Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. VERY poor business ethics in my book. Now $109 (Was $̶1̶6̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Pokolodi Lodge, Snowmass Village. Give me a break.

Does Pokolodi Lodge have an airport shuttle? “ A few steps away from Snowmass Mountain or the shuttles to any of the local areas...it is super convenient. Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests. Nice pool and hot tub.

The hotel seemed reasonably well kept - not sparkling, but ski resort comfortable. Please see our partners for more details. Book Pokolodi Lodge, Snowmass Village on Tripadvisor: See 268 traveller reviews, 244 candid photos, and great deals for Pokolodi Lodge, ranked #4 of 18 hotels in … A beautiful property, not far away from Aspen; great bus service into and from town; clean rooms, lots of hot water for long showers after a day of enjoying Aspen's eclectic downtown.

Own or manage this property?

The hot tub fit a good number of people, at least 12 comfortably. Are any cleaning services offered at Pokolodi Lodge? Snowmass offers robust dining, shopping & entertainment w/o the crowds. The bathrooms were particularly impressive: well-lit, stylish, with toilets that flush hard without being unpleasantly loud. Conveniently located restaurants include Fuel, The Stew Pot, and IL Poggio. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and complimentary tea during their stay. The property is technically outside of Aspen, but it's at the base of the slopes of Snowmass Village and less than 25 minutes by car from Aspen's ski area. Prices are calculated as of 13/07/2020 based on a check-in date of 26/07/2020. And you can slide right into the pool from the hot tub. The cheapest hotel in the area (trust me, I called around). They do have a mini-fridge, and storage lockers for your ski/boarding gear. Jump on the lift and ride! I would definitely stay again! Free shuttle service into Aspen.

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Pokolodi Lodge. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Snowmass Village. Shuttle service to and from the Aspen/Snowmass Airport is complimentary during business hours. Poor customer service.He even explained to me the amount of cleaning product they use and told me it was the law to clean the floor. The views from both of our rooms were very pleasing. Stay here if you are on a budget. It was cancelled this year due to the corona virus. What food & drink options are available at Pokolodi Lodge? Due to COVID, breakfast was not served. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are any cleaning services offered at Pokolodi Lodge? Conveniently located adjacent to the Village Mall and to the Snowmass Ski Area, the Pokolodi prides itself on service and family friendliness.

I would definitely stay again!

The staff is friendly, and I wonder why; can't be because of waking up every morning in such a beautiful place! Nearby attractions include Gene Taylor Sports (0.03 miles), Snowmass Sports (0.1 miles), and Slow Your Roll Bowling Alley (0.02 miles). They do have a mini-fridge, and storage lockers for your ski/boarding gear. The rooms are large and very clean. more.

There is free internet in the lobby to check your email!Just a short walk through the Snowmass Village mall and you are at the bunny hill. Interesting enough we tried to explain that since on Hotels.com this was included what he would do with the people showing up with reservations from Hotes.com and expecting breakfast? Staff were totally chill, we chatted it up with them for a few minutes after checking out and they recommended a good breakfast spot. 3.5 star-quality rooms at a 2.5 star price. Bobby is very passionate about craft beers and you could tell through his knowledge and…", "We recently traveled to Aspen and had a better life concierge set up the trip. And there is a free breakfast buffet. It can be hard for budget vacationers to find affordable accommodation in the Aspen and Snowmass area, but good value is the top feature Pokolodi Lodge has going for it. He said, "yep we would rather that than have coffee stains on the floor,  that's what she he's paid to do, so she's Gona do it." What are some restaurants close to Pokolodi Lodge? This hotel was able to give me some $$ back, even though my reservation said absolutely no cancelling or changing.

Does Pokolodi Lodge have an airport shuttle? Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The lobby after breakfast which is over too early 9 am on the dot, would be a nice place to hang out if the stench of the cleaning product Fabuloso didn't penetrate your nose and lungs. Conveniently located adjacent to the Village Mall and to the Snowmass Ski Area, the Pokolodi prides itself on service and family friendliness. Typical motel accommodations though their breakfast is decent and adds value. It was cancelled this year due to the corona virus. Which popular attractions are close to Pokolodi Lodge? Find out more about…, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about.

