If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. Part 2 is a multi-hour practical exam in which students are expected to penetrate between 3 - 5 targets (2 buffer overflows (ASLR and DEP enabled for one), 1 Linux local exploit + priv esc and 1 web exploit) and then create and provide a detailed penetration testing report to mile2. Exam cost is not included with the purchase of a live class. It also prepares candidates to take the C)PTC exam.

This Mile2: Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC) course is offered multiple times in a variety of locations and training topics. The purchase of these courses gives you access to all training videos, materials, exam preps, exam simulators, 1 exam and 1 free 2nd chance exam. Get the latest on new courses, course updates, industry news, and resources. There are over 30 Mile2 courses and certifications. The CPTC* Certified Penetration Testing Consultant course teaches the IT security professionals and IT network administrators about the penetration tests to check the security of large and complex network infrastructures. The second part are the exams through the online Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The course focuses on the attacks on the underlying network infrastructure and protocol loopholes rather than the L4-L7 attacks. We require a minimum of 15 years real world experience in any field our instructors teach. The following is noted when you access your course material through your account. The cost for this exam is $400 USD and must be purchased from Mile2.com.

This course covers techniques on how to attack, and prevent underlying network infrastructure and protocols from being attacked.

The CPTC training course starts from basic techniques such as packet capturing and continues to the more sophisticated and advanced techniques of conducting a penetration test on any kind of network infrastructure. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions. All of our instructors are highly certified in their field, and have earned this specific certification. I understand that my license to use mile2 electronic course materials is exclusively for my individual professional development. ", Copyright: Mile 2 Cybersecurity Certifications. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).Visit our certification renewal page for more information. I will not use any part of this material for teaching others nor will I incorporate it, nor allow it to be incorporated, in any other training materials or publications, electronic or print, without prior specific written consent of mile2®. Essentially you have your own dedication tutor – right at your finger tip. Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep - Sixth Ed.

After enrolling, you have access to this course for one full year - across any and all devices you own. The Certified Penetration Testing Consultant, C)PTE , course is designed for IT Security Professionals and IT Network Administrators who are interested in taking an in-depth look into specific penetration testing and techniques used against operating systems. Further details about the exam are as follows: All exams are immediately loaded in your Mile2 user account once you have enrolled

Course exams are individually priced. One is a few questions selecting the flags found during the hands-on exam and the second is an exam that will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. LBL Corporation Candidates taking this course will cover: See the full Course Outline for more details. NOTE: You may purchase the exam without purchasing the course. The second part are the exams through the online Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). We stand behind our quality training and we want you to be 100% satisfied with your learning experience.