’m saying it, it’s been my dream for so long.”. At the time, Ollie — who hosted the show alongside Ant Middleton since it started in 2015 — said: “I’d rather have left after doing something wrong, as at least I would have understood it.”. The premiere of SAS Australia guarantees mud, sweat and tears, although its cast of so-called celebrities leaves a lot to be desired. And who is aware of, if Channel Seven is in a position to safe a second season, they will all the time name drug smuggler Renae Lawrence. ‘SAS Australia’ contestant Schapelle Corby has defended her decision to step into the reality TV limelight in a round of interviews to promote the new army-style challenge show. Ofcom got 18 complaints as he failed to mention the significance of the rainbow flag to them. Roxy was 'berated' by the Triple M breakfast hosts. Who has what it takes to tough it out to the end? With a black hood over her face, Corby is led into an interrogation room to rehash the trauma she suffered in an Indonesian jail and the loss of her father in 2008. Pierra Willix. SAS Australia, which kicks off tonight, sees 17 celebrities put to the test in a series of physical and psychological challenges plucked from the real SAS selection process. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Loose Women’s Saira Khan, former footballer Kieron Dyer and Love Island’s Wes Nelson will pull their kit on alongside singer Alexandra Burke and TV presenter Ore Oduba. Tue, 13 October 2020 2:00AM. We were issued a backpack with everything we needed. Jacenko prerecorded an interview with Triple M Sydney breakfast hosts Lawrence Mooney, Jess Eva and Chris Page before 7am to discuss her short-lived appearance on Channel 7s SAS Australia. Temperatures at base ranged from a minimum of -5°C to a maximum of 8°C. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Related. GOT a story? According to a report by The Daily Telegraph, production initially kicked off in Queenstown, New Zealand back in March, but when the coronavirus pandemic hit, things had to change. AFLW participant Sabrina Frederick establishes herself as the alpha feminine by selecting to tackle The Honey Badger. The sadistic SAS Australia directing workers, or ‘The Staff’ as they’re known as, really need to get throughout that they don’t know or care who these celebrities are. Join the conversation, you are commenting as, news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site, Kyle Sandilands called her number directly live on air, Roxy responds to critics after short reality TV appearance, Roxy Jacenko reveals SAS Australia ruined Candice Warner friendship, James Weir recaps SAS Australia 2020 episode 1, SAS: James Weir recaps episode 2 quits after dumb mistake. The 11-year-old is seen giving the finger to Nick Frost’s character Gus at the Coventry Collectibles And Cosplay Convention in these exclusive pics.