@jessica_anatomy @virginmobilecan @VMCcare why can't I log into my account via my chrome browser on my desktop but can log into my account via my cell phone's web browser and virgin mobile app? omg. RT @adrianweckler: Seems to be a significant problem with 3 Ireland. It seems like that address doesn’t qualify for service. VMedia is one of the leading IPTV(Internet Protocol TV) providers in Canada since 2013 streaming the best networks , channels , TV shows, news, sport , kids, films , games and so much more from Canada , The US  and worldwide  directly to your home in an instant via the internet through an IPTV Box called The VBox which also acts as a browser allowing access to The Web, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, YouTube, Netflix, Plex, XBMC , Instagram, Picasa and 100’s of apps for all ages and interests. @Floppet1 @NoslackC @boostmobile I wish I had switched to a different company after virgin mobile merged into boost , I've had nothing but problems since, even with a new better phone ? @maxfawcett As soon as it’s available in Canada, sign me up. can you explain as I’m ready to leave? Sort it out Virgin. Dish network promises 4g lte and 5g. @virginmedia Have done so.. It wasn’t that serious of an issue because my new cycle just started today but still.. the fact that they did that says a lot about their company. A PIN Pad may also be purchased and fitted at your home entry /exit points so you can arm/disarm your Security Hub using your own secret code. Sherry Stern. SwiftHighSpeed provides the following internet service type in Belleville ON*: Starting at $44.95 per month for internet service. TekSavvy service subject to Terms and Conditions. Multiple complaints placed and still no response from customer service! Rogers provides the following internet service types in Belleville ON*: Starting at $24.99 per month for internet service. We are that alternative. Stay connected with our fastest available speeds. Tamco Technologies offers internet download speeds up to 50 MBS. Has anyone ever been asked for full card no, expiry date and csv to do a security check? Vmedia Inc provides the following internet service types in Belleville ON*: Starting at $29.95 per month for internet service. Our VMedia Protect Home Security System is so easy to install any sized houses and the main control Panel is called The Security Hub , easily fitted anywhere within  your property that suits you enabling Instant Central Station reporting over the internet or cellular connection via our door/window sensors and the PIR motion sensors (that are completely pet friendly!). We are proud to currently hold the title of Toronto’s Best ISP for 8 years running by the readers of NOW Toronto! Elexicon Energy makes every effort to accurately define the size and the scope of an outage; however, there is the possibility that a customer, street and/or neighbourhood could be incorrectly identified as being inside or outside the affected area. Vybe Networks provides the following internet service type in Belleville ON*: Starting at $36.00 per month for internet service. @virginmedia can somebody from the virgin mobile team to contact me as the lack of customer service is disturbing. Seems to be a significant problem with 3 Ireland. @VirginMobileUAE Boyfriend trying to phone me, getting msg that I'm not available, which I am, not getting any calls, missed calls or msgs at all. If you have any issues or concern, please send it through direct message. They still have my money. We believe Canadians deserve a better choice and a better deal when it comes to telecommunications services. Well what they are telling people with virgin phones is we are getting 3g service is our phones. Kelcom provides the following internet service types in Belleville ON*: Kelcom offers internet download speeds up to 50 MBS. I contacted the web chat and said they couldn't confirm what was happening as systems were down. My sim has not been working for past 4 days now. @kinahan I have had no phone sent and can’t get in touch with anyone from customer service. Xinflix provides the following internet service types in Belleville ON*: Starting at $32.95 per month for internet service. I had no warning about this. 3 phone plans with them and they can’t transfer a call. @virginmedia first problem since covid, first reason to complain. GemsTelecom offers internet download speeds up to 16 MBS. Time for a new phone, and not virgin either! @ULTRAHAWKMAN Storms, interference from trees and animals, vehicle accidents and loss of supply from Hydro One are some of the realities affecting our power system that we try to protect against. We have tried email, 789, the website, & no help at all. VMedia is a popular ISP provider that continues to offer our customers in Ontario and the city of Belleville a superior and reliable Internet with fast speeds, no limits, and no contracts that keep everyone connected, informed, educated and entertained – all with a variety of Internet deals and Plans with something for every budget and lifestyle. Starting at $2.95 per month