Attempted to reset twice with no results. Why? Customer service? @Ask_Spectrum can you please advise is there a outage in zip code 92870? @Ask_Spectrum what’s up with the cable outage in Dayton, OH? @Ask_Spectrum is there an internet outage in upstate NY, zip code area 12956? Plz help. Been down for over 30 minutes. Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

I just want to understand why I pay so much for your service when it hasn’t been reliable since March. -JL. Ive reset router 10x and nothing. My internet, phone & cable has been out for a few hours now. why your internet connection is so bad I need for my work we pay soo much money and you don’t provide service every second day I don’t have connection. @TheCronkTM #worstserviceever #unacceptable #ripoff, @GetSpectrum this outage in St. Charles has been over 12 hours. A few years ago Spectrum acquired Time Warner Cable. Not to mention giving me a package without ESPN... so stupid, @Ask_Spectrum Sent you a dm. Is Spectrum Having an Outage in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio Right Now? @BLUESfanSince67

@Ask_Spectrum I have no Spectrum service, no internet or WiFi. But obviously it is not fully resolved. I pay for it but you lock me out when I am not on Wi-Fi. @Ask_Spectrum no internet service in Winter Garden since 9am?!? @Ask_Spectrum any known issues in the southeast or south central Wisconsin areas? @Ask_Spectrum where is my internet? Trying to figure out if I can WFH in the morning. @Ask_Spectrum #spectrumoutage, Another internet outage @Ask_Spectrum ??? @Ask_Spectrum @Ask_Spectrum is there an outage in the 40229 area code? Internet is very slow, some of the sites I need to work remotely aren't even loading. @Ask_Spectrum internet not working. @Ask_Spectrum Spectrum support was able to identify my problem and things are working right once again. Only other thing basic DSL from @Windstream. I called and now i have NO internet or cable! @xotamsox My internet, phone & cable has been out for a few hours now. Sick timing considering I work entirely from home because of a pandemic. a days lost wages #spectrumoutage. @Ask_Spectrum are you guys experiencing a service outage in the Catskills? @Ask_Spectrum Hi, I’m in Irondequoit, NY, and there’s been an outage of service to both TV and Internet. Can’t even login to my spectrum for support - can you help? Right @Ask_Spectrum @GetSpectrum I can’t wait for day these EFFERS are attested. Attempted to reset twice with no results. Way to go @Spectrum sending out a tech who had never heard of CableCARD to fix my CableCARD. @RenofHyrule That was over a week ago? This is happening too regularly. @ask_spectrum are issues at zip code 28173 as internet speeds are extremely slow. WHAT I repeat WHAT AM I PAYING FOR. @vigourish And it’s a sales issue. @Ask_Spectrum what is going on that technicians haven't been able to fix? Been out over 3 hours now. @sportslifer63 @Ask_Spectrum is there outage in Dallas area (Irving,tx). @ThatShawnWI @RealNev @GalileoNaranjo @KathleenRuns The website says hurricane delta. Can you help? The website says hurricane delta. @Ask_Spectrum Since my cable service has been down going on 24hrs... how do I get compensated? @vigourish Your account at your fingertips. Tips? There was a major outage in the South Bay Area of LA. By law, we are required to ask your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here.

Still down today. @lucaspa81227381 @Slim_Rizzle My issue is that the internet is going in and out in LA. @pricepd @Ask_Spectrum it would be an excellent idea to make all channels accessible on SpectrumTV app over cellular when there is an outage in the area.
Please don't call "support numbers" posted below — most probably it's a scam. It is the second largest cable operator in the United States. Thank you. @Ask_Spectrum what’s up with the cable outage in Dayton, OH? @GetSpectrum why is the internet so slow in 91303 tonight? a days lost wages #spectrumoutage. Specifically Corinth, TX? Outage.