Whoever you are, for you my God has died. However hopeless, helpless, mixed up and scary it all gets, it can work. Oh, God!

You Devil (1984), both of which featured George Burns reprising his role as God. You’re selected, the chosen one.

He's so smart. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Bobby rises from the floor of the dressing room and slips away as staffers discover the corpse of Billy Wayne, who had committed suicide. When God appears to an assistant grocery manager as a good natured old man, the Almighty selects him as his messenger for the modern world.

Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Written by Steve Derby . A hip guardian angel named Bobby Fantana, who died in a car race in the 60s, reluctantly agrees to watch over a lonely 80s high schooler who needs guidance on how to become cool. Finding Your Roots With Henry Louis Gates Jr. J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. (1984). The Devil, however, declares he has priority if a person directly asks for him. The movie ends with Bobby, God, and the spirit of Bobby's father singing to his daughter the same song Bobby's father used to sing to him, "Fugue for Tinhorns" from the musical Guys and Dolls. Oh, God! An aging ruthless businessman swaps bodies with his grandson in the wake of getting into a car accident. Every single thing he said was funny."[3]. Click the "Accept and +Add" button to download OpenSub search Chrome Extension. Coming Soon.

film series following Oh, God! They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating.

Taglines After completing the form, please remember to upload your current documentation by clicking the Document Upload button.

Considering the loss too high, Tophet folds, and finds that God had been bluffing and that part of the reason he had intervened for Bobby was because the devil had become too arrogant and cocky. I'd say just see the first one and forget about this movie.

Oh, God! [2] Directed by Paul Bogart and produced by Robert M. [2]

George Burns returns as God, and as Satan. Seems the fellow was watched over by God as a baby, so now the almighty and his nemesis have to duke it out over the soul. Bergman rewrote a play he had on his shelf about a songwriter who sells his soul to the devil. As such, his family is now someone else's—the former Billy Wayne, whose life Tophet now controls and who has assumed Bobby's identity. After the success of Oh God! Millions of planets, and that one's always been a problem. Burns is effective in dual roles, as God and the devil in this third installment of the Oh, God! (1977) Oh, God! You Devil (1984) 140 Character Movie Review – #140RVW.

You Devil It inspired two sequels, Oh, God! A mysterious potion switches the personalities of a buttoned up doctor and his laid back son. | Rating: 3/5, February 2, 2004 Sherman. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Oh, God! George Burns returns as God, and as Satan. Was this review helpful to you? Title: Another bad sequel from the 80s, this one is no where near as good as the first one. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details".

They battle over the soul of a young rock star who is willing to sell his soul to the devil. All Critics (11) |, May 20, 2003 Search options. Desperate, Bobby signs with Harry, only to find out the old man actually is Satan. "For me it was just an attempt to salvage something that I thought was a cute idea and was going nowhere. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. [looking at Earth]  What a mess. Unable to gain any professional momentum as a musician, Bobby Shelton (Ted Wass) casually says he … | Rating: 3/4 Directed by Paul Bogart. Your movie. Maybe I oughta stop looking down. Oh God! Unhappily, the story didn't need to get this involved and it winds up constantly trying to pull the picture apart, working against the comedy. Looking for some great streaming picks? A vaudeville duo agree to reunite for a television special, but it turns out that they can't stand each other. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. | That old black magic has me in its spell That old black magic that I weave so well Those icy fingers up and down your spine The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine Search. PLEASE READ THE Terms and Conditions ("TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS Extension. Congratulations ! https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Oh,_God!&oldid=2862347, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, I'll tell ya something never came out:  I made. During a climactic poker game between God and the devil over Bobby's soul, God raises the stakes while Bobby under Tophet's machinations attempts suicide. As IMDb celebrates its 30th birthday, we have six shows to get you ready for those pivotal years of your life ... your 30s.

[2] Think about it. After warning Bobby that the next time he will not bail him out, Shelton returns to happiness in a simple life with his loving wife and daughter. Find the right subtitles. Oh, God! By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. |, January 7, 2006 Cinemark Oh, God! Find the right subtitles. Your language. [2] Directed by Paul Bogart and produced by Robert M. Sherman. You could change them. On the street outside the apartment building, God (George Burns), dressed as an elderly man in a baseball cap and gray sweatsuit, writes the boy's name on a notepad and promises to watch over him. You Devil is a 1984 American comedy film starring George Burns, Ted Wass, Ron Silver and Roxanne Hart. You're almost there! Oops! Oops! Plot Keywords A young rock star is ready to sell his soul to Satan, and Satan is all too happy to oblige. George Burns received a Saturn Award nomination for Best Actor for his performance. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Tv Serie, Movie or IMDB ID Search. In the end, God meets with Bobby and tells him about how his father once prayed for him when he was a sick child, and that since then, God has kept his eye on him. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. You Devil (1984) “People think because I’m the Devil I’m insensitive.” Oh, God! Will he go broke or walk home with a pretty penny? Sign up here. Seems the fellow was watched over by God as a baby, so now the Almighty and his nemesis have to duke it out over the soul. Despite his newfound fame, Bobby misses his family and calls for God (also Burns) to help him. In 1960 New York City, Arthur Shelton (John Doolittle) prays at the bedside of his young son, Bobby, who is sick with scarlet fever. If you can please spend ten minutes listing your skills below, this will assist our team in understanding your skill set and what positions may be relevant to you. Why that one? | And try not to hurt each other. Coming Soon, Regal 800 Traction Avenue, Los Angeles, California, USA. While performing at a wedding, Bobby meets Harry O. Tophet (George Burns), who guarantees seven years as a star performer in return for his soul. Synopsis | Rating: 2/5, August 17, 2005 The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. You Devil.English - English . It inspired two sequels, Oh, God! You Devil (1984), both of which featured George Burns reprising his role as God. Oh, God! | Rating: 2/5, October 14, 2004 Use the HTML below. Directed by Carl Reiner. You are my treasured property, the Lord said. Cinemark We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. is a comedy film about an unassuming supermarket manager named Jerry Landers who is chosen by God to spread His message despite the scepticism of the media, religious authorities, and Landers's own wife.