In the bible, this is the name of the wife of Heber the Kenite who killed general Sisera, an enemy of the Israelites. In the bible, this is the name of one of the two Israelites whose prophecies Joshua complained about to Moses. So, as soon as I saw Uziela I knew exactly what that meant from having read the entire Bible many times and it was emblazoned in my memory, at least from 1974/1975, and perhaps much longer. Compare with other forms of Gina. In the bible, this is the name of several characters, including one of David's warriors. In the bible, this is the name of a wife of Asher.

In the bible, this is the name of a wife of Uriah then later King David, and mother of Solomon. In the bible, this is the name of the eldest son of Hiel the Bethelite, and the name of a son of Eliab who joined Korah in his rebellion against Moses.

Where can I find my name-"jordan" written in the a... How would you spell my name "Danielle" in hebrew? Variant spelling of Hebrew Dathan, meaning "belonging to a fountain.". ", Hebrew unisex name meaning "my ornament" or "my witness.". In the bible, this is the name of many characters, including a high priest who lived in the time of Ezra. Hebrew name meaning "God prevails" or "contender; soldier of God." ", Variant spelling of Hebrew Yehowshuwa, meaning "God is salvation.". In the bible, this is the name of a son of Jacob.
Joah is the Anglicized form. Hebrew name meaning "light." Hebrew name meaning "seven." Variant spelling of Hebrew Chuldah, meaning "mole" or "weasel.". Variant spelling of Hebrew Ritspah, meaning "hot coal" or "pavement.". ", Variant spelling of Hebrew Bosmath, meaning "spice" or "sweet smelling.".
Variant spelling of Aramaic/Hebrew Shai, meaning "gift." Hebrew name meaning "my nation, my people." In the bible, this is the name of a son of Ashur. In the bible, this is the name of many characters, including a minor prophet. ", Pet form of Hebrew Channah, meaning "favor; grace. Variant form of Hebrew Yirmeyah, meaning "whom God has appointed. He was the only one to accompany David when he went to the camp of Saul (1 Sam. Hebrew unisex name derived from hosha'na, meaning "deliver us." Variant spelling of Hebrew Machlown, meaning "sick.". Hebrew unisex name meaning "flowing down." Compare with other forms of Leila. What does my name mean? Variant spelling of Hebrew unisex Efah, meaning "darkness" or "gloomy." The Anglicized form is Ephah. Hebrew name meaning "crown, wealth." ", Variant spelling of Hebrew Yehuwdah, meaning "praised. Hebrew name of Persian origin, meaning "devotee of Marduk (Mars)" or "little man."

In the bible, this is the name of a son of Naphtali. Hebrew name meaning "cloud."

Hebrew name meaning "my word" or "eloquent." Hebrew name meaning "lion of God." In the bible, this is the name of the second son of Adam and Eve who was killed by his jealous brother Cain. All Rights Reserved. It is also the name of the father of Abraham. It is also a name applied to the nation of Assyria and its people. our Hebrew name Gematria. ", Variant spelling of Hebrew Bosma, meaning perfumed. http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=marshal, http://www.behindthename.com/name/marcellus, When people see my name Marshall they usually think of something governmental and that is not far from the truth:Â, …high official…general officer…charge of prisoners…ministerial officer…administrative head…, http://www.my-hebrew-name.com/marshall-uziela-15102.html, (My Hebrew Name: Marshall in Hebrew = uziela). Also spelled Avrahamit. Hebrew name meaning "eloquent." Compare with another form of Ela. Compare with other forms of Talya. Variant spelling of Hebrew Alvah, meaning "evil, iniquity." Compare with another form of Shay. In the bible, this is the name of the head of a family of Babylonian exiles.  Swing has always been an interesting name, particularly since I am a singer songwriter musician, was trained in college and have a performance degree in Trombone as well as a teaching degree in Music Education. In the bible, this is the name of a leader of the Korah group. ", Variant spelling of Hebrew Kehath, meaning "assembly. Lucir " use in sense of to wear without being dazling. Anglicized form of Latin Alexandrus (Greek Alexandros), meaning "defender of mankind." In astronomy, this is the traditional name for Theta Serpentis, a star in the constellation Serpens. Hebrew name meaning "God will hear." Compare with another form of Doran. In the bible, this is the name of an Israelite who stole forbidden items during the assault on Jericho, for which he was stoned to death.