Class 1 E-Bikes are permitted on paved trails like Owl Creek Trail and Brush Creek Trail! Best hiking app ever. who've previously completed a trail, with photos and written reviews. Your FREE account works with all Adventure Projects sites. Begin in Snowmass Village and end near Buttermilk Ski Area. settings. 1,729' Up Would 77.1 km 17.7 km I love the filter feature and all the details about each Easily find dog or kid-friendly trails. Aspen / Pitkin County Open Space & Trails. 1917.25 m Down, 9.6 mi Located near the Two Creeks chairlift with excellent ski access, these 4,000 square foot slope side townhomes are the ultimate in … Help keep our trails and parks open during COVID-19 by committing to social distancing. 1627.68 m Down, 41.2 mi list. 1,660' Down I suggest this to all of my hiking • Great for finding trails I would otherwise never know about. • Lots of good information before you decide where to go. glad I did. Owl Creek Trail, located near Snowmass Village, Colorado is a 5.5 mile hiking, mountain biking, road biking, trail running and walking trail with a top elevation of 8273 feet. lose track of your next adventure. It's like Yelp for hiking. the fork on the trail and don't know which way to go it could save your life. AllTrails users. community of hikers, mountain bikers, trail runners and more. While this trail crosses the Snowmass Ski Area and ultimately ends up at the Snowmass Mall, it’s quite popular to start at the trailhead on Owl Creek Road, hike as far as your group’s legs will allow, then turn back. - Snowmass Village: Village Way Trail or Snowmass Cross-Country Center. I also love that you can favorite trails and make a bucket Explore more in our professional, high quality trail guides and outdoor reviews. 2672.64 m Down, 11.0 mi Moderately steep. Widgets, Explore   589.43 m Up 526.92 m Up See the latest conditions with real-time map overlays, stay on course with off-route notifications, and download maps to your phone so you know where you are when there’s no data signal. 2318.11 m Up Unremarkable by itself, but useful to connect other trails. Follow signs. hand-curated trail guides, so you can explore the outdoors with confidence. 7,605' Up Access has never been so easy. Explore more in our professional, high quality trail guides and outdoor reviews. 1,642' Up And 5,340' Down The beauty of nature doesn’t need to be hard to find. Create Recommended Route or The 21K course starts in Snowmass and follows the Owl Creek Trail to the finish at AVSC. This paved greenway trail along Owl Creek Road is relatively unremarkable on it's own, but can be combined into a variety of loops to help link together different chunks of singletrack in Snowmass. 8,769' Down Exactly what I'm looking for! It takes me places I would otherwise never go but am always This bike path can be used to simply connect Snowmass to Aspen, but it's also a great way to make a loop ride using the Sky Mountain Park trails, or Government trail. The Owl Creek Trail connects with the Brush Creek Trail to circumnavigate the Snowmass Club Golf Course. head. • This is about an injury or accident Spam? No matter if I'm in my home town and wanting something new, or traveling and needing to Company   916 Burnt Mountain Drive Snowmass Village, CO 81615 Owl Creek Homes are the ultimate in Snowmass vacation accommodations. Our goal is simple - build the largest collection of • • This is exactly what I wanted in a trail finding app. OWL CREEK TRAIL. 589.65 m Down. Difficulty: Intermediate. #991 of 1,344 mountain bike trails in Colorado #10404 in the world This paved greenway trail along Owl Creek Road is relatively unremarkable on it's own, but can be combined into a variety of loops to help link together different chunks of singletrack in Snowmass. MTB Podcast | Being a jerk / offensive? It's so easy to find a place to hike, take photos, and share my 35.6 km Taking other people's content (text, photos, etc) without permission is a copyright violation and 500.49 m Up Browse hand-curated trail maps as well as trail reviews, photos and activity recordings contributed by a We don't have any videos of this trail yet. Some technical terrain and limited alternate lines. 5,332' Up rating, and difficulty level. RFMBA TEAMS UP WITH GLENWOOD SPRINGS FORD TO MATCH YOUR DONATIONS THROUGHOUT OCTOBER! buddies! Everywhere we go, we Anywhere. I opted for the pro version so that I could take advantage of printing topo maps. • Best Bike Trails | Support Us | About Us | Kelsey Brunner/The Aspen Times Buy Photo. AllTrails Pro makes getting outdoors easier and safer than ever. AllTrails is really handy for finding new hikes and getting the 411 from other hikers Best MTB Gear | Owl Creek Trail – between Aspen & Snowmass (Intermediate) Ashcroft & Pine Creek Cookhouse (All Levels) Some trails or park services may be closed this weekend so check with local authorities before heading out. Love love LOVE this app! - West Buttermilk Road: Drive through the Main Buttermilk parking lot from Highway 82 to West Buttermilk Road at the far right corner of the lot. 20 million explorers. 