Well.. so is Winnie the Pooh and gang! I said: "A tiger does not proclaim his tigritude, he pounces". If a person you know is somewhere far away, dreaming about them can mean you’re always together. Enjoy as many minutes as you can.”― Rob Kozak, 84. It’s adaptation from a Book to Theater then to Audio followed by Radio, Films, and Television is remarkable. A child always wants to have fun. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ― Dr. Seuss, 60. Even a weakness has its benefits! “The trick is to enjoy life. You can almost say that there is no such thing as a weakness! And all you can do is to go where they can find you.” —The House at Pooh Corner, “Always watch where you are going. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” ― Andy Rooney, 10. “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach. “Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson, 81. But Pi also sees him as a character, one with a specific personality and with whom he develops a real relationship. Richard Parker acted as a typical predator, but Pi imbues his actions with deeper meaning. “Nothing else matters except that I have fun, and I’m still having fun.” – Quvenzhane Wallis, 36. On the algae island, Pi continues to dominate Richard Parker, literally training him to jump through hoops, but says his success stems from the tiger’s learned social status. We shall get there some day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh, “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. Let us know if you have any more inspirational Winnie the Pooh quotes, in the comments below. In the natural world, Richard Parker would hunt, but for most of his life, he lived in a world in which food and water were provided to him. Whatever it takes, there’s always a way and it starts with leaving your comfort zone. Pi frames his success taming Richard Parker so the two can coexist on the lifeboat as partially explained by the tiger’s prior existence as a captive animal, not a wild one. “Remember these two things: play hard and have fun.” – Tony Gwynn, 59. Upload pictures and videos, create with the online photo editor, or browse a photo gallery or album and create custom print products. I think it’s called love.” —Winnie-the-Pooh, “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.” —Winnie-the-Pooh, “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” —Winnie-the-Pooh, “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. “I have fun out there on the court, smiling, laughing, trying to have good demeanor.” – Stephen Curry, 57. It can be taken in a heart beat.”― Jasmin Morin, 75. Pi narrates what he believes to be going on in Richard Parker’s head, thus anthropomorphizing the tiger. After the ship sinks, from his lifeboat Pi sees Richard Parker in the water and throws him a lifebuoy to save him. If you’re not having fun, then it’s probably time to call it quits and try something else.” – Richard Branson, 34. Just make sure to have fun too.” – Chris Brown, 53. “Fill your life with as many moments and experiences of joy and passion as you humanly can. Preston, 83. “When he worked, he really worked. “But every memory of friendship shared, even for a short time, is a treasure, like sunshine and warmth in our lives, like a cool breeze on a humid day, like a shower of rain refreshing the earth.” – Author Unknown, 18. “I never did a day’s work in my life. He functions symbolically, as a symbol of hope for Pi. It’s depression.” – Brian Sutton-Smith, 30. “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” ― Walt Whitman, 8. “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.”, 4. Also read these party quotes to remind you that life is a party. “I do like to have fun. After all, it’s better to build bridges than walls! Joy is the feeling.” ― Tony DeLiso, 61. Live it! “Don’t let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God’s plenty.”― Bernard Kelvin Clive, 72. In our hectic, modern world, many of us focus so heavily on work and commitments that we hardly find time to have fun and enjoy life fully. There are too many people out there that think the only way to speak to a person is through flowery, long words. If you keep dreaming about a particular someone, it could be because you miss them. (Which, by the way, rude. Planning on leaving soon, then here some beautiful Winnie the Pooh quotes on leaving: Quotes about the forest from Winnie the Pooh: Success comes from leaving your comfort zone. “Believe in yourself, not only in swimming, but in life itself. You have maybe 500 or so.” – James Altucher, 97. I just want to do my show. “No man is a failure who is enjoying life.” – William Feather. Sated with the hyena and rainwater, Richard Parker makes the rare prusten sound, which would indicate that he is content for the moment and harbors no ill will toward the human on board. ‘I just wanted to be sure of you.’ —The House at Pooh Corner, “I wonder what Piglet is doing,” thought Pooh. Our time on Earth is never long enough, so why not enjoy it?! These could even make really good messages on a Goodbye card: Thinking about something deep? Thanks for this collection! Today was fun. asked Rabbit, as he dried him with Piglet's handkerchief. —Winnie-the-Pooh, “When you are a Bear of Very Little brain, and you Think Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.” —Winnie-the-Pooh, “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.