Could this be the problem? You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a, official .

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Great! Microsoft Agent or It is one of those labels that can be confusing because it overlaps with other terms like graphics card and video card rendering. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I am using Surface Book 2, with its original dock station, where I have wired 2 Lenovo T2454 monitors.
I will appreciate any advice on how to troubleshoot and fix the issue. GPU pegged at 100% and laptop becomes pretty unresponsive. Head over to Settings and under the Applications section, tick mark Disable GPU hardware acceleration (requires restarting Teams). Changed Teams to use the NVIDIA processor in the 3D settings of the NVIDIA control panel Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In Chrome, hardware acceleration utilizes your computer’s graphics processing unit (GPU) to tackle graphics-intensive tasks, like playing videos, games, or anything that requires …
I just updated. 5, Get exclusive deal alerts, helpful tips and software release news . However, users may experience these symptoms if their video configuration on computer that is incompatible with the Office feature set that is responsible for displaying the application. All windows updates are installed, drivers are also at latest versions. If there are any updates on your side, please post back at your convenience. Has anyone tried newer DisplayLink drivers? This method only works if your PC supports hardware acceleration. Except it looks like for many people it's an issue that comes with using a docking station. If neither is present, there won’t be any accelerator for your apps to use. Does

It seems to only matter that the docking station is off while Teams loads. The hardware was designed to perform some functions faster than software running on the CPU alone. The "Disable GPU hardware acceleration (requires restarting Teams)" setting in Teams does not make a difference either. Others have complained of being unable to enjoy the benefits of hardware acceleration even with a dedicated GPU installed. When a task that involves rendering graphics is in play, for example, the CPU on your PC offloads some of the work to your video card, making the process much faster, and the resultant graphics display will also be of a higher quality. Perform the 3 actions below to solve the performance problems with Microsoft Teams. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary Maybe the dock station only supported the integrated GPU and not the dedicated one?

Protect Yourself From Tech Support Scams With that said, there are some special situations where it makes sense to disable hardware acceleration. . I did not have this issue a few weeks ago. Ad blockers may interfere with some important blog features, such as comments, images, etc. Unfortunately, hardware acceleration doesn’t always work as smoothly as it should. This GPU naturally takes over demanding computer operations like playing high-definition games or running complex video processing. Here’s the cases where you should probably disable hardware acceleration: However, I thought this might be helpful to some people.