If they do both attack you can get a few hits in on one. O&S are actually really easy, I donno why people rant and rave about how hard they are. Besides Secrets of the Dead, I read that Trail of the Master isn't bad for farming accessories either. Whoever designed this level was high on crack and had no idea what they were doing. They just respawn.

(I had 30 hp left and no elixirs and I got blown up by a spirit running into me). © Valve Corporation. Run a confusion type build. As far as I know, I think they're just fill ins. My bad bro maybe you will change your opinion post DLC and start more interesting threads like these. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A Reddit community dedicated to Nioh and Nioh 2, action RPGs developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo (PC) and Sony Computer Entertainment (PS4) for release in 2017 and March 13th 2020, Press J to jump to the feed. When everything can one shot you the best strategy is to make a broken build that can one shot them back. 70.0k. For me, these games are all … I don't have onmyo or ninja stuff at all, I'm full samurai. Confuse raven tengus and kill them with little to no hassle. So far Return of the Gourd is the most BS mission i saw. Why?

Use LW to buffer your health as you kill the confused one. Ehm, I'll disagree on it being harder. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How the f* are you supposed to beat that♥♥♥♥♥♥ you literally don't get an opening, every time you stop to attack you eat guaranteed damage, and during second phase if you get slowed/paralysed you instantly blow up. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. But from there I can’t do jack diddely. It took me like 10 tries to beat them and then THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE AFTER THAT?

A Reddit community dedicated to Nioh and the upcoming Nioh 2, action RPGs developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo (PC) and Sony Computer Entertainment (PS4) for release in 2017 and 2019. I will never forget that I beat Ornstein and Smough on first try, without having ever watched a guide or anything (later I found out that I was using one of the most OP weapons in the game, without realising (+5 Black Knight Halberd)).

This mission is nothing but enemy managment, getting rid of the umbrellas and the flying bolt makes it a breeze. They also tend to stick together, so if you go for one, that will dodge, and the other will force you to blind dodge after a few missed attacks because it could lunge you from behind at any moment (1500 dmg). I don't count ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ missions with double bosses since that's 'something else'. For Nioh on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Any tips for beating secrets of the dead and iga-style? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Members. They stopped for me after about 10 of them, then I focused on the rev. Namely Orphan of Kos, he took me the longest out of any of the bosses due to the crap hitboxes on that placenta and the 30 fps that dips down to like 10 when things get heavy. Maybe it's that I was level 130 something whilst trying to do it?

Sloth talismans make Raven Tengus into chicken.

r/Nioh: A Reddit community dedicated to Nioh and Nioh 2, action RPGs developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo (PC) and Sony Computer … If so my strat is to burst the first one down before the 2nd even spawns, try to hit him with a weakness and/or sloth spell and then run straight at him, he will almost always swing his staff or claw at you, if he swings the staff you can dodge into the attack to end up behind him and get some hits in for massive damage, with the claw you have to be more careful since he follows up with a spinning attack, but after you avoid this you can get a few hits in. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A Reddit community dedicated to Nioh and Nioh 2, action RPGs developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo (PC) and Sony Computer Entertainment (PS4) for release in 2017 and March 13th 2020, Press J to jump to the feed. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I agree with you I hate that mission too. Were you meant to farm to beat it?

I didnt realise you havent completed dlc yet. IDK.. it's just one of the troll missions.. like, 'haha look at all the stupidity you have to deal with simultaneously, ♥♥♥♥ you' kinda thing. 545. Tips for quest “secrets of the dead” ... A Reddit community dedicated to Nioh and Nioh 2, action RPGs developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo (PC) and Sony Computer Entertainment (PS4) for release in 2017 and March 13th 2020. Only focus on one until he is gone then clean up the other. Secrets of the dead is terribly designed ... Nioh has harder encounters outside bosses and is less forgiving on mistakes in terms of healing economy. I found that on the last two areas, recommended levels started to ramp up really quick, in sharp contrast to the first few areas where I was overleveled and skipped a lot of missions because they already gave trivial rewards.

I met same crap in "Trail of the master", it's considerably earlier mission that yours but it also makes no sense when you think about enemy management. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

If for some reason you have to fight both at once what I do is try to group them up by running in circles, then try to get close enough to bait out an attack from BOTH. Those are bait, they dodge like crazy and they also avoid your attacks with their own attack. Punish windows on all the above bosses you mentioned is much bigger than on Hayabusa or Maria. Don't hold your breath tho, I've beat some supposedly hard bosses in the past very quickly and to my surprise. It is basicaly the previous fight with Nobunaga and his wive plus the obsidian samurai. I don't worry about them too much , although them stunning you is kinda a pain. It doesn't have to be a good one, I just want the -1 Sets so I can get my damage resistance up via 2p set mixing, especially before I get to the Date duo. I finally beat it by not letting them get down to 1, since 2 more will respawn and you'll have to deal with 3. ;). The main story was fun, but wasn't that challenging. Raven Tengu are easily poisoned/paralyzed as well if you use such a setup. Sure, sometimes you get them for free, other times they troll the crap out of you and the flying bolt hits you with a slow while your are chasing them. Oh, to make it funnier the arena is smaller and you need to kill a pack of mobs and revenants to even start boss fight.

This mission is supposed to be much harder than the base game, if i remember well the main problem occurs if you dont kill those umbrellas enemy quickly cause alone they are not hard but when they’re part of a group, they can be very annoying.

So far no bosses made me want to break my keyboard/controller. Agreed bosses are tougher in Bloodborne and even some of the Souls bosses are a bit rough. I can barely get to the part with the two raven tenge. Well then your are in for some good ♥♥♥♥ cos it gets worse. All rights reserved. I'm not at my system right now but this is the in where one Raven spawns, then you have about 20-30 seconds before another spawns? Look for a overpowered builds and then come back to one shot them (or get close to it). Accessories only provide minor resistances or a small % base chance to resist, I don't think that would make a difference. ". Is there some way to stop the elementals from constantly spawning at the end of this mission? I dont count Pontiff as a hard boss he can easily be parried to death even on a Sl1 run. The umbrellas? If they both don't attack then you keep running. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I don't think any single boss killed me more than 10 times barring Onroyoki because I was brand new to the game. And then 2 raven Tengus?