everytime this song comes in MTV.. it goes ~beeeeep~.. so wanna know the meaning.. Dhan Te Nan Ta Da Da Da. I love "O Saathi Re", he's sang a song for Kaminey too! A call to all things wild and adventurous has never been so classy and poetic. We have receieved your request. Change ), Ok fine, I admit, I am a bit obsessed with Gulzar’s work. He sings good too! Phir Tu Chale Usape Ya Main Chalu . Chal chal sadko pe hogi dhan tan, [Dhan te nan, te ne ne na…. Our customer support team will contact you on your registered email address and mobile number shortly. Are re re re Woh Phir Se Aata Nahi. ( Log Out /  Lyrics: Gulzar Like oil pressed into a bottle, Aaja ki oneway hai yeh zindagi ki gali, He sings good too! Koi Good Luck Nikaale To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Wat a fuperb fong. But when I took up. Starring: Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra He completely goes away from Maqbool and Omkaara and rediscovers the gangster genre even in his music. Latest Song from Kaminey starring Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, Directed by Vishal Bhardwaj Featuring Chandan Roy Sanyal. I want the lyrics NOWW! The duration of song is 04:02. Dhan Te Nan-remix (धन ते नान-रीमिक्स) song from the album Kaminey is released on Jan 2010 . Change ). Box Office News Cricket News Politics News Education News India News. all we have known is Raat Ki Mataki Tode Aaaja aaja…. :D. I love Farhan Akhtar and everything, but he cant sing...Vishal, on the other hand, can very well sing. Samundar Bhi Pul Pe Chale Raat Ki Mataki Tode Heyyy… Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Subtle orchestration with Vishal Bhardwaj’s vocals…Simply Superb….This guy can sing….that also quite well….Reminds a lot of Naina of Omkara sorts full of metaphors…With Lyrics fromGulzaar saab…another must listen track….Mohit Chauhan sings Pehli baar mohabbat and does justice to the song. Dhan Te Nan-remix MP3 Song by Sukhwinder Singh from the movie Kaminey. [Dhan te nan, te ne ne na…. I can totally imagine Charlie dancing to it like a maniac! Gulzar and Vishal Bhardwaj have done an awesome job. Lets squeeze some fortune ( Log Out /  Come lets go out, Hai till till taala mera teli ka tel, i luv u fahid!!! Box Office. this much solid song ever i never listen never seen and listen the song singer also sang very nicely sahid kapoor also kept expressions solidly and to say about this this lyrics means suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper….um…ummmmmmmmmmmm….. do anyone know what does “teli ka tel” means?? Come on, Automatically playing similar songs. More often than not, it will not be a literal translation and that's how I like it. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WPGc8-Z5PQ[/YOUTUBE], Now that I have posted it, I can go listen to it. Ok fine, I admit, I am a bit obsessed with Gulzar’s work. Hooo aaja aaja dil nichode, raat ki matki tode, Hooo aaja aaja dil nichode, raat ki matki tode, Dhan Tana (Kaminey) FULL SONG!! Kahin khabrein (news)hai, kahin kabrein (coffin) hai, Directed by: Vishal Bhardwaj Nice stare to those haters like Ashu and Jaya. . Shehar Ho Apane Pairo Tale, Kai Kabrein Hai Copyright©2020 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Input is not an international phone number! Vishal D was literally screaming his lungs out! Koi goodluck nikaale, aaj gullak to phode… that’s rocking it suits Shahid character so well in that movie. Jo bhi soye hai kabron mein unko jagaana nahi. I'm looking forward to Mohit Chauhan's song in the movie picturized on … That man is a power house of talent- a director, a lyricist, a writer, a music composer and what not. Koi goodluck nikaale, aaj gullak to phode… This Email ID is already registered. Hai Toh Yeh Romance Hai, Yehi Kehate Hai . Like pennies heaped in a treasure Aage Hawa Hi Hawa Hai Agar Saans More later. . Fatak another good number which starts predictably, but when the guitar kicks in and takes the song to another level all together. the movie if awefome!!!!! Listen Dhan Te Nan mp3 songs free online by Sukhwinder Singh,Vishal Dadlani,Robert Bob Omulo. Aaja Aaja, Translation of Dhan Te Nan by bollywoodtarjuma, Come on, Koi goodluck nikale, aaj gullak to phode. Hey Aaja Ki One Way Hai Yeh Zindagi Ki Gali, Kaminey - Sukhwinder Singh,Vishal Dadlani,Robert 'bob' Omulo. This heart fills up with adventure 4   belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. Come on now I LOVE the song! ^Ritika, you copied that lady from Dance India Dance. and i guess.. in the beginning…it shud be –, dil dil daara.. mera teli ka tel… (nothing like freind and caring ones in todays world) .santaftic fong and fuperb old and modern mixd ftyle. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Koi Good Luck Nikaale Lets squeeze some fortune Dhan Te Nan , the music is out and the first song is already a big hit . 1 of my fav song………. While Ramu must be happy that for a change he has 'inspired' someone else and not the other way around, we don't know why the makers of Kaminey decided to repeat the lyrics from Go considering the film released not that long ago and more so because the song and the film did so poorly!