“Leeds fans have been through so much in the last 16 years - this is for them,” says Whites star Stuart Dallas, Coady's hilarious post-match interview shows why you can't hate the Wolves captain, Arsenal news live: Aubameyang responds to criticism, Arteta slammed by Man United icon, Man United duo miss PSG tie, police investigate offensive tweets sent to Everton pair, Jimenez lives a charmed life as Wolves get the better of Leeds, QPR ace set for lengthy spell on sidelines after rupturing ACL in Bournemouth draw, talkSPORT host worried about Aubameyang's form as Arsenal star hits out at critics, Man United news live: Bruno's reaction, PSG's long injury list, Cavani and Maguire out, Jamie Carragher gives Liverpool title verdict after Virgil van Dijk injury, Brilliant moment Fernandes finds out he's captaining Man United against PSG, Man United icon slams 'disrespectful' Arteta for treatment of Arsenal striker, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Download the talkSPORT app NOW – the best way to listen live.

UTT. Your basket is empty. For their first adidas kit, they'll wear a crisp white shirt that shines under the Elland Road floodlights.

Kick on. Leeds United 2020/21 kits: Home, away and third shirt Adidas concept designs for Premier League return We enlisted the help of Request A Kit, who have served up three stunning designs for Leeds' Premier League return Bet ( Pardon the pun ) clubs are only to happy to take the money they provide . Leeds United revealed their new Home football shirt by Adidas. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.

Needs a bit of yellow to be a Leeds shirt. The Tegucigalpa-based Honduran giants have a white Home…, Admiral Sporting Goods Co. is the new premium menswear line from legendary sportswear brand Admiral. Just doesn’t look like Leeds with the blue shoulder trim. Why are you making people said to share an opinion? They said cant be bothered let's just stick leeds Crest on a white shirt and we are done. The apparels need to remind us of the mighty Leeds we all recognise, so there is no better way to do that than dressing them in that blue and yellow. A simple detail like your suggestion would make it so much better . Don't like any sponsors logo , but would be even more boring without it . Scroll through the gallery above for some images of Leeds United's new home kit for the 2020/21 season. But... Adidas seem to be the one to be likely to pair with LUFC and try to dress them in style. I’m assuming your an Arsenal fan? #Leeds #LeedsUnited #Peacocks #Adidas #FootballConcept #KitDesign #FootballKits, A post shared by Saintetixx (@saintetixx) on May 3, 2020 at 11:19am PDT, Leeds United FC Home kit with Adidas (Concept 2020/21) What do we think of this one peacocks? Nice kit, but I still think of Leeds playing in an admiral shirt as classic, I'm sure over the years that I will have seen a more boring shirt than this but I can't think of one off the top of my head.
Aug 20, 2020 - 06:51 pm What do you think? What a let down .

All opinions are welcome, make your voice heard #leedsunited #vskits #lufc #leedsunitedfc #peacocks #ellandroad #marcelobielsa #adidas #adidasfootball #premierleague #conceptkit #fantasykit #footballshirts #footyheadlines @andrearadrizzani @leedsunitedhqs @leedsutdcollector @lufcfanzone @lufcinsider @lufcupdate @lufc_newss, A post shared by VSFantasyKits (@vsfantasykits) on Jul 11, 2020 at 2:15pm PDT. JUST LANDED; Leeds United unveil 2020/21 home kit. After returning to the Premier League for the first time in 16 years, Leeds United … Plain, dull - definitely a step backwards, somethings have actually gone bk in time I've said it myself that it looks abit bland maybe they should have put a yellow trim on the sleeve but it's not that bad some of our fans don't like it I see on here anyway shouldn't be worrying what kit looks like what's important now is were bk in prem league n that the club n team try to keep us there now let's embrace it because the championship is the toughest league to get out of let's live the dream n march on together Leeds Leeds Leeds. Simple, clean and as far as I can see no horrible pattern in the weave. Who's the idiot ? They don't pay the fans to walk round advertising their company for free . Plain and simple. After returning to the Premier League for the first time in 16 years, Leeds United have released their new home kit for the upcoming top-flight campaign. Personally, I think if the Adidas piping had a smidge of yellow gilding it’ll give me more recognition of Leeds colours. New Adidas kit looks straight out of the 90s. Try again . Leeds United are back in the Premier League after 16 years away and supporters around the world are already excited. Copyright © Kick Off, 2020. ADULT AWAY KIT . Adidas used to do that sort of detail and that's what made their kits special , nowadays they would say manufacturing costs don't allow for details like that . View the embedded image gallery online at: Type the text presented in the image below, UmbroUSA and NYC skate brand Grand have launched a capsule collection showcasing a mix of football and street culture. Why are you on here with this purpose? ADULT TRAINING. Just needs a splash of yellow. Contact Us; Delivery Information; Returns Information; Size Guide; My Account.

The foot-hugging upper seamlessly blends soft K-leather and…, These are the recently launched Home and Away Umbro kits for Salvadoran giants Alianza Fútbol Club. Everytime I read about a kit with such a sponsor someone comes up with the same comments . The Argentine side’s white and sky blue striped shirt is trimmed in…, Transform your touch in these laceless adidas Copa 20 FG Glory Hunter football boots. Do you think TUFC refers to Spurs ?

KIDS THIRD KIT. Wow . Any logo on a shirt is annoying but something nowadays we have to accept .
Why are you on here at all? How Can We Help.

Only needed a bit of that. Leeds United revealed the new 20/21 adidas away kit for their return to the Premier League.

It’s already been announced that, in a record five-year deal, their apparel will be supplied by none other than adidas – a first for the Whites, so you know they’re going to be a bit special. I'm not a Leeds fan but this is nice , yes it's plain yes it's simple but I remember when Leeds were at their height in the late 60s early 70s and they wore a plain some kit, I remember more recently Yeboah scoring a screamer in a kit that was explained than this , nobody complained, it's a Leeds kit and that is that. Wish people would get over it . It is really important to keep both blue and yellow present in the home kit. ADULT HOME KIT. When the Sporting…, This is the recently unveiled Atlético Tucumán Home shirt, by Umbro, for 2020-21. "Made from moisture-absorbing fabric to keep you cool when Bielsa Ball is in full flow, an embroidered crest and crew neck-collar look solid on show," the club said in an official statement. The Leeds United 20/21 adidas home jersey is in the club’s famed white. View the: Leeds United 2020-21 Third Kit. Leeds United FC Home kit with Adidas (Concept 2020/21) What do we think of this one peacocks? Leeds United Official Online Shop Call us 0871 334 2019. login / register; £0.00. 2020/21 Premier League fixture list confirmed. LATEST TRENDS.