sell our chameleons, fully set up cages as well as feeders. We have all kinds of beautiful panther chameleons, Jackson chameleons, crested geckos, and more. . Beautiful Yellow Body Blue Bar bred from Debbie Fox, chameleon stockton, lodi, sacramento, galt, truckee,loomis, lincoln, roseville,west sacramento, chameleon breeder california, USA panther chameleon breeder, Abby- Our Special Blue Female Ambilobe Panther, Yellow Body Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon, Sub-Adult | Adult Panther Chameleon For Sale. which is dedicated to chameleons that people have recieved from us over the years. Full and half-sibling pictures will be included, when applicable. Chameleons Galore is a Canadian chameleon breeding company where we breed top of the line chameleons. A little something new! Connect with us and others on Instagram with hashtags! We can't thank Anne enough for getting it started! Dr.Troy is loving his new home . Buy Live Chameleons Here. Use and search #KammerflageKreations & #KammerflageFamily. It all started with a beautiful male veiled chameleon named He has a beautiful baby blue horizontal line and spots,  covered with red, and a hint of orange. They helped us tremendously since this is our first chameleon. Viewing their page you will see a breeder who is focused on the health of their animals and in my opinion near perfect husbandry. - For example, being a son of Grimbold, the way that I would tag my chameleon Ponzu is - #KK_GrimboldBaby. Join our "FRAM"ily! For example, being a son of Grimbold, the way that I would tag my chameleon Ponzu is - #KK_GrimboldBaby. This animal is a stunner and one of my favorites. We have been able to harness pure Yellow Body Blue Bar Ambilobes out of him as well as Red Body Blue Bar Ambilobes a few generations later. "Bet you can't have just one. FAMILY TREE. ___________________________________________________________________________(951) 738-8388  -  info@chameleonsonly.com, #KammerflageKreations___________________________________________________________________________, It's BACK!! TERMS & CONDITIONS. … Of course, panther chameleons are all very individual and will not always resemble each of their siblings, but I still thought it would be super fun to share! We breed ambilobe panther chameleons in all the colors under the sun, see our chameleon's lineage below. This way you have an idea of how your chameleon's color will look, although they have been known to change colors drastically up until about 18 months of age. reptile experience. View fullsize. It's very important to us that the chameleons. Brian and Carolyn and hands down awesome people to work with, i just got my first panther chameleon from them and they have answered all my questions completely and are sticking with me through my process of raising my little guy! Sired by Davinci I can’t wait to see how they look when older! Hello #KammerflageFamily! We will answer any question at the time or in, the future. Price: 295. Remember when you purchase a chameleon from us we offer a lifetimes aftercare for your chameleon. Full and half-sibling pictures will be included, when applicable. Click here to learn about what works for us! And we have some seriously awesome groups included in this one! -. We strive to produce the best colors and health in Panther Chameleons. We have hand select the best wild caught and captive breed specimens we could find! Check out our directory of reputable breeders in the United States and Canada. We offer exquisite pieces of "Living Art" that are ready to enhance your life and your home. Please find us at Unit 6, Plants galore Garden Centre, Hamlet Hill, Roydon, Essex, CM19 5JY, We are currently working with Ambilobe, Tamatave, Nosy Faly, Nosy Mitsio and Nosy be locales. CLICK HERE for direct linkOr, listen directly on iTunes, the iHeart Radio App, or the Chameleon Breeder Podcast App (available for Apple users).___________________________________________________________________________, A little something new! Great Communication , Fast Shipping & Great Quality Chams! Brian and Jennifer Jones. Colorlicious Chameleons sells captive bred Panther Chameleons for sale  online. We can't thank Anne enough for getting it started! We have hand select the best wild caught and captive breed specimens we could find! redman ambilobe Panther Chameleon Back in 2011, a very special friend and customer started a thread on the Chameleon Forums titled "Calling All Kammer Babies" which is dedicated to chameleons that people have recieved from us over the years. It is my homework to you!How to listen?! Thanks for submitting! AMBILOBE PANTHER CHAMELEONS. We are proud to offer for sale our captive bred panther chameleons. PLEASE, feel extra encouraged to contribute!! "Danny Boy" "Bad Boy" Ambilobe Breeder. Sac City Chameleons was Established in Dec. 2019. Available Mr. & Mrs. Kenya (Mt. Responsible chameleon breeders in Massachusetts. The Online Pet Breeder Directory. We are so pleased that your search for something special has brought you here! Holiday shipping sale on certain locales! PET CARE. If we decide to add to our collection, we will definitely return to Framschams!! We never imagined getting into, something so unique and interesting but I believe that it was all, meant to be and now it's a passion of mine. We sell juvenile, adult, and baby Ambilobe Panther Chameleons, starting at around 4 months of age. View fullsize. Our Breeders are Ambilobe, Nosy Faly, & Nosy Be. This thread means the world to us! go to a good and safe home and are taken care of properly. We are happy to introduce you to our loving family members Bugsy & Lela, Bonnie & Clyde, and our newest member Lucy. After a few months we, decided to buy my first female chameleon named Minnie, and, that’s where my journey began. We take pride in what we do and we're very dedicated to our, chameleons. FIND A BREEDER. Connect with us and others on Instagram with hashtags! . See our Gallery, We will only breed the finest of animals, and ONLY when we feel they are ready. Check out our video with New England Reptiles (NERD) below to see our rooms and the way we keep our chams as well as testimonials from happy customers. We started breeding. Panther Chameleon Breeders. If interested in a chameleon don't hesitate to buy from them. SHOP. Nosy Be Panther Chameleons For Sale We have different locales of panther chameleons for sale at different times of the year. New episodes launch every Friday! We love all reptiles, big and small and lizards are among our favorites. Whether you are a brand new keeper or have years and years of experience, I encourage ALL to take a listen to this episode of the Chameleon Breeder Podcast. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Listen on iTunes, the iHeartRadio App, the Chameleon Breeder Podcast App (available for Apple users), or directly on the website at. They were there to answer every question that we asked them. This means sometimes there is a wait between clutches... See our Breeding page and Available page, Home We are based in Essex, in the UK. For those of you with Kreations of your own, connect with others that may have a baby from the same sire by adding your photo to our hashtag database! We've spent years developing the very best captive bred Panther Chameleons on the market today. Please find us at Unit 6, Plants galore Garden Centre, Hamlet Hill, Roydon, Essex, CM19 5JY . ABOUT. Experienced Panther Chameleon Breeders. Our Breeders are Ambilobe, Nosy Faly, & Nosy Be. Or, listen directly on iTunes, the iHeart Radio App, or the Chameleon Breeder Podcast App (available for Apple users). We could not be happier with our new baby and his breeder ! View fullsize. We offer 24/7 friendly support. Jack (Jackson Chameleon) View fullsize. He is a healthy breeder and is from wild caught parents. where we breed top of the line chameleons. More. ©2019 … And we have some seriously awesome groups included in this one! Breeding News The thread now exceeds 100,000 views, and to date, there are over 450 posts with photos and stories of our customer's Kreations! It is 100% family owned and operated since its conception by its creaters, The Joness! Breeders; Gallery; Care Info; Buy; Currently Available. For those of you with Kreations of your own, connect with others that may have a baby from the same sire by adding your photo to our hashtag database!