Once you have talked with the seller and have the property details, you’ll now use this app to Figure out Repair Costs, get comps, pull in zillow data, set target buyer type and come up with your Max Allowable Offer. Over the years I've heard how many of my blog readers try to create their Podio workspaces based off of all the videos I've published for various tutorials. As you can see from the chart, the Property App is the Dashboard of the entire setup. of the entire setup. of Real Estate Investors is a GREAT resource for several real estate sectors. Anyone who has purchased my Podio App Pack will get access to the custom flows for that app pack once I have finished them. The problem is, you have to actually build the thing, thinking hard about each piece of your operational puzzle, your team, and then translating that into an “app” structure on the Podio system. This is what you will see if you view an Apps full description. It’s the train tracks of execution to the fulfillment of your company’s day-to-day revenue generating activities. So if you are new to investing, join this group so you can start making deals faster. For smrtPhone and Text messages you may need to come up with a process for sending out texts on a timely basis. Don’t miss it, the best is yet to come. I’m assuming you want to do it without Globiflow because you do not have the Podio Premium plan for $24/mo. In the Podio realm, you can hire specialized consultants to work with you 1-on-1 to setup your Podio workspace just how you like it for your particular business. With out Globiflow it is harder and you need to be able to write code to access the API’s of both Zillow and Podio. We are looking forward to the seminar this Saturday and finding out what the contract wording should be and how we can get started buying houses using this method right away. Automate Task Creation to help manage your leads, Pull property information from Zillow, Bing Maps and Google Maps. Hey Scott bought this a couple weeks ago, but just had a quick question. keep track of comps. I wouldn't want you to lose your hard work. As you do deals with buyers, you’ll also start to see their purchase history in this app as well. If you’re reading this, you’ve probably heard about Podio, the drag-and-drop CRM interface that is fully customizable to fit the specific way you do deals. We know homeowner Touchpoints like the back of our iPad, and we provide you with the full gamut of call center & digital marketing services -- everything from landing page development to Podio setup. Having a separate contacts app to handle this makes total sense because leads tend to have multiple contacts sometimes. All that information is accessible from the Property Dashboard through relationship fields. Extra features or improvements to the system, InvestorFuse has our own code that generates a Podio workspace and immediately connects it to all of our behind-the-scenes integrations (texting, emailing, printing/mailing, sly-dialing, digital signature, and all automations happening in Podio). Excellent! All other information pertaining to the property are stored in related apps such as details, workups, offers, contracts and deals. I am on several committees for KCRAR and Kim has been there fighting for investor’s rights…. If you go this route, hopefully you have an IT person on your team to act as liaison between you and your consultant, as it will be a fair amount of back and forth communication. They offer great resources and plenty of great networking. As his family grows and his free time shrinks,He has been slowing building his wholesaling business over the past 7 years in between life events.Drive, dedication and never giving up are his strengths. Before InvestorFuse, I offered this same consulting service, manually installing Podio apps and integrating separate tools for over 350 investors with the RealAutomation service.