He did say they were delicious. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was during your visit. Mike Leyte If I am confused I am sure you were as well. The Chop House® steakhouse serves premium steaks and fresh, U.S.D.C. We always have a chop available and usually a large steak – let us know when booking if you would like anything prepared from our butcher. Consistancy !! Available at our restaurant on Adelaide Street. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was.

At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. We go there often the menu is great and their steaks are the best I’ve ever had!

Available at our restaurant on Adelaide Street, Available at our restaurant on Uxbridge St, Available at our pop up at The Hoxton, Southwark. I am super happy that you and your friends had an awesome time and the staff made the experience that much better. Server was attentive and funny. At Rec Pier Chop House, Chef Andrew Carmellini brings his soulful, urban Italian cooking to an American landmark by specializing in prime steaks and chops. Food tasty, nicely presented.

Mike Leyte All users are free to download and save the London Chop House menu files, but can not duplicate or distribute them for any commercial use without prior written permission of the copyright holder. We had an excellent waitress who was very friendly and inviting. Disappointing.

Let me know what you think. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed.

I too love our prime rib.

My boyfriends ribs were slightly on the colder temperature. At Paternoster Chop House Menus & Wine Lists Private Dining & Events Gallery What's on Gifts Find Us Book A Table Find Us

I will be passing your fantastic review along to the service team. Serves British, Steak. Happy Birthday!! Our meal finally arrived, my Oscar steak was slightly warm.

General Manager.

I am so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic time during your visit to Chop. Hello Laura,

General Manager. I will be sure to share it with him. I will be sure to share this with the team.

Staff were very friendly would highly recommend the Chop Steakhouse. Learn more.

I am happy that you enjoyed the prime rib and salad. Happy 40th anniversary!! Please send your CV to [email protected]. I only knew about it from an email they sent me and it was also on the bottom of our bill when we received it. Regards, Located in the ProMedica Building, Chef: Tim Childers For those who want to keep this to an absolute minimum we can offer ‘contact-free dining’ whereby your table will be set with everything you might need for your lunch or dinner and nothing, other than your dishes from the kitchen will be touched by anyone other than you. Appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your visit was. Is Chop Steakhouse & Bar - London currently accepting reservations? Hello Nick, General Manager, Hello Anonymous, The portions were slightly small but comparable to other restaurants. Fantastic service and great variety of menu items and drinks available. We only offer our ‘Feasting Menu’ (see sample here) at £54 per head and it can be modified to suit all dietary requirements. But over priced, we eat out weekly, different venues. We are hugely proud and humbled to be the custodians of this institution – although its history isn’t leant on too much. ‘Contact-free dining’ – we are aware that for lots of reasons, each of our guests will have a different view on the level of interaction they would like with our teams during this unique period. Highly recommend. Blacklock Soho was our first restaurant and is set in the basement of an old brothel on a side street in the heart of Soho, in London’s West End, just around the corner from Piccadilly Circus and the world-renowned theatres of Shaftesbury Avenue.Soho is where our ethos of great quality meat for unbeatable value was born alongside “cocktails for a fiver” and wine on tap. I am too disappointed that the manager on duty did not follow through with the discount. I will let the culinary and service teams working the night of your visit know your kind words.

Dinner APPETIZERS STEAK TARTARE Chopped Frisee – Shallot – Porcini Vinaigrette – Soft Poached Egg – Toast Points OYSTERS ROCKEFELLER Bacon – Pernod – Spinach – Parmesan U-12 SHRIMP COCKTAIL Cocktail Sauce – Fresh Horseradish – Lemon LUMP CRAB CAKE Orange & Honey Aioli – Radicchio & Arugula – Tarragon Vinaigrette – Next time you are in please ask for me and I will stop by to say hi.

We truly appreciate that we are your spot for your anniversary for 2 years running, it really shows the trust you have in us.

So glad to read that you had a great time during your visit. Regards, Steaks were really good. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Mike Leyte APPLY ONLINE.

I am so pleased to hear that you had a great visit during an exciting celebration. $130 for two entrees and one alcohol beverage each. Personalized our experience with a card signed individually by each employee. Steaks were seared to the point of being burnt - which was an overwhelming flavor throughout the entire steak. Mike Leyte

I am happy to hear that you had a great experience during your visit. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Mike Leyte Serves American, Seafood, Steak. LCH is also happy to customize a private dining package to suit your unique tastes and budget with numerous menu and bar packages. Our menu is contemporary whilst simultaneously respectful to and proud of the site’s ‘meaty’ past – in fact, we even opened a butcher’s next door! Regards, Notting Hill Menu ... LONDON WC2N 4HZ.

General Manager. I am a operations manager and I learned something from this manager tonight. High end prices for a Londin restaurant, low end service. The food was delicious and we didn't have to wait long for it either! Food was very tasty and staff were very willing to split a dinner with my husband and me.

Regards, We came after being unable to get a table at a different restaurant earlier in the night.

I will be sure to share it with our Chef. DINNER:  Open for DINE-IN, CARRY-OUT & DELIVERY. We appreciate you writing this review, and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the culinary and service teams. I am very glad the service team took care of you and your guests from the moment you stepped through our doors. Other than the beer issues all was great. We told our waitress and she acted immediately.

I am happy that our culinary and service teams made your anniversary an exceptional one!!

Our head chef Shaun Searley has been on the pass since day 1 of QCH’s current incarnation in 2012 and is passionate about working with the best suppliers we can find in the British Isles – a passion which spills through onto the shelves our next door shop and butcher. We truly appreciate you writing your review about your experience. Cooked to perfection! General Manager. We had the party room all to our selves! Mike Leyte Renee, There may be some instances where tables of 4-6 will be accommodated in our upstairs private dining room in order to facilitate social distancing.

* Enjoy this birthday discount on the day of your actual birthday! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Mike Leyte General Manager.

Hell Ash,

It is always great to hear that our culinary and service team takes a guest's experience to another level. Ambience was lovely.

The London Chop House and LCH Cigar Lounge can accommodate private events-Large or small. Perfection is exactly what we push our service and culinary team to strive for, and I am happy reading our team did just that.

Overall, the food was about the quality I would expect from a Kelseys or Crabby Joes, not a 'steakhouse'. Andrew Whitney, FWP, Asst.

Thank you for your continued support. Happy anniversary and we will see you next time! It sounds like cheesecake was the perfect finish to an amazing Steak and Lobster dinner! It sounds like the service team and culinary team made your special day that much more special.

It is great reading about your experience at Chop London. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 020 3096 0359 8 ADELAIDE STREET LONDON WC2N 4HZ ... Covent Garden Menu. But most exceptional was the service. This is why I value feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the birthday cards and dessert. Thank you for letting us know how your visit to Chop was.

I would ask that you email me at londongm@chopsteak.ca as I would like to invite you in as my guests for another try. Thank you for celebrating your special day with us.