Made on our own knitting machines in our Seattle workshop.
The Space Needle is stupid anyway. Games one and three were played with 7-man teams (under PCHA rules) and games two and four were played using the six-man NHA rules. Search for your Apparel Store and shop for school uniforms and fan gear today. A virtual museum of sports logos, uniforms and historical items.

No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery. Whether you’re a current student, parent, player, fan or alumni, you’ll find over 500 products to customize from, including Seattle Metropolitans T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, All Hats, All Bags, and more.

Your team store allows you to customize clothing for every type of Seattle Metropolitans Hockey fan. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. All four games of the best-of-five series were played in Seattle's Ice Arena. Sweater was better than advertised, excellent detail! Why? Discuss the NHL, AHL, KHL, NWHL, IIHF and every other hockey league you can think of!

Classic barber pole design with felt crest.

Your input is very much appreciated. It's like wedding dress shopping when you're single. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Posted by. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That one is only there because of the Seahawks. I don't think they'll use the old design because it's wonky, but honestly, I'd like to see a logo not using the Space Needle. If you didn’t know, Seattle did have an NHL franchise back in the NHL’s early years and actually won the 1917 Stanley Cup as the Seattle Metropolitans. Also, my favorite jerseys in that batch don't feel plausible because their color scheme is too similar to Vancouver, which is more of an issue due to the teams proximity. I like the logo and the name, but the color scheme still makes my eyes bleed. Secondary Logo on slide 10 is beautiful. Seattle Metropolitans Authentic Hockey Sweater. The Metropolitans, the city's original pro hockey team from the Pacific Coast Hockey Association, became the first American team to win the Stanley Cup in 1917. Authentic reproduction of the original 1917 Seattle Metropolitans Hockey Sweater. The logo features an "S" as the primary mark -- a tribute to the original Seattle Metropolitans uniforms.

:(. The logo was designed in close partnership with Adidas. This should not be considered a flaw, but like the original garment, merely part of its charm. Lots of Seattle Metropolitans uniform/logo concepts and why they will be loved. $5.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | $20 Flat-Rate International. I felt that way. The S is ugly as shit. Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1917 Seattle Metropolitans Hockey Sweater. League: Pacific Coast Hockey Association History: The Metropolitans, winners of the Pacific Coast Hockey Association title, earned the right to face the National Hockey Association's Montreal Canadiens under the Cup format in place at the time.All four games of the best-of-five series were played in Seattle's Ice Arena.
I've always been a fan of the Seattle Reign idea. 6 years ago. Doesn't fit? If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply). I personally hate it but never see a similar opinion in these threads. This jersey is as authentic as they come! 43. Unless Vancouver brings back their black and gold days.

Especially with the new (barf) Metropolitan Division, that name for a team is likely toast. Find out about events, get merch, and more. 30 day Return Policy. As a Washingtonian, I'm depressed seeing more uniform designs.

Currently over 10,000 on display for your viewing pleasure Press J to jump to the feed. It isn't some landmark that then became a tourist attraction, it was literally built to be a tourist attraction. When it looked like the Coyotes might move to Seattle my friend and I were discussing names and we came up with the Grizzlies.I still think its a great name,not to mention gives you more room with the logo than 'Metropolitans' does. Am I the only one that can't stand the "S" logo with Seattle spelled out in it? I know they're Seattle colors for other sports but little chance the NHL lets them use what the Canucks have. The Seattle Metros, a team where Sean Avery is captain. Great work. Whoever gets to Seattle first (NBA or NHL) is going to fucking rock it.

Especially with the new (barf) Metropolitan Division, that name for a team is likely toast.

nah, Washington doesn't have too many grizzlies (except a rare few in the North Cascades) and that would be kindof insulting to Vancouver. Seattle Metropolitans Logo on Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net.

I mean I'm all for classic looks but to me the stripes and the s are a bit TOO classic. The team's name was derived from the Metropolitan Building Company, the entity that built the Seattle Ice Arena on the University of Washington's Metropolitan Tract property.

Awesome sweater. This is an inherent trait of the authentic wool we use. Would be cool to see SEA/VAN rivalry develop. The more I see it, the more I like it. Games one and three were played with 7-man teams … Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm. u/pnssc. The shape of the logo is a direct reference to the old Seattle Metropolitans logo, which was a clever way to incorporate local tradition … We are the premiere subreddit to talk everything hockey! Needs something different. I'm with you. The official home of the Seattle Metropolitans. I honestly really hope that, if Seattle gets a team, they have a different name. Sonics did it, Sounders have it. Please note: Within the wool yarns, there may be some slight color variations. It's like wedding dress shopping when you're single. I know some people think it's classic, but it sounds off to me. $5 Flat rate shipping | Free on orders $125 and up*. The wool is a little itchy but it’s authentic. This should not be considered a flaw, but like the original garment, merely part of its charm. The Metropolitans were formed in 1915 as an expansion team by Frank and Lester Patrick, the owners of the Pacific Coast Hockey Association.

History: The Metropolitans, winners of the Pacific Coast Hockey Association title, earned the right to face the National Hockey Association's Montreal Canadiens under the Cup format in place at the time. Here …

This is an inherent trait of the authentic wool we use. Close.

Within the wool yarns, there may be some slight color variations. That said, I think the ownership group simply won't choose to go that close to Vancouver's colors. After losing the first game, Seattle won the next three to take the Cup.

Seattle's hockey legacy, 1917 Stanley Cup winners.

As a Washingtonian, I'm depressed seeing more uniform designs. I doubt the NHL would stop them from using colors and branding that they want, as long as the designs were different enough. The designs seem a little too close to the Sounders for me, and it's running Vancouver's colors.

It'd be cool if they used a color scheme similar to the Seahawks.