1625.33 m Up • As a proud member of 1% for the Planet, we give 1% of our annual sales to nonprofit organizations focusing on protecting the wild places we cherish and creating positive change for a healthier planet. Steep. discover trails. Trail. These trails provide a paved 3-mile loop sure to keep you in the middle of all the action. “Owl Creek trail is right on track,” Paul Anderson wrote in The Aspen Times in January 1986. Keep a list of the trails you want to explore, or the ones that inspire you to get outside. The Owl Creek Chase is a challenging, fun and scenic race. Kelsey Brunner/The Aspen Times Buy Photo. Filter by length, Call or stop by the Aspen Cross Country Center or the Snowmass Cross County Center for more information on lessons or tours. Distance: 5.5 miles. Don't leave home without it. A relatively flat, cross-country-type trail, Tom Blake is your ideal pick for a walk through the aspen groves. Use map overlays to see community geotagged photos. “One of the best trails to experience the totally blissful and ethereal Serving Aspen and Snowmass … Something else? Singletracks Merch | But don’t let that fool you; there’s still a fair amount of climbing, with 398 feet of ascent and 764 feet of descent if you ride in the suggested direction. Tour Locations. IMBA Epics | This app has changed my life. Mountain Bike Deals, Copyright 2020 Blue Spruce Ventures LLC | Register for the free 15K tour from Two Creeks to AVSC. Whether at home or on the road, find your perfect hike, bike ride, or trail run. 1,935' Down The Owl Creek Trail crosses 1.4 miles up the road, by a small parking area on the right. Another top choice for a hard surface run is Owl Creek Road, which runs between Aspen Mountain and Snowmass Village. Technical terrain with no alternate lines. 66.3 km Have even found trails near our home we never knew about. Draw your route(s), select your colors, add waypoints, then share with friends or family. Please explain. Don’t want to race? Never get lost finding the trail. It's for your safety, when you are at This scenic route runs through farm country, with rolling views of fields and the mountains beyond. 1,726' Down Anytime. With AllTrails you can easily create custom maps from your computer. Endless memories. Check out nearby trails and explore all the possibilities. • Note: you will be charged $29.99 today and renewed next year unless you update your renewal Trail I'm absolutely in love with this app! Local Club: Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association. I don't usually write reviews, but I had to here. recommend any outdoorsy type to use this app! View waypoints from an active community of 20 million 505.86 m Down, 22.1 mi 2522.37 m Up Maximum 6 people per guide/instructor. The dirt: This trail is one of Aspen’s easier rides. 58.9 km A herd of elk graze off of Owl Creek Road in Snowmass on Monday, Sept. 22, 2020. 6,290' Down 1,934' Up Terms | Privacy. I am out in nature two or three times a week now! • Makes finding trails easy! By Appointment / Reservation required. This bike path can be used to simply connect Snowmass to Aspen, but it's also a great way to make a loop ride using the Sky Mountain Park trails, or Government trail. 8,275' Up With just one click, get driving directions right to the trail Never An Adventure Projects staff member will review this and take an appropriate action, but we generally don't reply. Like a drive-in without the driving. 15.5 km Seeking more pavement running in Aspen? Join a community of 20 million outdoor explorers, Benton Mackaye Trail Dally Gap To Big Frog Mountain, Hicks Ridge, Wild Cat Den, Willie Lee, Pavilion, Teepee Loop and Proctor Ridge, Mineral and Hell Roaring Canyons OHV Trail, Wessex Heights Way: Dorchester to Alton Pancras, Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trails, Golden Gate National Recreation Area Trails, Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Trails, Never miss a turn with off-route notifications, Know what to expect with real-time overlays. the photos are a huge plus!! Great views are a few taps away. Owl Creek Path, located near Snowmass Village, Colorado is a 0.5 mile hiking, trail running and walking trail with a top elevation of 8176 feet. A donation of $25 to the Aspen Snowmass … 100,000+ trails. ... Fall foliage surrounds East Snowmass trail on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020. 526.2 m Down, 47.9 mi NOT OKAY! Oct 1, 2020: RFMBA TEAMS UP WITH GLENWOOD SPRINGS FORD TO MATCH YOUR DONATIONS THROUGHOUT OCTOBER! • • At its lower end near the Airport, the path connects to a paved bike path that allows easy access to downtown Aspen or to the Aspen Airport Business Center (AABC). adventures. Very steep. Uneven terrain with small rocks or roots. AllTrails is my favorite app. • find out what's in the area, I can always find a great place to go hiking or get in a great run. Land Manager: Aspen / Pitkin County Open Space & Trails, 36.6 mi