for internet service. Thankyou @virginmobile for threatening legal action & forcing me to pay £135 for a mobile phone service we thought was cancelled. Perfect for today's smart-home. I've now called up about this (3x now, 15-30 minute holds per call as usual). VMedia Protect offers 2 great Plans to choose from – Protect and Protect Plus. website @virginmedia Have done so.. Will I be able to reclaim mobile data charges if I need to use my virgin mobile as a mobile hotspot while awaiting a resolution of this issue? Do you have the Virgin Mobile app installed on the handset? every time I call the customer care they say we are working on it. We believe in better choice, deal and price for phone and Internet services. @virginmedia been with virgin mobile for 16 years suddenly past few weeks service is rubbish, no phone signal and intermittent network. Are you? May 10, 2020 9:44 PM. Xplornet provides the following internet service types in Belleville ON*: Starting at $59.99 per month for internet service. Help please!!! We have tried email, 789, the website, & no help at all. When I get a call I haven’t a clue who it is from. After calling every two days for 24 days, I’m asked to wait patiently. The Hub includes a built-in battery for power outages. To find out if there’s a wireless or mobile service outage in your area:. Beyond frustrated w/ Virgin Mobile. I bought from @Virgin bc it broke. After 12 hours trying to get 3 phones with O2, gave up. @virginmedia @AppleSupport i’m on virgin mobile and had no bars of signal for the past 2 days and not receiving any text messages at all can you fix this. I finally figured out my problem with my cell phone. I was promised a call back with 24hrs on Saturday LAST WEEK. Have had service for only 2 months and had issues with connection twice that couldn’t be resolved. @SHEESH21183369 @PoliticalDingD I'm trying to sort out a Virgin mobile problem for mum, wrong sized SIM sent, PAYG, but I am getting nowhere. Multiple complaints placed and still no response from customer service! @virginmedia I’ve had no broadband connection for the past week (Mon 28th) - postcode NW1, London. Twitter If you’re Virgin Mobile or Tesco Mobile (or 48 or Lyca), you might also be affected. When will this be sorted? The VMedia Protect Kit contains all you need for your home security and contains The Security Hub (main control panel) x 1, Door/Window sensors x 2, PIR motion sensor x 1, window decals ( informing any unwanted visitors that your property is protected and monitored by VMedia Protect) x 4. @virginmobile can't get through on the helpdesk and data not working. * May only be available in select metropolitan areas. Here is today's society's problem. RT @BrettleJames: Anyone else an @EE or @virgin mobile customer in the belle Vale area of Halesowen fed up that the mast has been down for…. Bell Internet Down Map Reports. @Virgin Virgin Mobile is a terrible WiFi company. Learn More. @virginmedia joined Virgin Mobile a few weeks ago and since porting my number I am unable to receive calls or texts from the EE network, I am able to make calls and send text to EE with no problem. Time to find a reliable provider. Thankyou @virginmobile for threatening legal action & forcing me to pay £135 for a mobile phone service we thought was cancelled. World Plan offers unlimited calling to over 60 countries worldwide and reduced calls elsewhere for only $26.95/month. @_alicebeer Morning Alice, hope your day is good. I'm working from home and currently tethering my laptop to my Virgin Mobile phone. @davebarlow4 Cost of VMedia Protect Kit is only $229.95. @mhamidm Inter-Active Telecom provides the following internet service type in Belleville ON*: Starting at $59.95 per month for internet service. @nlynch The issue is it showing emergency. Received 1 report. I finally figured out my problem with my cell phone. 3 phone plans with them and they can’t transfer a call. @virginmobilecan @virginhotelsnsh virginmobilecan after the virgin mobile made mistake on my acc and also made my credit score has problems.. Net result is you’ve lost a loyal @virginmedia customer too. all Internet Deals, Internet Plans, and are really cheap internet prices! @Virgin is there a problem with virgin mobile? @virginmedia Hi, all 4 of the Virgin Mobile SIMs we have in our family have had no signal for the past couple of days. If you're reading this, simply don't join Virgin. Thanks for connecting to Virgin Mobile Team! Been through the self help with no luck. There is no customer service. @VivianW74700156 @virginmedia why the outage on virgin mobile in the AL5 area please?? Anyone else an @EE or @virgin mobile customer in the belle Vale area of Halesowen fed up that the mast has been down for months and no service? The virgin helpline says won't be back till 4PM! Usually have full coverage but it’s been one bar or no service at all this week. @virginmobile how can one country have so many customer service bath that's all I want to do is catch you off and not help you with your problems, @virginmedia @virginmobile your a disgraceful company.