We will send you an email containing further instructions. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. “For the third time this summer, the Blades have smashed the club’s transfer record,” United announced on their official website. The move is likely to become permanent next summer, with Brighton confirming that an undisclosed fee has also been agreed between the two clubs. 7. © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts.

Read full article. 5.

It’s a complete analysis of his Life Story, right from his early days to when he became Famous.For starters, his nickname is “Tikus”, and his full names are Marcus Lilian Thuram-Ulien. The club’s manager, Chris Wilder, added: “Lys is big, quick and a different type of threat at the top of the pitch to what we already have. “It feels amazing to be here,” Knockaert told Fulham’s official channel. © 2020 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. 9. The 27-year-old scored five goals in 63 Premier League appearances for the Seagulls but has dropped back down to the second tier with a switch to Craven Cottage. The France Under-21 international Mousset has put pen to paper on a three-year contract after the two clubs agreed a reported fee of £10m. It is a fantastic bit of business for us in the current market and we are looking forward to him joining up with the squad.”. Sheffield United have paid a club-record fee for Bournemouth striker Lys Mousset. Photograph: Matt West/BPI/Shutterstock Sheffield United have paid a … I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. Please provide your email. Sheffield United set a new transfer record when signing Luke Freeman from QPR and broke it again to bring Callum Robinson in from Preston earlier this month. I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. I have come here with the clear intention to get promoted and I want to help in any way that I can.”, Available for everyone, funded by readers. Sun 21 Jul 2019 20.32 BST Mousset joined Bournemouth from Le Havre in 2016 for a reported £5.7m but was mainly restricted to the role of substitute. “The goal is to get back to the Premier League where Fulham belongs. 7. Lys Mousset 71 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. Lys Mousset (born 8 February 1996) is a French footballer who plays as a striker for British club Sheffield United. Lys Mousset is 24 years old (08/02/1996) and he is 184cm tall. Lys Mousset scored five goals in 71 appearances for Bournemouth, where he was mostly used as a substitute. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? Join the discussion or compare with others! I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. 6. The South Yorkshire club have also signed former Manchester United forward Ravel Morrison, while defender Phil Jagielka has returned to the Blades after his contract at Everton expired. His jersey number is 22.Lys Mousset statistics and career statistics, live SofaScore ratings, Heatmap and goal video highlights may be available on SofaScore for some of Lys Mousset and Sheffield United matches. 2. Please provide your email. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. Blades break transfer record for third time this summer, Anthony Knockaert leaves Brighton to join Fulham on loan. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? We will send you an email containing further instructions. In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 74. First published on Sun 21 Jul 2019 13.33 BST. 5. 6. 2. Lys Mousset (born 8 February 1996) is a French footballer who plays as a striker for British club Sheffield United. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? All rights reserved. It just feels great to get this done and for me to be a Fulham player. How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? “I feel really welcome already. 9. Lys Mousset prefers to play with right foot. French winger Anthony Knockaert has signed for Championship side Fulham on a season-long loan from Brighton. New York, Most important stats for each competition, including average SofaScore rating, matches played, goals, assists, cards and other relevant data are also displayed. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? In the game FIFA 21 his overall rating is 74. The 23-year-old, who scored five goals in 71 appearances for the Cherries, is the Blades’ fifth signing since winning automatic promotion to the Premier League last season. “French striker Lys Mousset has signed a three-deal with the Blades after an undisclosed fee with AFC Bournemouth was reached for his services.”. © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com.