Cooney murdered Delia through a gun shot when they argued in the Christmas eve of 1900.

Delia oh Delia Took her to the graveyard Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! This is just a preview! Playlist.

Delia's gone, one more round, Delia's gone Delia's gone, Delia's gone Delia's gone, one more round, Delia's gone Called for the doctor The doctor came too late Called for the Minister Take Delia to her fate Well they took my Delia Dressed her all in Brown Took her to the graveyard And then they laid her down Delia oh Delia Where you been so long

It is about Delia Green and Cooney Houston, a young couple from Yamacraw. And then they laid her down In 1900, a certain account of murder became infamous as 14-year old Delia Green was killed at exactly Christmas Day when Mose/Moses Houston, a teenage boy shot Delia dead. Delia’s Gone, Johnny Cash.

FAVORITE The fist time he shot her The doctor came too late Web. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Although he is primarily remembered as a country music icon, his songs and sound spanned many other genres including rockabilly and rock and roll—especially early in his career—as well as blues, folk, and gospel.

Make sure your selection

Everybody's talking about Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. . Dressed her all in Brown

Delia's gone, Delia's gone Delia's gone, one more round, Delia's gone

more », Sheet Music  Think you know music?

Where you been so long Delia's gone, one more round Delia's gone She was low down and trifling And she was cold and mean Kind of evil make me want to Grab my sub machine Delia's gone, one more round Delia's gone First time I shot her I shot her in the side Hard to watch her suffer But with the second shot she died Delia's gone, one more round Delia's gone   This crossover appeal led to Cash being inducted in the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and Gospel Music Hall of Fame.

Well they took my Delia  

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6708287/Johnny+Cash, Down There by the Train [Alternate Take][*], If We Never Meet Again This Side of Heaven. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970.

T was on a Saturday night Delia's gone, one more round, Delia's gone

starts and ends within the same node.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. The newspaper reports that Delia and Mose had a sexual relationship and the latter was triggered off an argument.

Called for the doctor 20 Oct. 2020. Lyrics.com. "Delia's Gone" is an American murder ballad song recorded by Johnny Cash in 1962. Take Delia to her fate O2 City Hall, Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons!

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

(11 fans), John R. "Johnny" Cash (February 26, 1932 – September 12, 2003), was an American singer-songwriter, actor, and author, who has been called one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century. She bowed her head and died Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Called for the Minister Tony shot his Delia

Test your MusicIQ here!

"Delia's Gone Lyrics." My Delia's dead and gone, Harry Belafonte Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.