And on the tip of my tongue There's so many shades of black Cause there's many shades of black There's so many shades of black The release of the single contains a version of the song performed by British singer Adele. There's so many ways to act And it's been that way too long Yeah, there's many shades of black, Yeah everybody sees and everyone agrees There's so many shades of black 20 Oct. 2020. Yeah, everybody sees And it's been that way too long See if I care The Adele version was featured in the ending of 90210 episode "Wild Alaskan Salmon" (episode 6, season 2). Go ahead Go ahead and smash it on the floor Take whatever's left and. And you cannot take it back And there's many shades of black And everyone agrees Say what's on your mind There's so many shades of black Take it as it comes Yes, there's many shades of black Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Many Shades Of Black by The Raconteurs have been translated into 5 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 5 languages. Go ahead, Writer(s): Benson Brendan, White John Anthony, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.   Adele has performed this song live several times, including during her An Evening with Adele tour and it was included in the deluxe edition of her 19 album. There's so many ways to act Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   more », The Raconteurs /ˌrækɒnˈtɜrz/, also known as The Saboteurs in Australia, is an American rock band that was formed in Detroit, Michigan, featuring four members known for other musical projects: Jack White (formerly of The White Stripes, currently The Dead Weather, as well as solo), Brendan Benson (solo), Jack Lawrence (of The Greenhornes, Blanche and The Dead Weather), and Patrick Keeler (also of The Greenhornes). "Many Shades of Black Lyrics." Go ahead, go ahead Smash it on the floor Take whatever is left. more », FAVORITE There's so many shades of black That you and I are wrong Yeah, See if I care And see if I stand firm or if I fall Cause in the back of my mind, and on the tip of my tongue And be thankful when it's done It appears as the eighth track on their second album, Consolers of the Lonely. You can kick and scream, and shout and say things that are, so unkind Can't say it's been that way Yeah, there's many shades of black There's so many shades of black, Let it out, let it all out and say what's on your mind Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The Lyrics for Many Shades of Black by Adele have been translated into 13 languages. Cause in the back of my mind, and on the tip of my tongue is the answer to you, Everybody sees and everyone agrees The cover art depicts Mary Todd Lincoln or Abraham Lincoln depending on the way the inner sleeve is turned. Many Shades Of Black lyrics: Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead And smash it on the floor Take whatever's left And take it with you out the door... See if I cry, See if I shed a single sorry tear I … And there's many shades of black . You can kick and scream, and There's so many ways to act And it's been that way too long Take it as it comes, and be thankful when its done So take it as it comes Copyright: Writer(s): John Anthony White, Brendan Benson, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. There's so many shades of black. Playlist, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. And there's many shades of black You have many shades of black About Many Shades of Black "Many Shades of Black" is a song by the band The Raconteurs. The Adele version was featured in the ending of 90210 episode "Wild Alaskan Salmon" (episode 6, season 2). Lyrics.com. The Lyrics for Many Shades of Black by The Raconteurs have been translated into 5 languages. That you and I are old There's so many shades of black It is second single from the album and was made available in 7" vinyl format. And be thankful when it's done STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Go ahead, go ahead and smash it on the floor No you cannot take it back And everybody sees There's so many ways to act See if I shed a single sorry tear That you and I are old You have many, you have many shades of black See if I cry Adele has performed this song live several times, including during her An Evening with Adele tour and it was included in the deluxe edition of her 19 album. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Yeah, there's many shades of black And be thankful when it's done   Take whatever is left, And take it with you out the door And see if I stand firm or if I fall Yeah, there's many shades of black The Lyrics for Many Shades of Black by The Raconteurs have been translated into 5 languages. And it's been that way too long Test your MusicIQ here! See if I stand firm or if i fall Go ahead, go ahead There's so many ways to act Think you know music? Everybody sees And you cannot take it back I can't say that it's been that great Take it as it comes And it's been that way too long No, in fact, it's been a wasted, worried year That you and I are wrong (Many shades of black) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. That you and I are old That you and I are wrong And on the tip of my tongue STANDS4 LLC, 2020. It appears as the eighth track on their second album, Consolers of the Lonely. And there's many shades of black Is the answer to it all Smash it on the floor And everyone agrees We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. And it's been that way to long There's so many shades of black See if I cry "Many Shades of Black" is a song by the band The Raconteurs. Yeah, see if I care See if I shed a single sorry tear Oh, you cannot take it back https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/17665344/The+Raconteurs. There's so many ways to act and there's many shades of black There's so many shades of black There's so many shades of black Let it out (let it all out) let it all out Say what's on your mind You can kick and scream and shout and say things That are so unkind. That you and I are wrong Yeah It is second single from the album and was made available in 7" vinyl format. The track is also available as downloadable content for the music video game Rock Band 2. Take whatever's left, and take it with you out the door Lyrics to 'Many Shades Of Black' by Adele. There's so many shades of black And everyone agrees Shout and say things that are so unkind There's so many shades of black Web. No, in fact it's been wasted on you, Everybody sees and everyone agrees Let it out, let it all out Take it as it comes, and be thankful when its done There's so many shades of black Cause there's many shades of black There's so many shades of black Yeah, there's many shades of black 'Cause in the back of my mind Go ahead, go ahead and smash it on the floor Take whatever's left, and take it with you out the door See if I cry See if I shed … There's so many shades of black Take it as it comes, and be thankful when it's done