Last, with a warm smile and a firm handshake he sent me on my way with a full tank of gas and an appointment for my first oil change on the house. Save cars. Service was quicker than estimated and they even washed my car for free! Email me price drops & new results for this search. Come check it out!" I trusted them, their experience and I believed their answers when I asked the question "what would you do?" 1328 Point Douglas Rd. By using this service, you accept the terms of our. Will definitely be returning for my next service! Back home I made some research and browsed forums such as silverfishlongboarding.… After driving the vehicle, I did notice an exhaust leak , Bobby assured me that they would get this fixed and I spoke to the service department and they scheduled a drop off time for service and agreed to issue me a rental without any hesitation. Wide and Stable Skateboard Deck. So much fun to drive. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Miguel introduced himself and we started talking. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Log In. Great experience, amzing quality vehicles. I recently purchased a Ram 1500 with Good Brothers Dodge and had a great experience. I love this car! Some say Carver trucks can compete with dedicated LDP (long-distance pumping) and slalom setups e.g. It was the smoothest car buying experience I have ever had, and I will definitely go back to them in the future. Shop Carver Auto Sales to find great deals on Pickup Truck listings. All in all it’s a nice ride. Sign Up, Already have an account? Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Most reliable and efficient car I have owned. Campus Board. by LuvMyFocusTitanium from Cincinnati, OH. Access them anywhere. Everyone that I spoke with at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. Shop vehicles for sale in Carver, MA at Cars.com. Other taxes may apply, CarMax Capital Boulevard - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery, Trucks under $40,000 in Carver, MA (1,303), Trucks under $30,000 in Carver, MA (452), Trucks under $20,000 in Carver, MA (178), Trucks under $10,000 in Carver, MA (108). © 2020 Cars.com I'm glad that my buying experience at this place has somewhat restored my faith in car dealers again. My experience with her and Quirk were exceptional. When I met with finance for the final time I was told that my interest rate went up a couple percentage points, but I was assured I didn't have to make the deal , the difference was $18 a month and I chose to agree to this , but I wasn't pressured into this. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. Performs very nicely on the road. I like how nobody tried any sketchy sales tactics such as taking my keys; after my trade in was appraised I was given my keys back before negotiations started. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. So cool. It had plenty of room to transport all my partner’s antique treasures as well as yard sale finds. Gullwing Trucks Sidewinder II Black / Rasta Skateboard Trucks - 159mm Hanger 9" Axle (Set of 2) Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Its been comfortable on more than a few trips up and down the Pacific coast. They kept open lines of communication and eased my fears. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. I knew it was a great deal, the truck (thankfully) hadn't been sold, Art went above and beyond to make me comfortable and worked closely with Dell Roderick to get me into a buying program that worked for me and my budget...they really delivered! By clicking “Send Email”, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. The interior is comfortable and everything is perfectly located for the driver's convenience. 1-16 of 133 results for "carver trucks" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. As a first time car owner, not knowing much about the used car business, I was skeptical and unsure of the process. A sporty Corolla with a sweet 6 speed manual trans. Longboard Trucks - apply Category filter. I sat down with Shane Conroy to finalize the paperwork, he did his job and went over all of the "extras" that come up at the end. Mike told me he would prepare get the car ready over the next few days. Made my first experience easy and enjoyable! *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Chuck Shaw and his team do a great job! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Would definately do business with again! Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. By placing this call you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and that this call may be recorded by Carver Auto Sales, using technology powered by Carsforsale.com, for business purposes. (It would have been MUCH faster, but I needed to find insurance first). And I loved it! Tina Suxo at Quirk preowned just helped me buy a car. Sadly, both experiences were horrendous. Sporty, economical, comfortable, and FUN to drive! Prestige will be honest with you and let you know if a deal can be made . The only real issue I’ve had consistently is with the Apple Play. So far I have nothing to complain about , buying a used vehicle is different from buying a new vehicle and the dealer really makes or breaks the purchase. Have always owned a Volkswagen. He was very friendly, explained everything to me in an understandable way, didn’t try to upsell, and provided me with a cheaper price than the other dealership. This is such an issue it almost would make me not want the vehicle. It ran like new and had no problems! Complete Skateboards - apply Category filter. He did not pressure a sale, nor did he make me feel rushed into a decision. Besides that it's a great car. In the end, I came back to Subaru Atlantic. I loved my new car….it was everything I wanted in a new car. Bobby was honest and let me know that the vehicle would still need to be serviced and let me know when to call to schedule service. TrueCar has over 756,679 listings nationwide, updated daily. Ya'll just made my year!! Gerry and Jack answered all my finance questions, and accommodated my request for additional information. This car meets the needs of my family of four. In fact I put a few $ down to hold the vehicle while I thought about it, couldn't make up my mind after 24 hours and they refunded my money no questions asked, no pressure. Lots of leg space, nice features and very nice interior. I would recommend anyone looking for a good preowned car to come to Quirk preowned. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Car has plenty of features, and I have had my golf clubs and 5 full-grown adults in it going out for dinner...didn't lose a one.