Johnny Cash with His Hot and Blue Guitar! Artist: Johnny Cash Album: Now, There Was a Song! Paroles I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Le 01/12/2018 - modifié le 25/03/2019 - Par Music Story. The Man, His World, His Music, Kindred Spirits: A Tribute to the Songs of Johnny Cash, Dressed in Black: A Tribute to Johnny Cash, Walk the Line: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, We Walk the Line: A Celebration of the Music of Johnny Cash, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Now,_There_Was_a_Song!&oldid=965654787, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 2 July 2020, at 16:32. Now, There Was a Song! … Transfusion Blues: 8. Year: 1960. I Feel Better All Over: 3. My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You : 6. Album Name Now, There Was a Song! Style: Country. No, thanks . Our website complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act. Albums. Type Album. Now, There Was a Song! Writer: G. Jones - D. Edwards / Composers: G. Jones - D. Edwards, Writer: K. Rogers - Lawrence Smith / Composers: K. Rogers - Lawrence Smith, Writer: Marty Robbins / Composers: Marty Robbins, Writer: L. Ross - B. Willis / Composers: L. Ross - B. Willis, Writer: M. Endsley / Composers: M. Endsley, Writer: T. J. Arnall / Composers: T. J. Arnall, Writer: E. Tubb - B. Stewart / Composers: E. Tubb - B. Stewart, Writer: Hank Williams Sr. - Hiriam Williams / Composers: Hank Williams Sr. - Hiriam Williams, Writer: H. Thompson - C. Harding / Composers: H. Thompson - C. Harding. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, … I'd Just Be Fool Enough: 7. This site uses cookies. Tracklist. I Couldn't Keep from Crying: 4. - Johnny Cash on AllMusic - 1960 - This is an outstanding album of covers of old… is the ninth album by Johnny Cash, featuring songs by Ernest Tubb, Hank Williams, and George Jones. Listen to Now There Was A Song! I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. This site uses cookies. Contents Install the free mobile app Online Radio Box. Time Changes Everything: 5. Install the free Online Radio Box application for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! Genre: Folk, World, & Country. Set up restricted data processing, Install the free mobile app Online Radio Box. Authorization is only required to store your personal settings. Now, There Was a Song!