find OneDriveSetup.exe and execute it again. Stay safe during the corona, How to backup QNAP NAS data to Microsoft Azure storage, How to fix slow opening Downloads directory, How to Publish an App Service using Azure Application Gateway, It’s possible again to schedule onsite exams #COVID19, How to deploy (additional) server roles on your IaaS Azure VM, Using Azure Keyvault secrets with ARM templates, Deploying resources to Azure using Azure DevOps, How to assign Microsoft Cloud licenses the right way, How to move downloaded torrent files to another computer or Seedbox, How to use Azure Policy to automatically backup your IaaS VMs, Help! ", Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In the How would you like to repair your Office programs dialog box, select Online Repair, and then choose Repair. Note: If you have Office 2010, install Service Pack 2. If you installed Office through an MSI, you usually find groove.exe at \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15. Great! At each increase along the way, we monitor telemetry for quality assurance purposes. I mostly write about Microsoft Cloud Technology and other topics which interest me. After updates have completely rolled out within the Production ring, we release them to the next ring, Deferred. All fixed? To make sure you have the most recent sync app, see below under Manually update the OneDrive for Business sync app for a Click-to-run installation. Running this command restarts OneDrive.exe on all computers. For the OneDrive for work or school sync app, the file name is groove.exe. If you're an Microsoft 365 for business user and you installed Office applications through Click-to-run, your OneDrive for work or school sync app stays up-to-date as long as you don't disable automatic updates. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. In an Office app, such as Word, choose File > Account or Office Account (depending on your version of Office). Letting us know your location may help us resolve your issue more quickly. How would you suggest I get the latest OS update on all machines during the provisioning process? Make sure you don't block these URLs. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Note: If you have Office 2010, install Service Pack 2. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Tips Double click OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.. this automatically downloads the latest version of OneDrive into the Update folder. How to Keep OneDrive update to date on your Master Image. how can this process be automated? If you see the Update Options button and the message This product will not be updated, you installed the Office applications through Click-to-run, but automatic updates are turned off. This is the first year that we have decided to not image the machines with SCCM so I have decided to use Windows Config Designer to add to the domain which works really well however it would be nice to update to the latest version during the same process. If both of these are true, OneDrive downloads the update to a hidden folder without any user interaction. Thank you for your reply but I am a bit bemused that you gave me a link for a .exe file that I clearly stated I already know where to find it. Learn more about Windows Update. Boring and annoying. Right-click or tap and hold groove.exe, and choose Properties. To determine if an update is available, the OneDrive sync app checks if: The latest version released to the update ring is higher than what's installed on the computer. My OneDrive is synchronising as I explained previously. See more support pages for OneDrive and OneDrive for work or school. 5. My long term goal is to use AutoPilot to connect to the local domain (but i don't believe this is possible yet) and enroll into InTune to allow us to gradually move GPOs to InTune policies. Learn More. When I restart OneDrive.exe no longer exists, OneDrive is not syncing and OneDriveSetup.exe is showing its latest date on C:>Users>"username">AppData>Local>Microsoft>OneDrive>Update. Your message has been sent, please check your device shortly. Microsoft global customer service number. If the installed version is too old to be updated to the current version, the sync app will first be updated to the minimum version within the ring. After the download is complete, OneDrive verifies and … See Deploy using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager for tips on how to set up the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager deployment package. Microsoft global customer service number. In this case, follow these steps to turn on automatic updates for Office applications, including OneDrive for work or school. Microsoft reserves the right to bypass the 60-day grace period for critical updates. Once there, click on the version number link which will open the browser and take you to OneDrive’s download page. To make sure you have the most recent sync app, see below under Manually update the OneDrive for Business sync app for a Click-to-run installation.