document.getElementsByTagName('meta')['tp:PreferredRuntimes'].setAttribute("content", "flash,html5"); }); Find the latest Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. // ("undefined"!=typeof FormData&&t instanceof FormData))try{return JSON.stringify(t).length}catch(e){return}}}},{}],19:[function(t,e,n){var r=0,o=navigator.userAgent.match(/Firefox[\/\s](\d+\.\d+)/);o&&(r=+o[1]),e.exports=r},{}],20:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){if(!o)return!1;if(t!==o)return!1;if(!e)return!0;if(!i)return!1;for(var n=i.split("."),r=e.split(". } And go through the details about Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2020 Drive for Freshers. return false; If you want the application form, you can download it for free. 'cag[template]' : 'quote_custom_redesign' , You must click the activation link in order to complete your subscription. By providing your email address below, you are providing consent to Zebra to send you the requested Investor Email Alert updates. "),a=0;a0&&(l-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,c.now(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").features.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(){M++,N=y.hash,this[u]=g.now()}function o(){M--,y.hash!==N&&i(0,!0);var t=g.now();this[h]=~~this[h]+t-this[u],this[d]=t}function i(t,e){E.emit("newURL",[""+y,e])}function a(t,e){t.on(e,function(){this[e]=g.now()})}var s="-start",c="-end",f="-body",u="fn"+s,d="fn"+c,p="cb"+s,l="cb"+c,h="jsTime",m="fetch",v="addEventListener",w=window,y=w.location,g=t("loader");if(w[v]&&g.xhrWrappable){var b=t(10),x=t(11),E=t(8),O=t(6),P=t(13),R=t(7),T=t(14),L=t(9),j=t("ee"),S=j.get("tracer");t(15),g.features.spa=!0;var N,M=0;j.on(u,r),j.on(p,r),j.on(d,o),j.on(l,o),j.buffer([u,d,"xhr-done","xhr-resolved"]),O.buffer([u]),P.buffer(["setTimeout"+c,"clearTimeout"+s,u]),T.buffer([u,"new-xhr","send-xhr"+s]),R.buffer([m+s,m+"-done",m+f+s,m+f+c]),E.buffer(["newURL"]),b.buffer([u]),x.buffer(["propagate",p,l,"executor-err","resolve"+s]),S.buffer([u,"no-"+u]),L.buffer(["new-jsonp","cb-start","jsonp-error","jsonp-end"]),a(T,"send-xhr"+s),a(j,"xhr-resolved"),a(j,"xhr-done"),a(R,m+s),a(R,m+"-done"),a(L,"new-jsonp"),a(L,"jsonp-end"),a(L,"cb-start"),E.on("pushState-end",i),E.on("replaceState-end",i),w[v]("hashchange",i,!0),w[v]("load",i,!0),w[v]("popstate",function(){i(0,M>1)},!0)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&window.performance.timing&&window.performance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(13),s=t(12),c="learResourceTimings",f="addEventListener",u="resourcetimingbufferfull",d="bstResource",p="resource",l="-start",h="-end",m="fn"+l,v="fn"+h,w="bstTimer",y="pushState",g=t("loader");g.features.stn=!0,t(8);var b=NREUM.o.EV;o.on(m,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&(this.bstStart=g.now())}),o.on(v,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,g.now()])}),a.on(m,function(t,e,n){this.bstStart=g.now(),this.bstType=n}),a.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),this.bstType])}),s.on(m,function(){this.bstStart=g.now()}),s.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),"requestAnimationFrame"])}),o.on(y+l,function(t){this.time=g.now(),this.startPath=location.pathname+location.hash}),o.on(y+h,function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash,this.startPath,this.time])}),f in window.performance&&(window.performance["c"+c]?window.performance[f](u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["c"+c]()},!1):window.performance[f]("webkit"+u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["webkitC"+c]()},!1)),document[f]("scroll",r,{passive:!0}),document[f]("keypress",r,!1),document[f]("click",r,!1)}},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u);)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o(e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(24)(a,!0),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u="addEventListener",d="removeEventListener";e.exports=a,"getPrototypeOf"in Object? '//cdn.taboola.com/libtrc/cnbc/loader.js', 'cag[device]' : 'web' , (function() { if (!_qs) { if(typeof window.MediaSource !== 'function') { All Rights Reserved. } mps._log('**** LOADED: cnbc-cms-header-insert'); var mps = mps || {}; (function(){ ;NREUM.info={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",licenseKey:"356631dc7f",applicationID:"230538944",sa:1} Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2020 For Data Scientist in Bangalore: Zebra Technologies recruiters were offering a job opportunity for the Data Scientist Role. mpsload.src = "//" + mpsopts.host + "/fetch/ext/load-" + mpscall.site + ".js?nowrite=2"; })(); And also you can clarify your doubts in the comment box by leaving your query below. } script.setAttribute("src", "//www.npttech.com/advertising.js"); This is an example of a complex marker which can contain html, video, images, css, and animations. (function() { 'cag[brand]' : 'none' , Supports the development and coding of software programs, algorithms and automated scripts to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources. mps.__timer = Date.now ? !e;this.xhrGuids&&!this.xhrGuids[n]&&(this.xhrGuids[n]=!0,this.totalCbs+=1)}),f.on("xhr-load-removed",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+! Incorporated in 1969, the company has approximately 8,200 employees worldwide and provides visibility into valued assets, transactions and people. document.cookie = "__adblocker=" + (adblocker ? mps._queue.gptloaded.push(function() { 'nid' : '101' It is also destroyed automatically for you when the symbol is changed. }); {key:e[2],parent:a(e[1],window)}:{key:t,parent:window}}var c=t("ee").get("jsonp"),f=t(24)(c);if(e.exports=c,o()){var u=/[?&](?:callback|cb)=([^&#]+)/,d=/(.*)\.([^.]+)/,p=/^(\w+)(\.|$)(. mps._ext = mps._ext || {}; ★ About Us ★ Contact Us ★ Privacy Policy ★ Terms & Conditions ★ Download Our Android App ★ FreshersNow YouTube Channel. Bookmark our website to get daily notifications. If you have an account log in by using your Email ID and the Password. You can sign up for additional alert options at any time. }; // 'subtype' : 'blog' , Bachelors degree, Masters or Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline preferred, 0-2 years of experienced candidates can apply, Data Visualization and visualization analysis tools including R, Machine Learning experience including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm, etc, Excellent written and verbal communication, Working knowledge with big data – Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark R. Hands-on experience preferred, Comfortable presenting to Sr Management and CxO level executives, Self-motivated and self-starting with a high degree of work ethic, Work/ Project experience in Sensors, IoT, Mobile Industry highly preferred, Click on the link given below or visit the website of Zebra Technologies @.