I book with them every year when I volunteer at an adaptive ski event for veterans. Central to most things in Snowmass. Top room amenities include a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and a desk. See 268 traveller reviews, 244 candid photos, and great deals for Pokolodi Lodge, ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Snowmass Village and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There is no comfy lobby to hang out. Pokolodi Lodge offers guests a seasonal heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Nice pool and large hot tub! There is no comfy lobby to hang out. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Bed was perfectly comfortable and I slept like a baby. The rooms are large and very clean. There are more places to choose from in the Snowmass Village area.

Ask for the least amount of stairs to your room... My work training was cancelled due to the Corona virus. Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. We took full advantage of the free breakfast (juice, coffee, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, bagels, english muffins, yogurt, fruit cocktail). Being right next to the village was fantastic for dining each evening and the, The reason I gave it 3 stars is that the front desk staff was not as knowledgeable as they could be regarding shuttles to, "We were looking for a brewery (or even bar) that was dog friendly while we were in town for a short getaway and Ball Brewery didn't disappoint!

Our bathroom was a bit small, but very clean. No AC. What are some restaurants close to Pokolodi Lodge? Daily maid service, ski storage and laundry facilities are also provided. Is Pokolodi Lodge located near the city centre? The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. I was trying to sit in the living room and asked the kid at the desk if the maids could put the mop away because the smell was overwhelming and he said,  " no" I said, "Even if your guest is dissatisfied trying to enjoy the space and doesn't want to smell chemicals?" VERY poor business ethics in my book. We offer a locally sourced seasonal ingredient driven menu serving breakfast and lunch Tuesday - Saturday 9-4pm with Live Music and a local Farm Stand Market on Fridays. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

Pokolodi Lodge is one of Snowmass Village's most popular lodges. Own or manage this property? We stayed in August. Yes, Pokolodi Lodge offers an airport shuttle for guests.

Each room is equipped with color cable TV, refrigerators, coffee makers and hair dryer. There are more places to choose from in the Snowmass Village area. Yes, Pokolodi Lodge offers an airport shuttle for guests. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Pokolodi Lodge?

See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Which popular attractions are close to Pokolodi Lodge? The cheapest place within a 30 mile radius of Aspen ($70/night).

Staff is very helpful and courteous. Which room amenities are available at Pokolodi Lodge?

I was blown away with how every detail was carefully orchestrated. Staff is very helpful and courteous. Our bathroom was a bit small, but very clean.

The location is excellent - just across the street is a large parking lot, as well as an elevator ride up to the Snowmass Village ‘mall’. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. This is how customer service should be! This hotel was able to give me some $$ back, even though my reservation said absolutely no cancelling or changing. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details.

It is located only 210 We arrived to appetizers and drinks, they planned everything from the hikes to the…", We are a new cafe just opened in January. A free shuttle to Aspen Pitkin Airport, 8.2 mi from the property, is provided during winter months. Conveniently located restaurants include Fuel, The Stew Pot, and IL Poggio. You'll love the good vibes abounding here; enjoy! more. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. A beautiful property, not far away from Aspen; great bus service into and from town; clean rooms, lots of hot water for long showers after a day of enjoying Aspen's eclectic downtown. Though breakfast was crowded every day. The Pokolodi Lodge You have arrived at the Official Site of the Pokolodi Lodge, where you will find exactly what you need at the best available rate for your perfect Snowmass vacation. Bed was comfy and the TV had MANY stations. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it … Learn more. Relax in the outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and complimentary tea during their stay. 6 other reviews that are not currently recommended. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. The Pokolodi Lodge is a great choice for Snowmass lodging needs in both summer and winter. The hotel seemed reasonably well kept - not sparkling, but ski resort comfortable. What are some of the property amenities at Pokolodi Lodge? Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. This is not a fancy hotel, but our room was very comfortable. The Pokolodi Lodge is a great choice for Snowmass lodging needs in both summer and winter. If you're doing Snowmass, this is a fantastic place to stay. Due to COVID, breakfast was not served. or the shuttles to any of the local areas...it is super convenient. I am pleasantly surprised they did this for me. A daily continental breakfast is served during peak ski season. Daily maid service, ski storage and laundry facilities are also provided.

It's a nice place, super comfy rooms great views. Central to most things in Snowmass. I will be back! Destination Hotels & Resorts in Snowmass Village, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Snowmass Village, Hotels near Incline Ski and Snowboard Shop, Hotels near Christy Sports Ski and Snowboard, Hotels near Door 2 Door Ski and Snowboard Rental Delivery. It is a great place if you are hanging out in the village at night, no driving! They also said they’ll give me a discount if the training is rescheduled and I come back. Yes, it is 0.8 km away from the centre of Snowmass Village.